Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation on Twitter (Video)
WATCH: We have a sad update to pass along in our ongoing search for answers in the death of 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell. Remains found on Friday evening have been confirmed to be those of the little girl.

Thank you for your continued support in this difficult case.
5:17 PM - 11 Mar 2020

*modsnip*
I wish everyone well. RIP Baby Evelyn. I pray that she will get the justice she deserves

edit to add: My feelings will always be that I don’t trust anyone in this entire family and I hope and pray that they do right by baby Evelyn in terms of justice for what happened to her precious life. It’s heartbreaking I’m so many levels. She was let down by every single one of her family members on both side IMO!

Statement Boswell Family

Tommy Boswell Sr's family says they are grieving over Baby Evelyn

They released the following statement to News 5:

"The immediate Boswell family of Evelyn are in anguish and grief over the loss. Its been a rough and trying time for everyone. At this time they do not want to speak publicly in regards to the tragedy. They are still trying to process what has happened. They ask for the media and public to respect their wishes. They need more time to grieve privately.
The show of love and support has not gone unnoticed. The family appreciates the prayers memorials and love that been shown for Evelyn. In such a dark time, it shows there are loving people out there, and all we want is Justice for Evelyn, and whoever is responsible to pay for the crime.
We would also like to say that there have not been any fundraisers or donations approved by the Boswell family.
The Boswell family would like to reach out to Ethan Perry and his family for all arrangements for sweet Evelyn. There has been lots of hate, threats and lies thrown at members of the family not involved in the disappearance of Evelyn and the family would like to keep the ceremony for family and close friends due to that.
We ask everyone to show respect for those who are grieving and experiencing a heartbreaking loss right now.
We'd also like to send out a special thank you to the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office, the TBI, and FBI for the endless hours and work being put in to bringing Evelyn the Justice she deserves."

Last edited by a moderator:
How would their well being be compromised?

Aside from the 2 children already spoken of who might be negatively by MB being released... I think it would be fair to say that LE would not be able to ensure MB's safety. I don't read SM but, from what I've heard, MB is a very hated person in some circles and hated long distance, as well. She is probably a lot safer right where she is.

I think TBSr should provide bond for MB. She needs to be able to work freely with her attorney and prepare for trial.

IMO, her bond is much too high for "false reporting."

It has not been confirmed that Evelyn is no longer with us, and LE apparently has no intention of confirming it.
She has nothing else but time to work on her case with her attorney. She has no other place she needs to be. There will likely be charges added very soon, and she may not be eligible for bail at all. Imo

WATCH: We have a sad update to pass along in our ongoing search for answers in the death of 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell. Remains found on Friday evening have been confirmed to be those of the little girl.

Okay, so we all knew but why did this hurt so much to hear :(

I love how the Sheriff said certain and swift justice... it really makes me hopeful.

nfortunately, there probably will not be much movement for a while in this case.

there should be grand jury hearing soon, we may find out some details from that which should present charges i think

then she is due back in court in around 6 weeks but i think you are right with all the sealing of records going on its going to be slim news for awhile from now

at least we got confirmation we all knew was true that it was Evelyn found on the property

also with the new information today, meaning the confirmation this thread will move if it hasn't already to the located section and no longer in the missing section whenever a mod gets to it ( it already moved)

Aside from the 2 children already spoken of who might be negatively by MB being released... I think it would be fair to say that LE would not be able to ensure MB's safety. I don't read SM but, from what I've heard, MB is a very hated person in some circles and hated long distance, as well. She is probably a lot safer right where she is.

Good point. She is safer, and also her release (unless she becomes cleared) could cause an uproar in the community - whereby someone else could end up getting hurt in the chaos.

They must have a reason to think there’s a risk; we just don’t know the details.

Court documents also read, “The State would aver that the defendant poses a substantial risk of harm to the community if she is released into the community.”

Megan Boswell's attorney fights motion to raise bond

I was looking for a link to add to my comment about why I thought MB should remain in jail. When I read this before, days ago, I had to wonder if MB poses a substantial risk to the community due to some behavior in her past... or, if it was something she said during her interviews with LE. I suspect the latter. This is also a reason why I'm not worried about MB taking her own life in despair. I think she's much more likely to lash out at others. Somehow and some way; in her mind, everyone else is always to blame for everything that goes wrong in her life, imo.

Thanks for posting this link, steeltowngirl :)

RIP, Sweet Evelyn. The confirmation brought tears to my eyes again. I already knew what the results would be in my mind, but my heart is still saddened by the confirmation.

Last edited:
This WS page is not even showing that Evelyn has been located. So, no, that statement in court by TBI is not proof.

Shortly after I made this posting, authorities issued a press release that Evelyn's remains have been found, and this page was updated after that.

Sorry if I upset anyone, but was awaiting the official identity confirmation, which is normal in these cases.

I believe anyone who wants to could pay for the perps bail. Just saying....

The Boswell family would like to reach out to Ethan Perry and his family for all arrangements for sweet Evelyn. There has been lots of hate, threats and lies thrown at members of the family not involved in the disappearance of Evelyn and the family would like to keep the ceremony for family and close friends due to that.
We ask everyone to show respect for those who are grieving and experiencing a heartbreaking loss right now.
We'd also like to send out a special thank you to the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office, the TBI, and FBI for the endless hours and work being put in to bringing Evelyn the Justice she deserves."

Anslee Daniel WJHL on Twitter
The memorial for Evelyn Boswell is growing by the minute here on Muddy Creek Road after authorities positively identified the remains found Friday night as those of the 15-month-old.
ES3dCBqVAAcwmlN.jpg
ES3dCBmUwAE_wfw.jpg
ES3dCBtVAAAae25.jpg
ES3dCBxVAAEjU4o.jpg

7:49 PM - 11 Mar 2020

How would their well being be compromised?

She’s been declared a “great danger to the community”. Don’t quote me on that, but it was something along those lines. I’ll edit to add when I find a source.

ETA: “Court documents also read, “The State would aver that the defendant poses a substantial risk of harm to the community if she is released into the community.”

Megan Boswell's attorney fights motion to raise bond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member