TN - Girl raped on school bus

How much you want to bet that this is Brandon's first time pulling something along these lines? He was extremely brazen, pinning a completely stranger up against a window and assaulting her.

His parents have to be mortified, and if they're not, that explains a lot.

I think the county was too quick to release Bonds of any wrong doing. We are still waiting for the kids on the bus to hopefully step forward and tell their side. Once every stone is uncovered, then release Bonds if he is indeed innocent.

I believe it's innocent until proven guilty in this country, not the other way around.

:waitasec: Bonds is the bus driver, as of this point he isn't charged with anything.

Masissy is advocating holding the bus driver until he is cleared of any wrongdoing, essentially saying, treat him as if he's guilty of something until we find out he's innocent.

Masissy is advocating holding the bus driver until he is cleared of any wrongdoing, essentially saying, treat him as if he's guilty of something until we find out he's innocent.

Oh ... I think the bus driver is an idiot. Unfortunately, that's not against the law.
I bet if it was his daughter pin against a window, yelling for help while she was being assaulted, he would have heard that. :crazy:

What about the other students around her? The video shows her asking for help from another student, is that student also responsible because they didn't do anything other than attempt to distract the rapist? Why didn't this student then say something to the driver?

VB

Oh ... I think the bus driver is an idiot. Unfortunately, that's not against the law.
I bet if it was his daughter pin against a window, yelling for help while she was being assaulted, he would have heard that. :crazy:

:clap: :clap: :clap:
dang right

What about the other students around her? The video shows her asking for help from another student, is that student also responsible because they didn't do anything other than attempt to distract the rapist? Why didn't this student then say something to the driver?

VB

That's why I said a few pages back, that the ones who didn't help her should be charged too.

A 14 year old is a child. This child will be scarred for life.
She was raped....the punk who did this is a sexual predator. You can bet his 18 yr old *advertiser censored* that he's asaulted a female before.

Does he have any sisters? Nieces?

You bet he would!! Then again he is a lazy azz bum that could care less about anything. In one interview he said he would have pulled over and radioed for help if he knew she was being attacked, then in the next interview he said he didn't know who he would have reported it to. Make up your mind and get your story straight. Rutherford County needs to "clean house" and get new officials in that will actually take care of everyday occurrences.

OMG! That poor girl. Well I have an 18 yr and 16 yr old boys that ride the bus. They have stopped a few things happening on there bus and it makes me mad that 60 kids didn't help in anyway.

I've told my boys stand up for whats right and stand your ground!! If you hit a girl with my boys around all HE!! will break loose! They hate that

Indiana, that is awesome that you boys are good like that! We can have faith that there are more out there that would actually set in, try and stop, or call police from a cell phone to report it.
This case is horrifying what kind of jollies were these kids watching this getting??:eek::eek::eek:
That not one stepped in to help her or call the police?? Horrible, i can't imagine the h3ll that more girl went through being surrounded by other kids who refused to help her after she was yelling and the other kids just watching some 18 pervert assault her!! argh!!

My wife let me know before we got married that she fully expects our children to be attending private schools, since that is how she and her brother were raised.

I can't believe cities make you pay school taxes on top of private school fees.
School taxes are raised to support public schools for everybody's children. Just because you chose to put your children in private school and can afford that, doesn't mean you get to bail on paying for public schools. You do have the right to send your child for free (taxes aside) to public school.

I did not realize that penetration even with just fingers constituted this. It makes the thread more understandable to me.

Sorry...just sharing my late epiphany with you.

Usually, that's termed molestation. I've been a victim of that. Just once, it still scarred me emotionally for life!

School taxes are raised to support public schools for everybody's children. Just because you chose to put your children in private school and can afford that, doesn't mean you get to bail on paying for public schools. You do have the right to send your child for free (taxes aside) to public school.

It's no different than not having any children in public schools and still being required to pay to support them. Schooling is the best investment our country can make in our future.

It's no different than not having any children in public schools and still being required to pay to support them. Schooling is the best investment our country can make in our future.
True, we still had to pay our taxes without the benefit of a child in public school until our daughter reached Kindergarten age.
Now, my battle is with the local school board to keep her elementary school open.

You know, the taxes in my area are about double that of most places in the country, but the education isn't twice as good.

You know, the taxes in my area are about double that of most places in the country, but the education isn't twice as good.

Complain to your local school board. Mine cringe when they see me coming!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back