GUILTY TN - Five juveniles, ages 12-16, charged with killing musician Kyle Yorlets, 24, Nashville, Feb 2019

Absolutely Appalling. I live about 40 minutes from Carlisle although I am not familiar with this man/band. my heart goes out to his family and fans.

Omg, the ages of the children.
I’d like to know, do these murderous kids attend school?
Did they have any parental guidance?
Why were they running around, unsupervised?
Oh, I’ll be sick sick sick if 4 kids get a year or two in Juvie & turned back out to terrorize residents of this great city.
They robbed Kyle of his life, TN rob the 5 of theirs. They deserve no chance to ever walk free amongst us. There’s no hope for them, imo.

Absolutely Appalling. I live about 40 minutes from Carlisle although I am not familiar with this man/band. my heart goes out to his family and fans.

His family must be devastated. What an accomplished young man he was. I have friends with Nashville band (Faux Ferocious), I’m trying to get a call thru to see if they knew Kyle.

These are not "children."

They're wolves, working ferociously in a pack. Amoral. Feral.

There's no way this wolfpack will be tried as juveniles. Not in Tennessee.

They're going to be spending most, if not all, of their miserable, evil, sociopathic existences behind bars.

These "kids" have earned themselves permanent berths on the "bottom bunks" with (very) grown-up cellmates as far as I'm concerned.

I'm so sad, and so very, very sorry that such a bright and talented light on the planet has been extinguished!

JMO.

Last edited:
I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this one.

Just awful and atrocious. They should be locked up for a very long time.

"Electric word life. It means forever and that's a mighty long time." - Prince

(My way of saying I agree with you).

I hope the DA goes after the max sentence for each and every one of those evil monsters.

They'll probably cut deals w/ one or two of them in order to nail the pack leaders, though.

Belmont University is holding a memorial service to honor the life of one of its graduates who was killed during a robbery in Nashville. People will gather at Belmont University Monday at 3:30 p.m. to remember him.

Kyle Yorlets: Belmont to hold memorial for musician fatally shot

Really sad, many lives ruined with this crime. Weren't there some other recent murders in Nashville of 3 people working in the music business? I don't recall the names offhand, but they were young adults shot outside a popular nightclub and the motive was robbery or something similar. There's a thread about it here.

Three of the five juveniles charged in the deadly shooting of a Nashville musician are set to appear in court.

Five juveniles – ranging from 12 to 16-years-old – were arrested in the case. Metro Nashville police identified three of the suspects as Roniyah McKnight, Diamond Lewis and Decorrius Wright .

They did not identify the 12 and 13-year-olds also believed to be involved. It's not clear which of the three juveniles will be in court Thursday.

All five remain in custody at this time.

Juvenile suspects in musician’s killing set to appear in court

Three of the five juveniles charged in the deadly shooting of a Nashville musician are set to appear in court.

Five juveniles – ranging from 12 to 16-years-old – were arrested in the case. Metro Nashville police identified three of the suspects as Roniyah McKnight, Diamond Lewis and Decorrius Wright .

They did not identify the 12 and 13-year-olds also believed to be involved. It's not clear which of the three juveniles will be in court Thursday.

All five remain in custody at this time.

Juvenile suspects in musician’s killing set to appear in court

Just looking at this “trio” angers me. They all look troubled, imo. I hope they rot in a cell but I know they won’t.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back