TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to ThoughtFox and Shelby for documenting the PC. I hope someone from the MSM will air it later for us to view.

If the kids are receiving any type of counseling-grief or otherwise-maybe the counselor thought it would be appropriate for them to go to the scene of the accident. And since we will never have access to that information...we will never know. That was done by the law enforcement-with the approval of the family-it seems. In my opinion...I don't think I really want to know anyway. That's the family's own personal business and no business of the public.

Wouldn't a person driving that slow have time to realize where they were headed, and stop the motion--especially if they were slamming into a 472 lb boulder ? That is, if it were just an accident.

Wouldn't a person driving that slow have time to realize where they were headed, and stop the motion--especially if they were slamming into a 472 lb boulder ? That is, if it were just an accident.

They never stated if the brakes were applied either....and the box is supposed to record that, iirc.

My biggest takeaway today is that they have No Clue why she was in a different lane, why she overcompensated her driving, why she or a rock went over at such low speeds. Therefore, they cannot conclusively say that it was a tragic accident. Tragic for sure, but was it an accident or foul play?
I sure wish we could have gleaned some insight through all of this from the PI that Gail had hired. Who was Matt meeting with those weeks prior to Gail missing? What all did the PI know about Gail's mindset, cars following Gail and about Matt's activities? Why have we never heard boo from him?

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2011/jun/08/matthew-palmgren-co-worker-terminated-bluecross/

Sources also said that Palmgren’s co-worker, Tammy Helton, manager of government product development for BlueCross, was let go for similar reasons.

This still does not make sense. I am not saying this because I want to believe it was foul play. I am being neutral right now. Given the fact that her speed was so low is what really baffles me. How in the heck do you go over a cliff at that speed? Really? Get in your cars right now and go 20 mph--even try a quick turn at 20 or 30 mph as if you were trying to avoid something, as in an animal running out in front of you. That speed should allow you time to compensate.

What was the 60 dollars for Arlene for? Wish she would be speaking out loud about that now. It might give some small clue as to where Gail was headed that day. Ugh! I feel there are many more questions now, and you can't tell me some of the LE guys are not scratching their heads as well saying this makes NO SENSE!!!

Wait, this was recorded 2 days ago? I don't have sound on my laptop, can someone give me the gist?

I'm just now watching it (I'll prolly get put in time out by HugesNet) Anyway, he's saying that during the whole 8 months he and the kids thought Gail was taking a break to relieve her stress levels and depression.

He says that all of this was a "pattern" Gail has gone away before. The kids texted her and she didn't answer, but that's happened before.

Now we hear from him?......great.

Of course, there is no evidence (on the data recorder, at least) of another vehicle being involved...because according to the investigators at the PC today, the first (initiating) event was wiped clean from the Jeep's data recorder so could not be ascertained!!

Why is it that everything MP does and doesn't do makes him look more guilty? All JMO, of course.

Oh, boy.

I got nothing, as Darius Rucker would say.

Do we have any professional transcribers here who would/could posiibly trancribe this interview he gave on January 2nd?

In the interview when ask what was the lowest part during the last 8 mos...he broke up and replied: Informing his kids he no longer had a job. (Paraphrasing)

Disgusted!!

That's about the only word I can come up with to describe my feelings after today's press conference. I don't believe I posted on Gail's thread before but I closely followed her case.

LE can say with confidence that this is a tragic accident yet in practically the same breath admit that with no ROAD evidence its hard to re-enact crash.

SO how are they so confident when the FIRST event on the EDR was wiped and there is no evidence from the road itself??

I am truly disgusted ~ and infuriated ~ that this 'man' is now crawling out of the woodwork to further cast aspersions on his deceased wife.

My only hope is that Gail's children are allowed to grow up with healthy happy memories of their mother and that Gail's family is able to spend time with them to instill in the children the love that their mother had for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme