TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #6

Discussion in 'Gail Nowacki Palmgren' started by JBean, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pearl*

Pearl* New Member

I could almost entertain this idea except that I think the children would have been terribly disappointed to leave without seeing the foal, and I doubt she would have done that to them.

By this point, I doubt it would have even surprised her to hear that Matt had company.

2. msb

msb New Member

oriah, the storms actually occured BEFORE she disappeared (apr 27) not after...

3. Pearl*

Pearl* New Member

[bbm]

I think the goal was for her to disappear.

4. Oriah

Oriah Verified Expert

Am I misreading the history? I thought the storm system came from the southwest to the northeast. Up through Alabama and into TN prior to, and then moved east/ne after the 27th.

Is that incorrect? :waitasec:

5. hollyblue

hollyblue It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen t

I think the locals said there was rain a few days later, but the tornado/storm went thru on the 27th.
    http://www.wunderground.com/history...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

6. hollyblue

Anyone for new thread????

7. Oriah

Oriah Verified Expert

Ok thanks, that was what I thought. Trying to place in the timeline- if something did happen to Gail AND her Jeep- where and when there would have been rainfall, rising water, flooding, movement vs stationary, etc.

8. Pearl*

Pearl* New Member

I'd rather see how high the numbers will count. Please??? :D

9. confused

confused New Member

snipped by me

I would think that someone thinking of committing suicide would have a much easier time picking a good "hiding" spot than someone who was trying to hide a body. If she did herself harm, she could have driven anywhere, down any road or trail, to the water, etc. If a police officer or anyone else stopped her to question, she could say she was lost, thought her car was having trouble, etc. Someone with a body on their hands to dispose of would want it gone as fast as possible. If they were to be stopped by anyone, they could be found out.

As I pointed out to someone else, just this morning, the perfect hiding places are usually right out in the open. Does anyone remember about 20 years ago, a lady over in Villanow, GA going missing. They searched for her for days and found nothing. She was finally found just down the street from her home, propped up against a tree. Right out in plain sight, on a fairly well travelled road. No one noticed because it was normal. She looked like she was sitting there enjoying a summer afternoon, or reading a book. If you happened to glance at her, it didn't strike you as unnatural.

So, that's my thoughts for this morning.

10. Pearl*

Pearl* New Member

I wondered if the children may have preferred the lake house to "home." If it were usually just them and Gail there, it probably was a much more peaceful place.

If the plan was for him to come down, then he and Gail talk with them together, and then he leave for them to work on processing all that was said, I think that might have been a good plan.

11. Pearl*

Pearl* New Member

We had violent weather in the area from approximately 9 AM until about midnight on the 27th. We had MANY tornados, ranging all the way up the "F" scale. I think one of our F-4's has been officially upgraded to F-5.

This may be a helpful link: http://www.srh.noaa.gov/srh/ssd/mapping/

12. Oriah

Oriah Verified Expert

Thank you, Pearl.

Does anyone know exactly when Suck Creek was closed?

13. hollyblue

:slap: :)

14. Pearl*

Pearl* New Member

15. confused

confused New Member

It's not often that we agree here, but on these points we seem to.

Just some thoughts that I have been wondering, DN lives in NY. It seems that she and Gail at least kept in touch, although I don't get the feeling that they were really close. KN and wife live in FL. He and Gail were on outs and didn't speak. The other brother, James, he lived in FL. I wonder how the relationship between him and KN was? Him and Gail? Admittedly, I listened to the Jammer show on a ipod with a car full of excited kids, but I think it was stated that James had committed suicide. Is that not correct? Is that something that KN doesn't want brought up? Could be he was close to James and it is something that he doesn't care to bring out again.

There are lots of disagreement among the players on this case. Even DN and KN seem to have disagreements. I agree with you that none of them need the FB drama. I think that the time for a publicity push has come and gone on this case. Yes, people still need to be watching for the jeep, or anything odd that could be connected to the case, but talking on radio shows, group searches, etc. they don't seem to be helpful in this case.

16. Oriah

Oriah Verified Expert

17. hollyblue

18. ThoughtFox

ThoughtFox Expecting the Unexpected

19. ThoughtFox

ThoughtFox Expecting the Unexpected

Suicide victims can't hide their cars, though.

And by now, with this heat and with scavengers, nothing would look "normal" about a body.

There was the lady from East Ridge who disappeared just after Gail. They found her car in Sequatchie but couldn't find her until they did a large-scale search of the area. But the point is, they found the car first.

Where is the jeep? Yes, it could be hidden somewhere just off the road - on a logging or hunting road, perhaps. But whatever happened to Gail, that Jeep didn't disappear into thin air.

20. Emeralgem

Emeralgem New Member

We had four very powerful cells come through on the 27th..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.