Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, regarding granny dearests interview....I don't believe a single thing this career criminal says. I'll wait for LE to confirm or deny any of it. We thought it was bad no one reported Evelyn missing after 2 months? Granny admitted she hasn't seen Evelyn in 5 months, but what the heck? She has custody of NONE of her 3 children. Not a one. And I'm guessing it's because she would barely noticed if one disappeared for 5 months. AND if you threw in a 13 year old BMW she won't say a word to authorities if one of those minors happens to be missing one day. Just as long as her and her unemployed, convict, drug addict of a boyfriend have some wheels to ride around in. These people are hideous. I'm not trying to make TBsr and his girlfriend out as saints, but at least they care if the minors in their care are accounted for and alive in the morning.
I agree, I have been waiting to hear from AB, now I’m just more disappointed. I have to go thru them one by one again, but it just doesn’t sound believable! Very sad!

So, you're grandbaby is in foster care, and your reaction is to reach out to your estranged daughter so you can help her.

You help her by saying nothing to her about her baby in foster care.

What.

Do we know when MB lost her red car?

Speculation:

With her own car taken away, MB is driving the BMW in December. She has Evelyn's car seat set up in it.

Who knows what happens, but Evelyn dies.

MB leaves the trailer. Stores things at Dads, moves stuff and Evelyn in the BMW.

February now, and Dad is threatening to report Evelyn as missing.

MB knows she had Evelyns body in that car, so in a panic she "gifts" it to her mother. Possibly also to facilitate a business transaction (they didnt go to NC so AB could 'clear her head')

I think MB had been wanting and was in talks to buy that car, for herself.

And weirdly, I do believe that AB was surprised to hear it was stolen.

Career criminal Mommy was a super easy target to throw under the bus.

Do we know when MB lost her red car?

someone had found a sales listing for her car and a date of it listed i think, but i don't think they were able to find much more about her car

people were hoping police were able to track it down already and have it tested since it was sold not long a go and probably local good chance they probably have it by now

will be interesting to see if they can pick up anything from it and why exactly she ended up selling a car she owned, she apparently took a loan out on the car when she already owned it free and clear i think and it got rep'd

but someone here has been obsessed with the car they may have more detailed information on it

when her own children seem to be in care or away from her, does it really surprise you or do you expect different?
Yeah, at this point none of what she says surprises me. I believe that she was avoiding the sheriff's office because of her past criminal history. People who violate their probation know there could be a warrant issued for their arrest and will go to extremes to avoid authorities.

In fact I think most of her behavior this entire time has been to avoid getting arrested herself. She must know something about what happened to Evelyn. She says she last saw her in September and was told she was in foster care, yet her boyfriend claims to have seen her in November.

I doubt she ever bonded with Evelyn.
I think that all along she has been protecting her daughter. Which is ironic since as soon as she was arrested and in jail her daughter announced to the public that her mom had Evelyn and wouldn't tell her where she was until she finally 'admitted' she gave her to someone in a silver camper.

And yet Angela is still supporting and defending her. She is either involved in the coverup or she knows something.

Imo

Last edited:
I'm not terribly intrigued with the red Chevy, but I do remember that the date of sale listed on Marketplace was 10/29/19. Here is the listing for reference:

2018 Chevrolet Cruze · LT Sedan 4D

Thank you!
I'm guessing she was trying to sell it prior to repossession.... And given the timing I do think she had been using the BMW.

Marketplace was 10/29/19.

sounds a little early to have anything to do with Evelyn BUT the date is the 29th oct which is about a month before her grandfather saw her at thanksgiving on the 28th of november where he confirmed he did see Evelyn

why try to sell your only mode of transportation with a young child though its really odd even more so since she took long trips to Texas to see EP

So I guess CPS is the new Zanny The Nanny.
Angela still does not believe that Megan would hurt "Eve" or anybody in the family would.
Yet Megan was blaming the disappearance on her mother and put Evelyn in a shed on her father's property. Throwing them both under the bus.

I don't think the Cruze had amything to do with Evelyn.... Just that MB losing the Cruze brought the BMW into the picture.

Thats my theory of the moment, at least :) always subject to change with more info!

So I guess CPS is the new Zanny The Nanny.
Angela still does not believe that Megan would hurt "Eve" or anybody in the family would.
Yet Megan was blaming the disappearance on her mother and put Evelyn in a shed on her father's property. Throwing them both under the bus.

Everyone is Zanny in this case.
Everyone had Evelyn.
CPS, EP, AB/WMc... It's ridiculous.

MAR 10, 2020
Grandmother: Last time saw missing toddler was in September
  1. AB said she knew something was wrong when she spoke to TB Sr. on the evening of Feb 17. He told her he planned to report Evelyn missing.
  2. AB said she had a falling out with MB in Sept, the same month she last saw Evelyn, when MB brought Evelyn to stay with her while she visited a relative in the hospital.
  3. Near the end of Dec, AB said she heard Evelyn had been placed with a foster family. She said that led her to get back in touch with MB and try to help her. She did not explicitly discuss Evelyn with MB because she wanted MB to bring it up on her own when she was ready.
  4. Evelyn had not actually been placed in foster care, but AB believed that was true, and she thought MB was embarrassed about it.
  5. “I just believed Maggie just didn’t want to come out and tell me that."
  6. AB does not believe MB is capable of harming Evelyn, and she doesn’t believe any other family member is involved either.
  7. AB said she and MB mended their issues earlier this year and saw each other regularly again starting in Jan.
  8. MB was living with HW, per AB. But after the investigation was launched and MB’s initial interview, MB reached out on Feb. 19 and said HW didn’t want her staying there anymore.
  9. AB said she and WM picked MB up from a Shell gas station in Bristol VA, and she was stressed about the investigation. She said they went for a drive to help MB calm down and later dropped her off at the Sheriff’s Office.
  10. AB was avoiding the Sheriff’s Office because she had a probation violation from a past case and could be arrested.
  11. She said she and WM spent the night of Feb. 19 in Bristol and traveled to Wilkes County, NC — where she said McCloud is originally from — the following day “to clear my head.”
  12. “I didn’t know how to react. I was shocked, I was stunned, I was hurting over Eve, I was hurting over Maggie, and everything was rolling so fast at the time,” AB said.
  13. They stayed at a motel near Wilkesboro and then stopped at WM’s grandmother’s house. AB stayed in the car while WM went inside.
  14. She said early in the afternoon of Feb. 21, she was in touch with SCSO about returning and speaking with investigators. Then her dad texted her to say that the BMW had become associated with the Amber Alert.
  15. AB said in early Feb, HW drove the BMW over to the Kingsport trailer park and gave the vehicle to her because she has two young kids — ages 3 and 7 — and she needed reliable transportation.
  16. AB said she was surprised by the car theft charge and she never spoke about the vehicle with its owner, MW.
  17. Since her arrest in NC, AB said she has spoken with a number of investigators and cooperated with authorities.
  18. After she was extradited to Sullivan Co, she said she briefly interacted with MB in a detective’s office on Feb. 25, the same day MB was charged with filing a false report and arrested. Earlier in the day, before the arrest, AB said she had a 5-minute conversation with MB that officials recorded with the knowledge of the two women.
  19. AB declined to talk about the specifics of the conversation.
  20. AB acknowledges that people may think she was fleeing town when she went to NC, but said it was how she was processing a stressful situation.
  21. “I was worried to death about Eve,” she said. “My heart was broke and aching to a point that my mind wasn’t working right, but people don’t realize that.”
  22. Asked about MB’s statements, AB said Monday that the claims aren’t true and she has no ties to Mendota.
  23. She thought the pressure of the case led MB to make those statements.
  24. “It hurt me, but still that’s my child, and I love her,” AB said.
  25. “She loved that baby,” AB said.
  26. “I want people — instead of judging Megan — I’d rather them put her in their prayers and understand that she is a child, too, caught up in this.”
#6 REALLY?!
Well was it Santa? OMG I have been keeping up but refraining from saying so much anymore until we get info from LE, including the autopsy report but wow these statements from AB are contradictory to statements from others and sound like she is doing what MB did... trying to cover her butt and look good with an interview. I could be wrong but this case is looking messier than I even thought a few days ago.
I really hope they are able to get to the truth and get justice for Evelyn..

With AB commenting now, I wonder if TBSr will come out into MSM and dispute what she’s saying.
I think she is talking to try to help herself more than anything. If she cared about her granddaughter or her daughter as she claims she would have put them before herself and went to give statements and not run off when an amber alert gets issued.
I am curious about the 5 minute recorded conversation though! Maybe MB and AB spoke some truth in that!

I think she is talking to try to help herself more than anything. If she cared about her granddaughter or her daughter as she claims she would have put them before herself and went to give statements and not run off when an amber alert gets issued.
I am curious about the 5 minute recorded conversation though! Maybe MB and AB spoke some truth in that!
Oh, I fully believe she’s out to only cover her own butt. But she pretty much glossed over the “you’ll regret it” that she said to TBSr after the report to DCS, and made it seem like that was the first she had heard about EB missing. I would love to see TBSr come out and say she knew. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam