Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t there an old game show called To tell the Truth? Would someone, anyone, please step forward and tell the truth, even if it’s close to it, I will take it! I can’t even imagine how frustrated Law Enforcement is with these people! MOO

RSBM:
"AB was avoiding the Sheriff’s Office because she had a probation violation from a past case and could be arrested"
SO instead of taking the chance of getting arrested, she didn't want to stick around and try to find her grand daughter? Really?
Ultimately she did get arrested, and if I have my days correct, she stayed in jail a whole week. AND got another charge added!
Looks like if she would have done the "LOVING" thing and helped find Evelyn instead of running, she may have not been in there that long, IMO.

RSBM:
"AB was avoiding the Sheriff’s Office because she had a probation violation from a past case and could be arrested"
SO instead of taking the chance of getting arrested, she didn't want to stick around and try to find her grand daughter? Really?
Ultimately she did get arrested, and if I have my days correct, she stayed in jail a whole week. AND got another charge added!
Looks like if she would have done the "LOVING" thing and helped find Evelyn instead of running, she may have not been in there that long, IMO.
Yup. Sometimes they just keep running until they get caught. I'll never understand it. I guess it's just desperation combined with ignorance. Jmo

Toward the end of December, she said she heard that Evelyn had been removed from her mother’s custody and placed with a foster family. She said that led her to get back in touch with her daughter and try to help her. Still, she did not explicitly discuss Evelyn with Megan “Maggie” Boswell because she wanted her daughter to bring it up on her own when she was ready, Angela Boswell said.

My daughter was being stupid, and I got custody of her kids. If at any point when she had custody, I thought one of both was in foster care, you better believe there's going to be no small talk, I'm going to want details, TRUTHFUL info, and I'm not going to rest until I have them with me!

“The times I did get to see Eve, I loved her and enjoyed being with her,” she said.

Angela Boswell said that she and her daughter mended their issues earlier this year and saw each other regularly again starting in January.

And she wasn't given a few minutes to love Evelyn?

Angela Boswell said she had a five-minute conversation with her daughter that officials recorded with the knowledge of the two women.

So, if both know, I don't get the point. No pertinent info will be learned by LE. What the what?

Grandmother: Last time saw missing toddler was in September

Toward the end of December, she said she heard that Evelyn had been removed from her mother’s custody and placed with a foster family. She said that led her to get back in touch with her daughter and try to help her. Still, she did not explicitly discuss Evelyn with Megan “Maggie” Boswell because she wanted her daughter to bring it up on her own when she was ready, Angela Boswell said.

My daughter was being stupid, and I got custody of her kids. If at any point when she had custody, I thought one of both was in foster care, you better believe there's going to be no small talk, I'm going to want details, TRUTHFUL info, and I'm not going to rest until I have them with me!

“The times I did get to see Eve, I loved her and enjoyed being with her,” she said.

Angela Boswell said that she and her daughter mended their issues earlier this year and saw each other regularly again starting in January.

And she wasn't given a few minutes to love Evelyn?

Angela Boswell said she had a five-minute conversation with her daughter that officials recorded with the knowledge of the two women.

So, if both know, I don't get the point. No pertinent info will be learned by LE. What the what?

Grandmother: Last time saw missing toddler was in September
This is such a mess and nobody saying they LOVE Evelyn and MISS her. Always somehow about themselves. Ugh!

I am probably being a petty pants here, but this introduction of Evelyn being called Eve is rubbing me the wrong way.

It's not just because I think Evelyn is a beautiful name. I don't think I can explain it well... but it feels like a really insincere attempt to show attachment to Evelyn by AB. Like, 'I love her so much I have a nickname for her!'

Maybe I am overly attached to Evelyn at this point, I don't know, but it's really grinding my gears right now.

This is such a mess and nobody saying they LOVE Evelyn and MISS her. Always somehow about themselves. Ugh!
AB said that she loved her! But only when she saw her.

that just bugs me! I have two grands that I see most weekends, I love them 24\7 though! If asked, I'd say that when I see Mr Toddler, he loves my big fish, or Mr 5 loves the trampoline and his uncle\cousins at my house....I love them all the time!

@Kadoober I totally agree re: Eve. I'm curious to know if that's new, as she said she didn't spend much time with Evelyn. Shortening to a biblical name...seems like putting her on a heavenly pedestal.

Mooooooo
....every time I see MOO in this thread and in reference to TS I think of a moo pile.

I thought it was curious as well, that AB referenced both her love for Evelyn, and MBs in the past tense.
Just because someone is dead, doesn't end the love you have for them.
For a grandparent to accept her death so quickly that she refers to her love that way is.... off.

Thought just occurred to me: I wonder
what ABs relationship is with her other children. MB is/was old enough to choose to see her when she wanted but if AB has no relationship with her own children I do not know why I'm obsessed with her NOT having one with Baby Evelyn.
If you are not attached emotionally to your own children, I guess you wouldn't be emotionally attached to anyone else or anything else for that matter. MOO

After reading/watching interviews with MB, her parents, and boyfriend it’s impossible to figure out what the truth really is. Evelyn never had a chance. It is sickening that it’s seems like her family, the people who are supposed to love, cherish, and protect her are more interested in covering their own behinds than making sure Evelyn gets justice.

I've sat on my hands for most of this case because I didn't have anything nice to say. As I read thread after thread I found myself thinking of the Lucas Hernandez case. And the similarities between the actions I'm certain parties. The big difference being that was a stepmother and this is a mother. I'm currently waiting for that autopsy report and praying for a cause of death that way there's a conclusion to this case. In the Hernandez case there was never a cause of death and we never got to hear from his murderer because she decided her game was over she couldn't play anymore and so she shot herself in the head. I still haven't totally gotten over that one and pray Evelyn gets the justice that she deserves

Wasn’t there an old game show called To tell the Truth? Would someone, anyone, please step forward and tell the truth, even if it’s close to it, I will take it! I can’t even imagine how frustrated Law Enforcement is with these people! MOO
AB last saw EB in September? That’s not what WM stated. Is it possible he saw EB without AB? o_O

“Bishop said William McCloud claims to have only seen the missing Evelyn Boswell two times – once when he and Evelyn’s grandmother, Angela Boswell, began dating, and at some point last November.”

BBM

Bail Bondsman: William McCloud said over the phone Evelyn’s mother knows where she is
Good Catch!

I am probably being a petty pants here, but this introduction of Evelyn being called Eve is rubbing me the wrong way.

It's not just because I think Evelyn is a beautiful name. I don't think I can explain it well... but it feels like a really insincere attempt to show attachment to Evelyn by AB. Like, 'I love her so much I have a nickname for her!'

Maybe I am overly attached to Evelyn at this point, I don't know, but it's really grinding my gears right now.
It rubbed me the wrong way too! If trying to support her daughter so much, and believes she couldn’t do this, then why did ABs dad bail her boyfriend out and not her own daughter?

Everyone is Zanny in this case.
Everyone had Evelyn.
CPS, EP, AB/WMc... It's ridiculous.
I suppose she didn’t blame her dad TBsr due to the fact “Eve” was on his property and she didn’t want to draw attention there. That and it sounds like he was always supportive of Megan and helped her with places to live and paid for her vehicle etc. easier to blame AB.
Will autopsy findings be released to public? I see a lot of records being sealed.

UGHHHHHH.

[...]

An autopsy was performed at the William L. Jenkins Forensic Center in Johnson City. Authorities have not announced what the autopsy found.

I thought it was necessary because of the publicity the case has engendered, and because it's still under investigation," Staubus told Knox News on Wednesday. "I thought it would maintain the integrity of the investigation.

The move will make secret information about the identity and cause of death of the body until authorities decide to release it to the public. Autopsy reports are normally public records in Tennessee.

[...]

Judge seals autopsy records of remains thought to be Evelyn Boswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members