TN - Gracie Trentham, 3, raped & murdered, Georgetown, 19 April 2009

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by TaylorJ4, Jun 19, 2009.

1. TaylorJ4

TaylorJ4 Member

Haven't seen anything about this local case on Websleuths-some gruesome details are coming out in the trial. Apparently this sweet 3 year old and her younger brother were living with a "foster family" (the bio Mom apparently gave custody to the foster family) and someone in the home raped and beat this child-foster Mom apparently did not notice anything wrong with her (despite testifiying she was complaining of being sick and vomiting) until taking her to the ER the day of her death. I think if they decide to try this 14 y/o as an adult even more details will come out...but I also feel foster Mom should be charged....

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_153388.asp

2. Loading...

3. TaylorJ4

TaylorJ4 Member

4. ziggy

ziggy New Member

Oh my, I'm sick after reading that. Poor little girl. I don't understand the sickness that's going around with people inserting things into children. I wish we could send them all to prison in Irac and let their government deal with them for what they've done.

5. TaylorJ4

TaylorJ4 Member

This one is keeping me awake at night (I know you have all had a case like that...).

My daughter nearly died from peritonitis from a ruptured appendix when she was 12-I remember how much pain she was in and can't imagine whatt his poor child went through before she died (on top of a brutal rape).

6. SewingDeb

SewingDeb "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."

This is so sad and such a needless death with severe suffering. That poor little girl! At least she is no longer suffering but the one who did this to her should never be released.

7. Columbo

Columbo New Member

That poor little girl! And it sounds like she was so stoic, putting up with all that abuse and only saying "I sick" and "ow" ...These poor little kids, even for it to happen to one child, is one too many, but it happens all the time these days. It's as if they are lost in some kind of hell on earth when alive, and they only get relief when they die....disgusting!!!! :furious:
    Parents like this (and step-parents) should be spayed and neutered. And the 14 yr old accused perp too (if found guilty) !!!

8. TaylorJ4

TaylorJ4 Member

9. AmandaBrown23

AmandaBrown23 Im just living among all the madness

Oh my goodness I cried when I read that the baby said "I sick". That hurts me so bad. My daughter is four and I cant imagine anything like this.

I think I found the foster mothers myspace, it is private.
    http://www.myspace.com/clavoie1226

10. January.

January. Active Member

This is disgusting. I hope he is tried as an adult. If he is this sick and demented now, what kind of adult will he grow into? If he is not tried as an adult and is free in a few years, there's no telling what he could do to someone else.

11. PMLsmom

PMLsmom Active Member

I think the foster "mother" is lying. How could she NOT see any injuries? There were blows to the back and front...Hard enough to cause internal damage.

12. jnTexas

jnTexas Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)

how do they know for sure it was the 14 yr old? it says in the article the dad had visited with her on sunday. How do they know it wasn't the dad?

13. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

September 2009:

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/1023866...t-about-the-dismissal-of-charges-in-her-death

Rest in peace, Gracie :(

10238663_BG1.jpg

14. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

Oh, Jesus :( she died of periotonitis after her bowel was perforated by rape. Her unofficial "foster" mother took her to the hospital because she was vomiting and had nausea, a swollen abdomen and a headache, and she died about 3 hours later :(

June 2009:

More details:
    http://s2.excoboard.com/Courthouse_Steps_Mavens/124566/2074628

15. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member