Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #9

I wondered why 2 counts of felony murder too.

Any ideas why it's stated that way please? All the cases I've followed I've never seen that before for one body.

Possibly first and second degree murder?

I found this on google.. Multiple counts of first degree murder can be charged based on alternative theories of murder. There is intentional murder, murder through actions that one knows will highly result in death, felony murder where victim dies during defendant's commission of a felony crime, and a few other variations on those themes. The facts dictate which murder counts to charge and how many. The number of counts is not limited to the number of victims.

How many mothers kill their children every single year all over the world? They might be thousands...
This tells me so much about the human species, women and our whole society (not American society but the "global village")
That made me think. So I looked up the statistic of family murder and it looks like men are FAR more likely to murder family member, including children. See page 14 at this link: https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fvs03.pdf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back