Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has never mentioned "a" person of in in the case related to Evelyn, asfaik, just that they were looking into people.

MB was trying her darnedest to put the blame on her mother, she mentioned the silver camper, wasn't that in Virginia? Her mother was arrested in N Carolina I believe, that's when LE was sent on the wild goose chase about the stolen car, where did they get that story.
IMO there is "a person" not "persons" of interest in this case and she had sole responsibility for the care and well being of her child.
I will say it again all other parties involved are just white noise. IMO.

LE has never mentioned "a" person of in in the case related to Evelyn, asfaik, just that they were looking into people.

MB was trying her darnedest to put the blame on her mother, she mentioned the silver camper, wasn't that in Virginia? Her mother was arrested in N Carolina I believe, that's when LE was sent on the wild goose chase about the stolen car, where did they get that story.
IMO there is "a person" not "persons" of interest in this case and she had sole responsibility for the care and well being of her child.

Maybe this opinion will turn out to be correct, we'll see.

There is the possibility now imo, that maybe MB is not necessarily responsible for EB's death, but did cover for someone by turning the blame and focus to her mother. Most, if not all, readers here will know who the usual suspects are if that is the case.

Why did that BMW play a role in the beginning when the story that EB was missing first broke? Such a convoluted story behind that BMW imo.

SCSO: Investigators say they are looking into ‘a person of interest’ in death of Evelyn Boswell

"Investigators say they have not interviewed Evelyn’s mother, Megan Boswell, since the remains of Evelyn were found."

Yep nothing new here, the person of interest was a way of saying that they are investigating someone without naming a specific name. They are not getting any new information from MB and there's a very specific reason for that IMO

That person of interest is MB IMO

Last edited:
Wasn't she on a somewhat new relationship? I wouldn't dout if the had someone look after Evelyn and something bad happened. I don't know, in some cases where the parent kills the child, I can already see it but, for some reason, I'm not getting that vibe here.

SCSO: Investigators say they are looking into ‘a person of interest’ in death of Evelyn Boswell

"Investigators say they have not interviewed Evelyn’s mother, Megan Boswell, since the remains of Evelyn were found."

Yep nothing new here, the person of interest was a way of saying that they are investigating someone without naming a specific name. They are not getting any new information from MB and there's a very specific reason for that IMO

That person of interest is MB IMO

I'm sure she's declining to talk on the advice of counsel. Which is frustrating, but at least she can't complain she didn't have adequate legal representation later. I have a feeling LE has collected significant physical evidence that will be enough to make a case without anyone talking any further. JMO

I'm sure she's declining to talk on the advice of counsel. Which is frustrating, but at least she can't complain she didn't have adequate legal representation later. I have a feeling LE has collected significant physical evidence that will be enough to make a case without anyone talking any further. JMO

I agree 100 percent

My point was the idea of people inferring that MB was somehow helping authorities identify a POI either via her attorney or on her own was not accurate and well plain ludicrous

And the statement made by Mr. Strickler doesn't indicate that the POI is someone other than MB.

MB has done nothing but lie to authorities throughout this entire investigation and tried to point fingers at anyone and everyone to take the heat off of herself. That says a lot IMO

Last edited:
I agree that the POI is MB. Going back to basics, there is no way an innocent Mom doesn't report a missing child for that long.

I hope this means LE is getting closer to an arrest. Maybe once the full autopsy results are available they will.

MOO

TBI Agent confirms Megan Boswell made 'inculpatory statements' with regard to Evelyn Boswell's death

Megan Boswell in court, March 9th, 2020

Her bond is only $150k and nobody lining up to get her out. It seems her family knows all they need to know. I think we're seeing a mommy that put Evelyn down and moved on. She didn't deserve that little sunny babe. :(

The new articles are confusing IMO. It could mean LE is about to announce MB as a suspect and charges involving Evelyn's death coming. Or it could mean that there is someone else they're looking at. If so then IMO it would be someone who helped MB.

Based on the little we currently know I just can't see MB *not* being the pricipal perp but who knows, things may change. But for now I don't think so. MOO.

I don't really get it, to be honest. Wouldn't the mother be a person of interest since day 1? She was arrested and it was related to the case. Okay, I get that she didn't get a murder charge or something along those lines, but her charges are related to Evelyn's case so, I would assume MB has been a person of interest for a long time. This whole "we have a person of interest" has more of a tone of being someone else, someone that wasn't connected to the case until now. They have other ways of saying "we're still working on this case", they don't need to pull a new person of interest that is actually not new at all.

I don't really get it, to be honest. Wouldn't the mother be a person of interest since day 1? She was arrested and it was related to the case. Okay, I get that she didn't get a murder charge or something along those lines, but her charges are related to Evelyn's case so, I would assume MB has been a person of interest for a long time. This whole "we have a person of interest" has more of a tone of being someone else, someone that wasn't connected to the case until now. They have other ways of saying "we're still working on this case", they don't need to pull a new person of interest that is actually not new at all.
This is what MB was charged with while it was still a missing person case. She sure was a person of interest in her daughter being missing.

The Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office says Boswell was arrested and charged with one count of false reports Tuesday night.

The sheriff’s office says she gave false information to detectives and agents during the course of the investigation into her missing toddler.

Megan Boswell, mother of missing toddler, charged with false reports

This is the first time we have heard this. Investigated in the relation to death.

In an interview with News Channel 11’s Kaylyn Kluck on Wednesday, Captain Joey Strickler of the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office said “a person of interest” is being investigated in relation to the death of Evelyn Boswell.

I would think she has been a person of interest since day one. I don't think this is the mother. I think it could/should be someone else. If it's her, I can't imagine why it took to even look at her as a person of interest. Unless you're talking about another MB?

unless i am tired and can't remember correctly i don't think they ever actually named her as one though, its a big differnce to think she is a person of interest and then for police to actually say it.. but again they didn't actually say it was her

but if they didn't think it was her, why let her rot in jail for the simple charge then hmm

The new articles are confusing IMO. It could mean LE is about to announce MB as a suspect and charges involving Evelyn's death coming. Or it could mean that there is someone else they're looking at. If so then IMO it would be someone who helped MB.

Based on the little we currently know I just can't see MB *not* being the pricipal perp but who knows, things may change. But for now I don't think so. MOO.

^ this is exactly what i was thinking

UBM

That's the same thing I felt when reading the article - something in the tone seems different that MB alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288