TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The times were changed....she arrived home at noon..not 12:15. He arrived home at 12:15...not 12:25. But, still, I agree.

IMO, he can say ANYTHING he wants now..and he knows it.

bolded by me.

Thanks for pointing that out, hollyblue. I knew I didn't quite have the times right, and they have changed--but glad you agree, it still works out to the same conclusion. I need to look at the actual timeline to see if they would have had an opportunity to text her and receive an answer before she crashed.

He CAN say anything he wants now, and no one is going to do anything about it. And then he can hold up the kids like trophies, and try to sound like he's playing the Good Dad role to get automatic sympathy and immunity for his wrongful actions.

ETA: looking back at the timeline: She got home at noon. MP got home at 12:15 p.m.. The crash occurred between 12:26 and 12:38 p.m.

The times were changed....she arrived home at noon..not 12:15. He arrived home at 12:15...not 12:25. But, still, I agree.

IMO, he can say ANYTHING he wants now..and he knows it.
''

SB claimed she left the residence at around 12:15 and it was stated he arrived approximately 10 minutes later so who changed the time she left and the time he arrived at home? JMHO

ALso, IIRC He mentions Gail was either home or on her way home when he spoke to her at 12:00 pm and this was after he claimed he did not talk to her on Saturday 30th ..He claims he told her he would be home in about 20 minutes.. I don't see how he could leave North Shore and be home by 12:15 pm especially IF he dropped his mother off at her apartment first....And since the "W" was closed that would have meant double the traffic going up and down the front of the mountain...JMHO

ETA..

MP: Oh, at 12 o’clock I was downtown. My Mom ran some errands. We were at a boutique store down on the North Shore. And that’s when we received the phone call saying where were you and I said I’ll be up there in about 20 minutes.

JM: So she was already at the house?

MP: She was almost there or was there.

''

SB claimed she left the residence at around 12:15 and it was stated he arrived approximately 10 minutes later so who changed the time she left and the time he arrived at home? JMHO

ALso, IIRC He mentions Gail was either home or on her way home when he spoke to her at 12:00 pm and this was after he claimed he did not talk to her on Saturday 30th ..He claims he told her he would be home in about 20 minutes.. I don't see how he could leave North Shore and be home by 12:15 pm especially IF he dropped his mother off at her apartment first....And since the "W" was closed that would have meant double the traffic going up and down the front of the mountain...JMHO

ETA..

MP: Oh, at 12 o’clock I was downtown. My Mom ran some errands. We were at a boutique store down on the North Shore. And that’s when we received the phone call saying where were you and I said I’ll be up there in about 20 minutes.

JM: So she was already at the house?

MP: She was almost there or was there.

bolded by me.

I just checked the timeline on page one of this thread and it does state that Gail dropped the children at the house at 12:15. Sorry, I was wrong--I had agreed with hollyblue on the times given and thought I found them verified. Now I don't know where I got 12 noon as her return time. http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136222&highlight=palmgren

The 12:15 time was based on what SB witnessed, right?

If MP got back home 20 minutes later, she might have already been dead, since the crash occurred between 12:26 and 12:38 p.m.

bolded by me.

I just checked the timeline on page one of this thread and it does state that Gail dropped the children at the house at 12:15. Sorry, I was wrong--I had agreed with hollyblue on the timesgiven and thought I found them verified. Now I don't know where I got 12 noon as her return time. http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136222&highlight=palmgren

If MP got back home 20 minutes later, she might have already been dead, since the crash occurred between 12:26 and 12:38 p.m.

He claims he was at A North Shore boutique with his mother at 12:00 noon.. When asked IF she was at the residence he claims she was there are almost there...

SB has claimed for months Gail left the residence around 12:15, and he arrived approximately 10 minutes later... I'm wondering WHO changed the time line and WHY..JMHO

bolded by me.

I just checked the timeline on page one of this thread and it does state that Gail dropped the children at the house at 12:15. Sorry, I was wrong--I had agreed with hollyblue on the timesgiven and thought I found them verified. Now I don't know where I got 12 noon as her return time. http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136222&highlight=palmgren

The 12:15 time was based on what SB witnessed, right?

It was speculated for months she arrived back home around noon or a little before noon... SB claims she last saw Gail around 12:15 when she left the residence..
Now he is claiming he was home at 12:15. I don't think he could have been at a boutique at North Shore at 12:00 noon like he is claiming he was and then arrive home up on Signal Mtn by 12:15....JMHO..

He claims he was at A North Shore boutique with his mother at 12:00 noon.. When asked IF she was at the residence he claims she was there are almost there...

SB has claimed for months Gail left the residence around 12:15, and he arrived approximately 10 minutes later... I'm wondering WHO changed the time line and WHY..JMHO

I wonder if his mother backed up his story.

Also, if he didn't speak to Gail on the 30th (didn't he claim that?) then how could he say she said she was either at the residence or almost there ? I'm assuming texting would be considered the same as speaking to someone.

Can LE obtain cell phone records? It seems like there is so much calling going on these days, specific numbers and calls wouldn't be recorded unless they were long distance, but I don't know.

Also, if he didn't speak to Gail on the 30th (didn't he claim that?) then how could he say she said she was either at the residence or almost there ? I'm assuming texting would be considered the same as speaking to someone.

Can LE obtain cell phone records? It seems like there is so much calling going on these days, specific numbers and calls wouldn't be recorded unless they were long distance, but I don't know.

Don't know what his mother has said.. She lawyered up immediately too. John Cavett is/was her attorney
IIRC.. He did purchased new phones on May 1st the Sunday after Gail disappeared...Right now I'm thinking he may have even had a throw away phone or two he may have been using...JMHO

According to this article the DA is saying MP was the last person Gail spoke with on the 30th..JMHO

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/15075938/da-asks-for-governors-help-in-palmgren-case

What is really bothering me right now is with all the cases we have followed, we all know what it means when someone starts changing their story. The truth doesn't change. There's no need to change the time you got home or whether or not you talked to Gail that day, unless you're trying to CYA. Every single case we follow here, as soon as someone starts changing their story, we all immediately know they're lying and covering either for themselves or someone else. We have seen it a million times. This is really bothering me and making me sad.

I went back to ThoughtFox's transcription of MP's interview (post #554, page 23--thanks, ThoughtFox) and it's just making me angry trying to make sense of what he says! I wonder if he is being evasive on purpose, obfuscating. That old saying "if you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullbleep" comes to mind.....And he has no brilliance, that is for sure. It's probably just a matter of him not being able to be honest about his affair, or anything else, but it's aggravating.

I just got through doing a review of WS posted quotes during the 1/4/12 investigator's news conference and imo there are many inconsistencies that were stated!

Add that to MP's inconsistent statements and behavior during his recent interview and we have a result that doesn't add up!!

Gotta run...will post some of the inconsistency quotes I'm referring to a little later on...

Maybe she did arrive home earlier and SB just caught her leaving? Only the children would know for sure....or the phone records.. if one of them called and not GP. Did SB say she saw GP come home? Now I need to go back to the beginning and check.

ETA: JMO, but I don't think Gail would have wanted to spend any time, even 15 minutes at the house after wanting LE there when she arrived...and they weren't. Granted it would be unreasonable request..unless he had threatened her, but why would she continue to take the children home instead of maybe a public place for the exchanging the children? That's something else we see here at WS....the mother goes missing right after the exchange of the children.

That letter also states she was last seen leaving her house on April 29th. obviously the letter has some errors in it, or maybe the DA is correct -she was already gone on the 29th and Arlene and Susie are in on it too? just sayin'

And the DA forgot to indict them? :waitasec: Not likely at this point.

No, I think it was the 30th, but Matt had trouble with that date in his interview as well. John Madewell kept having to remind him.

I'll tell you what is depressing.. I had to cross the Chickamauga Dam around dusk this evening..It was drizzling and somewhat dreary.. In front of me was Signal Mtn.. All I could think of was Gail...Looking at Signal Mtn. now makes me sad....JMHO

JM: What was your relationship before Gail went missing as far as Arlene Durham?

MP: Arlene’s not Gail’s best friend. (shakes head no) She is not. I mean, they printed that over and over again. Uh, media outlets have had communication from both sides of the family explaining that she’s not a spokesperson for us, for Gail’s side of the family, or my side of the family. Uh, we have asked them not to print stuff that’s not true. If you go back and take all the radio interviews and stuff, now that we know the outcome of the event, they’re lies. They’re lies to stir up stuff and to hurt me. Which ended up not just hurting me, but my kids.

So the relationship’s never been good. She’s been a caretaker of our houses. She’s done odd jobs for us. But beyond that, yeah, we’d go down and visit her little farm with the kids. But beyond that . . . (shakes head no). She’s not . . . we know who Gail’s best friends are. We contacted them early. One lives in California and one lives in Ohio, and a couple live in Buffalo, New York. And those are Gail’s true best friends.

BBM this comment annoys me, just because the report said accident doesn’t mean that what AD was saying is a lie. The report doesn’t say he didn’t abuse Gail, it doesn’t say he didn’t cheat on Gail, it doesn’t say anything about AD lying about the things Gail had shared with her. It doesn’t say Gail wasn’t preparing for a divorce.

AD was suspicious of MP’s involvement in Gail’s disappearance and she said so, the report doesn’t make AD’s suspicions a lie, it might go some way to making her wrong about that….as for the rest of what she said were is the proof she lied?

The stir stuff up comment, he has said he spent the 8 months working on the idea that Gail was off with friends de stressing and having a psychotic moment, AD was saying, hey look Gail wouldn’t do that and this is what I know was going on in her life that makes me suspicious that something BAD has happened to her…AD was very right on that count.

AD was putting out there the reasons she felt something was wrong with Gail’s disappearance and it wasn’t just a case of a woman walking away from her life. What did MP put out there, Gail was paranoid, having psychotic episodes and was on medication so she has just gone away to de-stress and sort herself out!!!!!!

What motive would AD (as just a caretaker of their homes) have to hurt him or make up lies about him, doesn’t make sense if she wasn’t close to Gail. Why would she have even cared enough to find out where Gail was on that weekend or be worried enough about her to contact her sister. You don’t do that sort of follow up over just someone you did their yard work etc for nor would Gail have intrusted AD with the DVD or paperwork if she was just someone who was a caretaker of houses. AD knew enough to be very worried something had happened to Gail, again guess what AD was RIGHT……… As we all know divorce has been know to be a motive for murder, so we can see the reasoning behind AD's thinking.

It is true there are always two sides to a marriage break down, there will be those that will back/support one party and others who will back/support the other party and those who knew both parties that will be shocked to even find out there was any problems at all. So MP has the right to say AD lied, just as AD has the right to have been suspicious about Gail’s disappearance and say why she felt that way. It comes down to each person to decide who they chose to believe regarding Gail’s life just before the accident.

I find it very sad that MP seems to have now come out and trashed Gail in this interview by trying to make her sound mentally unstable and trying to make one of the people who fought so hard to get people to believe Gail hadn’t just walked away out to be a liar.

I respect the right of those who are of the opinion MP is a great person as much as I respect AD’s right to say hey he isn’t, because at this stage nobody has proved to me that AD lied about her friendship with Gail and what Gail had told her. Nor do I see any proof either way regarding Gail’s mental instability so why should I believe MP over those family members, LEO and friends who said she wasn’t mentally unstable.

Thank you ThoughtFox's for the transcription, also Analyze This for some great post on explaining the report amd also thank you to all those who have answered my questions and others over the last 9 months.

Ok it is now time for me to stop rambling on here, as always the above is just my thoughts on things I have reads.

RIP Gail

At the moment I am a little emotional for several reason (Gail's story is just one) so I want to apologies for spelling mistake, grammar mistake etc in this post. I could go back and fix them but figured you can work out what I am trying to say (I hope) :)

I really find it somewhat strange and hinky that now we are hearing MP was home at 12:15...Especially since either his PI or his attorney first revealed Gail's tragic accident occurred at 12:25 pm...JMHO

ETA..And the 12:25 time was originally the time MP supposedly returned to the home...JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288