TN - Four adults, 2 kids murdered in Memphis home, 2 March 2008 *guilty*

Cecil Dotson's brother Jesse Dotson has been arrested for the murders.

What a SICK . He alone stabbed those little kids? Burn in hell.

They said in the presser, that some of the children suffered blunt force trauma as well. He really took it out on the kids. They got the worst of it.

We all kinda knew it was going to be a family member or someone very close to the family.

Sick freak.
The entire family are criminals it seems. I hope the children get better and away from them!

Memphis, TN - Saturday, March 8, 2008, Memphis police announced an arrest in the Lester Street murders. They say it was a family argument between two brothers that turned deadly. According to Police Director Larry Godwin, 33 year-old Jessie Dotson will be charged with six counts of first degree murder and three counts of attempted first degree murder.

Jessie Dotson is the older brother of one of the victims, Cecil Dotson. Jessie Dotson just got out of prison January 26th, after serving time for second degree murder.

http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/new...ntent_id=2e912887-8285-44d0-a19a-4ca12bd4e324

Memphis, TN - Saturday, March 8, 2008, Memphis police announced an arrest in the Lester Street murders. They say it was a family argument between two brothers that turned deadly. According to Police Director Larry Godwin, 33 year-old Jessie Dotson will be charged with six counts of first degree murder and three counts of attempted first degree murder.

Jessie Dotson is the older brother of one of the victims, Cecil Dotson. Jessie Dotson just got out of prison January 26th, after serving time for second degree murder.

http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/new...ntent_id=2e912887-8285-44d0-a19a-4ca12bd4e324

how do people who murder get out of jail?? Amazes me...

I dont remember which one of your sleuths said it, but I have wondered all along why children were allowed anywhere near these adults. They all had records.
This sad thing has really rocked the community and citizens are FINALLy speaking out about the violence. It is absolutely out of control. Yeah, this guy just got out of jail for second degree murder and then murders 6 people six weeks later. This guy needs to be buried under the jail. May he never see the light of day.
The family was upset because they couldn't see the children at the hospital, and one day SWAT was up there. I don't think because of any disturbance, but they were really trying to protect these babies. One of the TV stations had a fund raiser for the three kids and raised 45K.

I have read foaf info on another board that suggests that the MS13 Latino gang actually carried out this brutal crime. Now, the adult victims were no saints and involved in lots of nasty stuff, but the crime is being pinned on one person. Memphis is corrupt and I wouldn't be surprised if it is a cover up for what really happened. fwiw

I think it was Jessie Dotson and Jessie Dotson alone who killed all these people, one of the surviving victims is 9, I think he/she would be able to say just who shot the deceased victims and who stabbed and slashed him/her

so I think a cover up is unlikely, they may have gang affiliations, but this was a domestic crime, brother killing brother and the others killed because they were witnesses, the brothers had never really got along, and the old animosity surfaced once Jessie and his brother got past the glad to see you after your long prison sentence bonhomie

I think it was Jessie Dotson and Jessie Dotson alone who killed all these people, one of the surviving victims is 9, I think he/she would be able to say just who shot the deceased victims and who stabbed and slashed him/her

so I think a cover up is unlikely, they may have gang affiliations, but this was a domestic crime, brother killing brother and the others killed because they were witnesses, the brothers had never really got along, and the old animosity surfaced once Jessie and his brother got past the glad to see you after your long prison sentence bonhomie

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/oct/01/judge-defense-attorney-clash/

It says in this article that dotson confessed after he was told the 9 yr old id'd him!

Praying for that 9 yr old. For having to have lived through this!

On First 48 this Thursday Aug 11 they are doing an update special 2 hours long..normally called after first 48 but maybe because defense brought it up during trial they are running it under The First 48
On A&E

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back