Found Deceased TN - Geneva Atkins, Adult, Hamilton County, 16 April 2019

doodles1211

Reaction score
Geneva-Atkins.png

Geneva Atkins was last seen on Tuesday, driving a gray 1999 GMC Sierra, with damage to the right front fender.

The vehicle is registered in Tennessee and the license plate is 158-JSP.

Mrs. Atkins was last seen traveling north bound near the 5800 block of Highway 58 and was wearing a light colored shirt and blue jeans.

Mrs. Atkins is 83 years old, is a severe diabetic and suffers from Dementia.

If you know where she is, call the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office.

Missing woman in Hamilton County - WDEF

"New details": The vehicle is registered in Tennessee and the license plate is 158-JSP. The 1999 GMC Sierra is an SLT model with an extended cab. It has a dent in the right front fender with a matching grey bed cover. It has running boards, chrome wheels, no spare tire, and a small dent in the back of the cab next to the third brake light.

oh no, thanks for that local insight @TaylorJ4 ... driving with her family and turned off somewhere. They must have turned around to look when they realized - how far could she have gone... very scary...

That's so sad. Taking away a family members driving privilege is terribly hard. My Dad was mad when I took his keys away (arranging for a nurse's aide who could help him in the home and drive him anywhere) that he replaced me in his Will with a cousin. I don't care, with his cognitive abilities diminishing he was a danger to not just himself but the public. I know people with a parent with dementia that say "oh, last time I visited they were driving just fine", not realizing that the individual’s driving skills may decrease significantly in a short period of time. My Dad went from "safe" to getting his SUV lodged sideways in his single car garage within a matter of weeks.

I was so hopeful that she was going to be found safe. RIP Geneva. I'm so glad your family was able to find you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back