TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #12

Discussion in 'Gail Nowacki Palmgren' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThoughtFox

ThoughtFox Expecting the Unexpected

Hollyblue: I don't know how you would hike up to that jeep. If they could hike up to it, they wouldn't have had to climb down from the brow, would they? I guess experienced rock climbers could do it, but not casual hikers.

I think if CUE hadn't been searching for her, they never would have found her.

Right, those trees are deciduous and have lost their leaves now, so the jeep was hidden from April until now. We only had the leaf dump about two weeks ago.

2. Oriah

Oriah Verified SAR (K9, Police, Maritime)

Yes, but times of...what?

If we're talking about GPS capabilities on the vehicle, Gail would have been found much earlier.

This makes no sense to me.

3. Oriah

So they're going off of a satellite ping then.

4. ThoughtFox

So how long have they known about that elevation change? :furious:

5. Oriah

Be back in a few.
    I have to figure this one out.

6. ThoughtFox

Yeah, don't you feel like something is hinky about all of this? Sounds like they knew she was there all along. Is that why they postponed the home searches so long?

Kimster is right, in my opinion. Whatever happened to Gail, there were still shady things going on right before she died and I hope and pray the investigation on all that is completed. :twocents: Just hoping for some justice for Gail.

7. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

8. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

@abburger
    Beth Burger
    Boulder missing from east brow road was found near jeep. About the size of a tire weighing a couple hundred pounds. #GailPalmgren
    3 minutes ago

@abburger
    Beth Burger
    Still no official confirmation remains belong to #GailPalmgren Sheriff Hammond said it's most likely her.
    3 minutes ago

@wdefnews12
    WDEF News 12
    @JillianUCF shows us how technology played a key role in finding Gail Palmgren's Jeep and the human remains tonight on WDEF News12 at 11.
    3 minutes ago

9. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

10. stilettos

stilettos Former Member

I am sorry...I am going to say it. I think Gail was run off that road. She was upset (according to reports) and thought someone was following her (according to reports) it would be easy to scare her and run her off the road. MOO. I am so sorry Gail. So sorry for your children and your family. MP does not need my condolences as it appeared he never missed his wife. (to me)

11. hollyblue

hollyblue It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen t

I was thinking her jeep rolled/tumbled down the couple of declines, but did land at the bottom of the sheer bluff. ?? Do we know if landed on one of the landing/declines? Reason I'm asking is because they stated earlier the jeep had fallen over 250'. That's 25 stories!

I fully agree. It if hadn't been for CUE and pure persistance...LE would never have found her.

Things do not seem to be adding up, imo. I'm so afraid we'll get short answers and that will be the end of it within a week!! :banghead::furious:

12. JayCeeVee

JayCeeVee Member

13. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

14. sreshowtime

sreshowtime Well-Known Member

something is off...imho
    boy, someone's attorney was on this like white on rice...can I say that? well...i did.
    i going to the corner now

15. JayCeeVee

JayCeeVee Member

Sorry, meant to say juncture.

16. hollyblue

hollyblue It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen t

I'm sorry, but the only statements he has made were Gail was mentally instable.....her kids missed her....and now this!!! Disgusting! I don't want or care what he has to say NOW! Man o man! The attorney is quick to state what happened and when. Unnerving. I'm pizzed!:maddening:

17. TheDuchess

TheDuchess Well-Known Member

I don't see him trying to run her off the road there-too dangerous. Wouldn't there be paint scrapings on his car if he were to hit her and force her off the road? And then he would have to be doing this in broad daylight on a straightaway and just happen to find the perfect spot to run her off the road and not hit any oncoming traffic and not go down right after her. He would also run a risk of her surviving any kind of crash and then he'd be in deep.

I am sorry, but I just don't see "murder by running someone off the road" as the most attractive means for murder, IMO.

18. JayCeeVee

JayCeeVee Member

I definitely will wait for the Univ of TN Forsenics evaluation...they will be very thorough I'm sure. No need for any of us to guess in my opinion. If you view some of the previous photos, the especially of the East Brow Road elevations vs the W Road elevations pretty much shows it all. Actually one of the brow homes swimming pools also looks like it is sloping. :(

19. Emeralgem

Emeralgem New Member

BBM..I totally agree. I highly suspect whatever happened to Gail occurred at another location.. I also suspect that jeep went off that mtn with Gail in it in the wee hours of the am on the 1st of May...JMHO..

20. Snowbunny

Snowbunny New Member

BBM - Now how would MP know what time GP lost control of her vehicle unless he knows more than he's been telling anyone. I'd like to know which direction her vehicle was going when she went off the side of the mountain. I wonder if they ever found AD's computer and if so I wonder what they will find on it.

My heart is breaking for Gail, her children, her siblings and for Arlene. Prayers for all those who loved Gail. She was a wonderful person and a wonderful mother. This should have never happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.