TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snip and BBM...

If I had a friend that I "thought" I knew was innocent..I am sure I would be posting here like you are. So no judgement from me...

However, with her drivers license at the house and no $ being spent.. not likely that she would be in any facilty other than Moccassin Bend. And I am sure that the police would have checked that out. Or she would have called her family by now. I don't have kids..but find about the kids to sound highly unlikely.
MOO

ETA.. All docs that I know of want a driver's license when you check in...and $.

Thanks for not judging...I will tell all of you like I told Jbean the other day, if it is proven that Matt is involved I hope they bury him under the jail, and I will gladly drop the first shovel of dirt on him! (Then whack him with the shovel). BUT I can not believe in my heart that he is capable of such.

As for my senario, there could be any number of reasons she didn't tell anyone. maybe she felt overwhelmed...not trying to diss AD here, but I could almost imagine her getting worked up about this and really pushing Gail to do things. Gail doesn't seem to me to be the jump and run with it type, but I would think AD is. could be she just decided spur of the moment, and didn't want to leave a hole where she or someone else could talk her out of it. may be as simple as she didn't want Matt to find out, I just don't know. it is obvious that whatever was going on, she was at least stressed, so possibly she decided she had to get away from all influences and work out how she wanted to handle things.

On a darker side, and please hold your wrath, these are just random possibilities, maybe she really was getting paranoid, delusional, whatever else has been said, I know that many people who have such problems have times when they are perfectly normal, and times when they can't control the problems. I read a document a while back written by a man who was a physcologist, and he also suffered from bi-polar disorder. He talked about how he would feel upset, terrified, paranoid, out of control, etc., but in the back corners of his mind, and in normal times when he wasn't feeling these things, he knew he was loosing control. He said it was like looking in a mirror and seeing this person who needed help, then suddenly realizing that the person was himself. I wish I could remember the exact way he worded it, because I think it sounds exactly like Gail would have felt. he eventually checked himself into a mental hospital and got control of it. I am not saying that Gail was bi-polar etc., but maybe she just realized she had to have a break.

As for the kids, any 12year old can keep a secret from it's parents. ESP. If that secret is this important. most 9year olds can keep secrets too, and these two kids are smart. it would be a lot on them, but they are going through a lot anyway.

as for insurance, etc. Could Gail have been smart enough to not take DL or insurance cards, so she couldn't be found? Not sure how these sorts of places work, but if she shows up with no ID but obviously needin help, do they turn her away? or, maybe she planned enough ahead to have cash for it. again, IDK, but anything is possible.

Thanks, Happy409. I just didn't want it to get lost in the old thread. It was one of the very last posts on there! I'll be honest. It's a one-time deal. If I'd had ANY IDEA how hard it would be to get that thing formatted, I NEVER would have started the darn thing! Once so far though, it just didn't make sense to stop.

I think the presentation speaks for itself, and most people probably don't have an hour to sift through the recording to have the "full experience." That's why I did the transcription.

And now I think MacGyver's duct tape would come in handy for some folks!

It's not just the hour of time for the presentation, it's that I think my blood pressure would go right through the roof if I listened to it. That's why I stopped going to Facebook, too. Thanks for transcribing it, seriously. I know how much of a pain in the patoot that is.

I am still gobsmacked at the things SMM said.

So what other theories are there if she was not stable and disappeared? I cannot imagine that she is holed up in a hotel just rocking and unaware that people are looking for her.
What I am trying to get to is IF it is true that she was on the mental edge, how does this or rather how could this fit into a missing scenario?

I am starting a square one and taking what her dh says at face value. How would this work?

What's the possibility that she is getting help from someone? Someone who has been mentioned and we would never in a million consider, or someone no body even knows about?

Could she have gone over that mental edge and be hiding out, being careful that no one sees her? I would think if that were the case, and she became aware of the search for her, it could make matters worse. If you are paranoid and think you are being followed, then realize the whole nation is looking for you?????

Please know that I am not trying to belittle Gail by anything that I am saying. I really am hoping that this new approach will help bring her home. I have wondered from the first if the LE and everyone else was trying to find the evidence to arrest Matt, because that is the norm, and missing something else.

Jbean, I appreciate that you are trying this. The way I see it, it can't hurt, but it could help!

Thanks for not judging...I will tell all of you like I told Jbean the other day, if it is proven that Matt is involved I hope they bury him under the jail, and I will gladly drop the first shovel of dirt on him! (Then whack him with the shovel). BUT I can not believe in my heart that he is capable of such.

As for my senario, there could be any number of reasons she didn't tell anyone. maybe she felt overwhelmed...not trying to diss AD here, but I could almost imagine her getting worked up about this and really pushing Gail to do things. Gail doesn't seem to me to be the jump and run with it type, but I would think AD is. could be she just decided spur of the moment, and didn't want to leave a hole where she or someone else could talk her out of it. may be as simple as she didn't want Matt to find out, I just don't know. it is obvious that whatever was going on, she was at least stressed, so possibly she decided she had to get away from all influences and work out how she wanted to handle things.

On a darker side, and please hold your wrath, these are just random possibilities, maybe she really was getting paranoid, delusional, whatever else has been said, I know that many people who have such problems have times when they are perfectly normal, and times when they can't control the problems. I read a document a while back written by a man who was a physcologist, and he also suffered from bi-polar disorder. He talked about how he would feel upset, terrified, paranoid, out of control, etc., but in the back corners of his mind, and in normal times when he wasn't feeling these things, he knew he was loosing control. He said it was like looking in a mirror and seeing this person who needed help, then suddenly realizing that the person was himself. I wish I could remember the exact way he worded it, because I think it sounds exactly like Gail would have felt. he eventually checked himself into a mental hospital and got control of it. I am not saying that Gail was bi-polar etc., but maybe she just realized she had to have a break.

As for the kids, any 12year old can keep a secret from it's parents. ESP. If that secret is this important. most 9year olds can keep secrets too, and these two kids are smart. it would be a lot on them, but they are going through a lot anyway.

as for insurance, etc. Could Gail have been smart enough to not takeif DL or insurance cards, so she couldn't be found? Not sure how these sorts of places work, but if she shows up with no ID but obviously needin help, do they turn her away? or, maybe she planned enough ahead to have cash for it. again, IDK, but anything is possible.

I believe that if she were to self-commit, the facility would need proof of identity if one could not or would not comply they probably would treat but would also report to law enforcement. This my guess not fact. Perhaps we could research this with a facility without using names just hypothetical.

If she had gone into a safehouse I believe that her sister and brother would have been given this info at some point on the down-low.

The children.... I really wish I knew who has been able to spend time with them and get their side of the story. We all know how observant our kids can be. It is really hard to get around them regarding hiding our moods and emotions. They read us way better than a lot of people give them credit for. We have been told by those that know Gail well (and statements of community members) that she was a concientious mom. That said, I don't think she pulled up in the driveway and dumped the kids without a word. She had instructions for them and she probably made a statement about where she was going and when she was coming back. There had to be discussion on the long drive home about why they were not going fishing/boating with Dad today and what the new plan was.

Still trying to come up with a different theory for you JBean, but I keep hitting walls!

Hi Friends,

I continue to follow along with you all but have had some distractions and not been able to read everything... It is hugely upsetting that no signs of Gail have been found and up until recently, I was completely not buying anything about Gail being fritzed out mentally i.e. nothing more than what any of us might be in dealing with mentally with MP as a husband, husband/mistress, a blackeye from out of nowhere, a divorce, thinking you were being followed (and probably were, based on reports of that car in the neighborhood) etc.

So...then I read the article here:

Did I miss a discussion on this so-called "psychotic episode?" I mean, it seems that this article is pointing out several strange, and what might have been out of character things, in terms of what we might have thought of Gail prior to the article:

1. Gail shows up uninvited and with her two children at he home of "family friend's" (an attorney and his wife)
2. Gail stays 2 nights (after having arrived uninvited)
3. Gail hadn't prepared for the children's Easter with candy
4. Gail goes shopping with this woman (at whose house she has been staying for several days, though uninvited) and gets separated from her then gets upset
5. Gail calls police:

>>Ms. Palmgren then called the police on the couple, claiming they were trying to take her children away from them.<<

First of all, the wording in the above quote is funky -- the news story details are hazy. When did she call police? Is this on record? The couple was trying to take the children away from "her" on that visit? The couple was trying to take the children away from "them" (as in MP and GP). Were they so-called trying to take the children away from her or them on that day (that she got separated?) or after her visiting? Wierd story...

At anyrate, please understand that I can think of a million things that could get someone wound up and doing a momentary freak-out that might cause a friend to say that which was quoted in this article:

>>"Gail was flat f----- up. She was out of her mind."

So what really happened during the event referenced in the above article? When and where were the police called, if they were and is that on record somewhere?

This event supposedly occurred a week before Gail's disappearance? Easter was the 24th, Gail disappeared on the 30th. If this occurred the week before, then presumably Gail was there for Easter?

The article also says:

>>They said that weekend Ms. Palmgren told them she believed someone was following her and trying to get her tag number.

The husband said she took side roads on their way to their house from her lake house - and the trip took four and a half hours instead of the normal two hours.<<

So...can you all guide me to any discussion you all might have had on this article? Reading this article was a bit of a mind bending read after having read and considered everything else previously.

Side thought... If Gail was normally "okay" -- I'm wondering what meds she was taking, might that med have caused odd events like what is reported in the article, I believe some meds can cause things like this. Additionally, I would not put anything past a pharmacist husband (one who could get his hands on meds) if we were getting divorced, if I felt I was being followed, if a door had been broken down in an incident, if I arrived with a blackeye, if my husband was supposed to be at a conference and wasn't, if I had found hotel receipts...

Just checking in... I am so sad for Gail's family and friends, for Gail... I do not feel good that she is safe and well somewhere :( I wish I did. I want her found, one way or another because the whole disappearance smacks of something "way not right."

What's the possibility that she is getting help from someone? Someone who has been mentioned and we would never in a million consider, or someone no body even knows about?

Could she have gone over that mental edge and be hiding out, being careful that no one sees her? I would think if that were the case, and she became aware of the search for her, it could make matters worse. If you are paranoid and think you are being followed, then realize the whole nation is looking for you?????

Please know that I am not trying to belittle Gail by anything that I am saying. I really am hoping that this new approach will help bring her home. I have wondered from the first if the LE and everyone else was trying to find the evidence to arrest Matt, because that is the norm, and missing something else.

Jbean, I appreciate that you are trying this. The way I see it, it can't hurt, but it could help!

I don't think anyone is helping her,because no one in their right mind would assist without recognizing the damage they are doing to her if she is not in her right mind.

I have considered that gail had paranoia so severe that she thinks the entire world is "after her" and she is in fear for her life if she shows herself to anyone. but imo, paranoia to that degree would be so advanced and crippling, that I cannot imagine it would be hidden from her close friends and family.

Unfortunately, I struggle to grasp the notion that someone can be reduced to an emotionally crippled,paranoid person in a matter of a few weeks, especially to the degree that they would go into hiding for this period of time. That is a lot to imagine.

It's not just the hour of time for the presentation, it's that I think my blood pressure would go right through the roof if I listened to it. That's why I stopped going to Facebook, too. Thanks for transcribing it, seriously. I know how much of a pain in the patoot that is.

I am still gobsmacked at the things SMM said.

This was my first time listening to SMM and I have to say that I was not impressed. From comments here and other places, I expected a very professional, well done program. The first complaint I have was the foul language! I don't speak like that and certainly don't expect it from something like that. It downgraded my opinion of anything that was said.

Next, they got facts wrong and repeatedly called AD Gail. I can not believe that a former police officer would comment and question the LE with as little info as he appeared to have.

I will step out on a limb here and say that I am not AD's biggest fan. She's talking too much, and some of the things she says, I just don't know that I believe. I do think she is trying to help, so for what it's worth, I commend her dedication. I felt sorry for her. It felt like they were pumping her and exciting her and doing it all to further their book, company, ratings. I may have been the only one who thought so, but that was how I felt after listening.

It seems to me that Gail is a quiet, soft spoken person, who has a few very close friends. She went to great lengths to plan out things, and seemed to be gathering and collected the info and items she would need for the divorce. it is my opinion that she gave whatever copies of paperwork, etc. To people, as a backup. If a friend of mine sent me a package of papers like that, I don't think I would have even opened it. Just put it in a safe spot to hold. Not only have we now been informed what the papers were about, but all sorts of other tidbits. I'm not sure what I am even trying to say, but somehow this part of it all seems wrong to me. Several have said how they would want a best friend like that, but personally, I don't think I would. Some discretion is warranted when working with information as potentially important as this.

anyway, that's just how I came away feeling. I really was unimpressed with this program for multiple reasons.

I wanted to offer my apologies to BeanE for an earlier discussion, in which I asked for a LINK for verification on something that was being discussed. Upon further investigations on my own after a quick"nap",:innocent: I found the article to which BeanE was referring to ... was in the www.Chattanoogan.com on June 9th 2011. A lengthy article written by John Wilson. Here is the LINK

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_203035.asp

Once again my apologies for my confusion :innocent: My Bad!

There was some discussion in the other threads about what meds gail was on. The reason I have asked that it be kept off forum is because the filing says they are meds she has prescriptions for. Since having presciptions for a med does not mean she is taking it, I felt it would be best to not leave it open for discussion here,because we don't know what she was on.
For example, the list did include a few different anti-depressants. That does not mean she is taking them all. More likely it means they were trying to find the right one and when one doesn't work, another was prescribed. That is pretty standard.

More importantly,she was not prescribed any kind of anti-psychotic or mood stabilizing type medication.Those types of meds would be typical in the onset of any kind of delusional or manic type behavior. If she was in fact under care for this delusional and paranoid behavior, the psychiatrist certainly didn't prescribe anything to counter it.

There was some discussion in the other threads about what meds gail was on. The reason I have asked that it be kept off forum is because the filing says they are meds she has prescriptions for. Since having presciptions for a med does not mean she is taking it, I felt it would be best to not leave it open for discussion here,because we don't know what she was on.

Thanks JBean. Medication can also be used for off label purposes, too. A friend is on a low dose antidepressant for myalgias, for example.

I have been searching and apart from Arlene who else has been talking this case up to anyone. I am just wondering how much interest would be shown in this if she hadn't spoken. Love, hate or be on the fence about what she is saying and doing you have to say this much, there hasn't been too many others trying to keep the spot light on the "Where is Gail" story.

Just seems to me every time Arlene speaks out we see it on websites, either to criticize her or support her words, the MSM often have taken up the story of what she was saying. Good or bad at least Gail&#8217;s name goes out there again to make people think.

Look how quiet the thread went, Arlene did that interview and we have had how many postings in 24 hours. Just makes me wonder if she is really a loose cannon or a smart lady who is being guided by people who know more than we do.

Just a few thoughts I had while going back over the threads.

snipped...

So...then I read the article here:

Did I miss a discussion on this so-called "psychotic episode?" I mean, it seems that this article is pointing out several strange, and what might have been out of character things, in terms of what we might have thought of Gail prior to the article:

1. Gail shows up uninvited and with her two children at he home of "family friend's" (an attorney and his wife)
2. Gail stays 2 nights (after having arrived uninvited)
3. Gail hadn't prepared for the children's Easter with candy
4. Gail goes shopping with this woman (at whose house she has been staying for several days, though uninvited) and gets separated from her then gets upset
5. Gail calls police:

>>Ms. Palmgren then called the police on the couple, claiming they were trying to take her children away from them.<<

First of all, the wording in the above quote is funky -- the news story details are hazy. When did she call police? Is this on record? The couple was trying to take the children away from "her" on that visit? The couple was trying to take the children away from "them" (as in MP and GP). Were they so-called trying to take the children away from her or them on that day (that she got separated?) or after her visiting? Wierd story...

At anyrate, please understand that I can think of a million things that could get someone wound up and doing a momentary freak-out that might cause a friend to say that which was quoted in this article:

>>"Gail was flat f----- up. She was out of her mind."

So what really happened during the event referenced in the above article? When and where were the police called, if they were and is that on record somewhere?

(snipped)

So...can you all guide me to any discussion you all might have had on this article?

We started talking about it right around this part of the last thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140333&page=7

At #173 when JBean posted about it. It's sort of off and on discussion from there, but we had some choice words as you can imagine.

We don't know if those quotes are from the couple who live in Hoover or if MP's lawyer was paraphrasing what they said. You're right, it IS funky wording, really almost salacious and over the top. As for the 911 call, surely there would be a police record, but no one has provided it. It's all rumor as far as we know, something one of Matt's lawyers released.

Sleuthy1 mentioned a few things about that couple, called Mr. and Mrs. G., who were quoted and/or paraphrased. It's just rumor but it's interesting to note:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6748793#post6748793"]TN TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #6 - Page 26 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

That's the informational part with the links. Now, I'm going to speculate!

The Chattanoogan article and Sleuthy1's comments are rumor, but piecing them together, I can see where Gail would have been really upset. If these rumors are true, then this is a couple Gail really trusted. If she found out Mrs. G told Matt all these secrets, she would surely have been very upset. That could account for what the G's later called being "flat f-- up."

Mr. G. is a lawyer according to that article in the Chattanoogan. If Gail was truly having a psychotic break, then Mr. G would know to call the authorities for help. The G's would know not to let kids be in the care of a woman who was that ill. If they were taking the kids to protect them from Gail, then they should have WELCOMED the police there so they could get it straight, get Gail the help she needed, keep the kids from being in a situation where she might become too ill to take care of them. But no, they're complaining about it, saying it was an example of how paranoid and "f-- up" she was. Then they want us to believe that they knew she was mentally ill yet did nothing about it, and are now only bringing the issue up to help defend Matt.

I don't trust these stories. JMVHO.

Several have said how they would want a best friend like that, but personally, I don't think I would. Some discretion is warranted when working with information as potentially important as this.

anyway, that's just how I came away feeling. I really was unimpressed with this program for multiple reasons.

Like you I didn’t find the interview polished and up to TV style, but I had an open mind and still found it interesting.

I feel if I went missing I would rather someone with the guts & balls in my life like Arlene who is prepared to open a package and her mouth and scream HEY LOOK!!!! Even if she might find she could be wrong. I would rather that, than someone who won’t say a thing for fear of judgement and criticism from others about the way they speak up and let my disappearance become a COLD CASE. This case started out with one of the main players saying Gail was not mentally stable and just up and left. Arlene is the friend yelling hey look I don’t see that so let’s question, let’s look and not just accept that she went on her own. She could be very wrong but she is not going to let Gail's case become a cold case by the look of it. But that’s just me.

Is it possible that Gail picked Arlene to have things for that very reason, she knew she would be the sort of person that would yell, shout, rattle cages and push buttons if she went missing.

Like you I didn&#8217;t find the interview polished and up to TV style, but I had an open mind and still found it interesting.

I feel if I went missing I would rather someone with the guts & balls in my life like Arlene who is prepared to open a package and her mouth and scream HEY LOOK!!!! Even if she might find she could be wrong. I would rather that, than someone who won&#8217;t say a thing for fear of judgement and criticism from others about the way they speak up and let my disappearance become a COLD CASE. This case started out with one of the main players saying Gail was not mentally stable and just up and left. Arlene is the friend yelling hey look I don&#8217;t see that so let&#8217;s question, let&#8217;s look and not just accept that she went on her own. She could be very wrong but she is not going to let Gail's case become a cold case by the look of it. But that&#8217;s just me.

Is it possible that Gail picked Arlene to have things for that very reason, she knew she would be the sort of person that would yell, shout, rattle cages and push buttons if she went missing.

You are right this thread was quiet for a while. But I never thought that Gail has been forgotten. It is true that she has not been getting a lot of Mainstream Media attention. But sometimes that is not bad when there is an important investigation going on in a small community. IMO

Gail's family, although quiet right now has not forgotten nor have they been out of touch with LE. It is not a cold case, it is an on going Criminal Investigation according to LE. Their information will be kept close until the investigation is complete.

I think that Arlene has some good information but I really wish she wasn't giving it out on Public forums and in the media. And I too think Gail has a good and loyal friend in Arlene. I am sure she is frustrated that she hasn't learned anything new from LE - during an active investigation she wouldn't, that is standard procedure - No One Would.

thank you for that redfish that makes things clearer, our legal set up is so different to yours it is hard to get a handle on somethings over there compared to here. :)

Unless the car went into a ravine or something. Let's say she threw away her phone because she suspected Matt was monitoring it, and took off. Where would she head? I think likely AL, but I don't know her.

Perhaps the family/friends could put together a list of the top 3 most likely places she would head, then maybe our Oriah would be kind enough to scour the maps for routes to those places from Signal Mountain, including routes using back roads since Gail was reported to have used back roads, and if the maps show ravines, maybe make a list.

Then the family could ask for people to go to those ravines and other places a car could have gone off the road and not be readily seen, check them out, and those places could be ruled out.

Watcha think, JBean?

I'm not JBean, but I'd be more than happy to do that. ;)

There has been quite a lot of discussion regarding whether or not Gail or her vehicle would have been found by now, if she did indeed have an accident.

I'm not sold on any one theory- but I do have experience with missing persons and vehicles. I think many people would be surprised at how many individuals (driving a vehicle) disappear annually, and are not found in short order- despite multiple and professionally organized searches.

In addition to that, let's go back to the unusual weather circumstances surrounding the same time period. As (ThoughtFox, I believe) said, those were not 'ordinary days.' Emergency response was very dedicated to the safety and recovery of tornado and severe weather victims. Power was in and out, cell towers were overloaded and/or blocked out for emergency personnel, etc.

By all accounts that I've seen so far, it appears that due to her last cell phone ping, ground searches have focused on the Suck Creek area at the base of the mountain.

Gail and/or her vehicle could have traveled significantly farther than that; and still have had an accident which rendered her AND her vehicle disguised by either water or foliage. If a crime took place, and Gail was the victim of foul play- this is still very much a possibility as to why she and her vehicle have not yet been found, IMO.

Test this theory, for example, by driving the Blue Ridge Parkway. Stop at a 'scenic view' location, where many people stop every day to take pictures... and toss something extraordinary bright and shiny over a gorge or drop-off. Then wait for a massive storm system to pass through, go back to the same location- and see if you can find it. Or toss the same bright and shiny item into water that is deep and moving swiftly after a lot of rain, and watch how far it travels. Try the same with standing water, and watch it sink.

My point being (and I think most SAR would agree) that it is much more difficult to locate even a very distinctive vehicle after certain types of accidents and/or if there is foul play involved, than many might think.

This is why I would like to pursue the route(s) Gail may have traveled, after she was last seen at Signal Mnt. If we're not ruling out anything just yet- because we really have very little fact to go on here- this remains a possibility in my mind. It would not be the first time for me, that's for sure.

I wanted to offer my apologies to BeanE for an earlier discussion, in which I asked for a LINK for verification on something that was being discussed. Upon further investigations on my own after a quick"nap",:innocent: I found the article to which BeanE was referring to ... was in the www.Chattanoogan.com on June 9th 2011. A lengthy article written by John Wilson. Here is the LINK

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_203035.asp

Once again my apologies for my confusion :innocent: My Bad!

I accept your apology, and I appreciate it very much, Sleuthy.

I couldn't understand why you couldn't find the MSM links I kept giving you, including the one above, and which another member posted also. I got frustrated too. I apologize for being short with you.

I am always happy to provide the MSM and LE links for anything and everything I post here on WS. I collect them for the cases I follow, so I always have them handy, and can grab them any time - just holler.

There was another thing you were looking for - the reporter who posted the correction to her post to clarify that SMPD, not HCSO, is the lead on the case. Were you able to find that? If not, just holler, and I'll pop it up again.

Wuttup with Tizzio? (See article above. back on patrol)

Is he no longer the contact?

I thought this to be an interesting tidbit also. He is/was a detective.....but he's back on patrol? Would have been nice for a little more indepth explanation since it WAS mentioned. Wonder if the text sent to AD is part of this tidbit?

I think this must be considered a possibility. Friends I know in Texas and California, have never heard she is missing and they would recognize my hometown, therefore, her jeep could drive passed them and they wouldn't think a thing about it. FWIW

With all the confusion that seems to be taking place between the agencies involved, just how "national" has Gail's disappearce info been spread? Does LE (nationally) have all the info on the Jeep...or a BOLO on it?
We know her story has not gone national considering MSM.

I'm not convinced, at this point, anywhere besides, NY, AL, and TN LE have any knowledge on it? Maybe GA as well...IIRC from earlier threads. ???

I agree Glorias.
Sometimes to figure out what did happen, we have to rule out what didn't happen KWIM? So, my thought process is if we kind of review the different scenarios and really put our minds to coming up with scenarios that fit the theory(even if we don't buy it) we may get closer to the right path.
So, let's say she was agitated, maybe got off the phone with MP and he really upset her, and she tossed that phone right out the window.

I feel pretty confortable ruling out the had an accident and is a jane Doe in a hospital/morgue,because that would cause people to try and figure out who she was and it wouldn't take too long.

So, is there any way being mentally unstable would explain her disappearance? Is she just living somewhere on cash and just not thinking right and doesn't really understand what has happened? That would be a pretty significant mental illness wouldn't it?

I had wondered if she could have taken a substantinal amount before she left, but from what Clive B states in the media, she didn't have any with her. I know he is contact with SMPD, but not sure to say this is where he got this info. IF true, then her being out there surviving on the streets per se are unlikely....unless, as mentioned, she had some help from someone we have no knowledge of .

As far as locations where she might have gone....I have always felt that KY has been overlooked from the beginning. It has never been mentioned by anyone in this case, and there seemed (to me) to be many things going on in GP's life prior to her move....emotionally. The death of her father, brother, loss of job, MP changing jobs, etc. The move and change of jobs for MP may have been a mutual decision because they wanted to just be closer to the lake or maybe it included the move of his parents back to the Chat, TN area.?? Maybe....but, I'd like to know if marital problems and possible DV calls happened there. Kwim? And I can't get over the fact that she disappeared the w/e of the Derby. Did she have friends there she could contact and ask for help? ETA: The Derby was the following w/e.

Map to Louisville, KY with 3 different possible routes:

http://mapq.st/iMoifn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads