TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can just refer to me as "it"

Anything is possible, let me think on that but right now I cannot think of how that would be.

you can't figure out if you're male or female? :crazy:

:lol:

(pssssttttttt, it's a she.)

Yes. And that is all I can say. No link for you, you can choose to take my word or not...I will not be offended.
I can agree with this statement but also cannot link.

For those that are new or old here, it is very very rare that people can make statements as the truth without linking them. Believe and I are both on staff here and we know this is unusual and typically not even allowed.

So, do take it FWIW, but also know that we are not unknown here to the owners,so when we make a bold statements like this we have the support of management.

Apologize for it sounding mysterious, but the investigation comes first.

Now assuming there were additional pings on Gail's phone,
Gail's direction and, distance traveled, might be able to be determined,
by the timing of the pings, towers, and known areas of signal loss.

by the timing of the pings, and known areas of signal loss.

I'm willing to drive this route with siriusxm, cell service (verizon, at&t, nextel and several others) as well as onstar, a tom tom, a garmin- and stop every mile to see where service is spotty or lost.

Seems like that might be the best way to determine what's going on with the cell issues?

ETA: what about text messages? They frequently go through when calls don't.

I'm willing to drive this route with siriusxm, cell service (verizon, at&t, nextel and several others) as well as onstar, a tom tom, a garmin- and stop every mile to see where service is spotty or lost.

Seems like that might be the best way to determine what's going on with the cell issues?

ETA: what about text messages? They frequently go through when calls don't.
if we knew which cell service Gail had
here are the tower locations.

ATT Sprint Verizon Cell Towers
http://bit.ly/mT5X8h (scroll down, filter)

but we don't have a record of Gail's cell phone pings,
so we don't have anything to compare your proposed work to.

by the timing of the pings, towers, and known areas of signal loss.

Where did the phone ping for the two days prior to May 2nd?

So are we back to not knowing who drove Gail's Jeep away?

Where did the phone ping for the two days prior to May 2nd?
So are we back to not knowing who drove Gail's Jeep away?

I don't have a link but I recall reading SMPD claims the ping on the 30th was at the north base of the mountain which is (according to my thinking) in the opposite direction of the ping that was received on May 2nd close to the Walmart on Signal Mtn. Blvd...JMHO

I don't have a link but I recall reading SMPD claims the ping on the 30th was at the north base of the mountain which is (according to my thinking) in the opposite direction of the ping that was received on May 2nd close to the Walmart on Signal Mtn. Blvd...JMHO
Nichols said traces on Gail Palmgren’s cellphone directed police to an area near the north base of Signal Mountain.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/may/17/missing-woman-search-continues-gail-palmgren/?news

From Thread 1.

Gail Palmgren's whereabouts are a mystery that has only been intensified by her last conversation with her sister Diane, moments before Palmgren was last seen.

"She was nervous. She was anxious. She sounded scared," says Diane Nichols. Palmgren wouldn't say why she was scared but the Nichols made out this much, "She just thought she was being followed."

Great catch. The very next sentence in the article is "It was a bizzare conversation and Diane wonders if it's in any way connected to Gail's husband, Matthew Palmgren."

That has to be where the Fox affiliate got their little "mystery intensified" idea about the phone call.

One has to wonder if she saw the vehicle following her the day she returned back home. If she was scared, she could have left her DL and credit cards behind because she was distracted. I would love to know if SB saw the strange vehicle the day she last saw Gail driving off.

Yes. And that is all I can say. No link for you, you can choose to take my word or not...I will not be offended.

Holy cow, Gail definitely had her phone with her when she left the house? That means either the phone (and possibly Gail and/or the Jeep) are still where that one ping on May 2nd came from, or someone else took Gail's phone after... er, after whatever happened to her. Oh, this is not good.

Holy cow, Gail definitely had her phone with her when she left the house? That means either the phone (and possibly Gail and/or the Jeep) are still where that one ping on May 2nd came from, or someone else took Gail's phone after... er, after whatever happened to her. Oh, this is not good.

I'm interested in knowing where exactly the ping came from at the north base of the mtn on the 30th..

A brief new article here has interesting info from an unidentified neighbor in Alabama:

A neighbor tells our CBS affiliate in Montgomery that it doesn't look like anyone has been living there.

The last time she saw Palmgren.. She was leaving with her children on April 30th.​

I'm interested in knowing where exactly the ping came from at the north base of the mtn on the 30th..
I think one of the problems in the mountain area is that there are not as many cell towers,so as a reault they have to cover a greater area or no coverage. The problem that creates is that I do not think exact locations can be determined but rather only general areas within so many miles of the towers.

JMHO of course.

LIke I said, from where I sit, gail had her phone on the 30th and her phone never left the area as evidenced by the ping on the 2nd. I suppose the phone could have left and come back but it seems someone would have noticed said phone.

Can someone please give me Gail's DOB, and the date and time of the phone call with her sister? Or a verified last seen date/time? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks