TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #13

Discussion in 'Holly Bobo' started by imamaze, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that ther

not_my_kids I think you are dead on with your assessment as for the "why won't LE clear brother"[or anyone for that matter].. NOthing needed to be added as I think you explained superbly as well..

I 100% agree with you[and for those who follow Hailey Dunn's case alot of the time I believe LE in CCITY Wishes that they too had chosen this tactic rather than the one that they did choose[i.e. naming Shawn Adkins their ONLY suspect and their ONLY POI]..jmo tho!

2. cheko1

cheko1 Well-Known Member

I think thats why so many searchers are giving up hope.....

3. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

Advocating violence is against our TOS.

Also we are Law Enforcement friendly. Theory that a rogue member of LE is involved in theory only, is one thing. Grouping all Law Enforcement as being other than caring, hard working and dedicated doesn't cut it here.

So unless something is in MSM to paint us a picture that LE is not right on top of this case and doing everything possible, is not going to fly. We have to remember that while we want answers, having them at the risk of harming this investigation is not a right we can, or should demand.

What is important is that Holly is found. :)
    Thanks.........

4. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

Or EYE on the Prize!

5. Carla Lashelle

Carla Lashelle New Member

One thing I have not seen mentioned at all... Did Holly work? She was 20. I would think that she would have had a job or two in the last 4-5 years. I know she is a student now, but a lot of kids work during their last years in HS, on summer vaction, etc.

6. scorekeeper

scorekeeper New Member

BBM wearing camo in this area is like wearing a tank top in Florida..

If it was a stalker, I'm sure they probably watched from afar and possibly hid in the woods to get the routine...sitting on the side of road would have drawn to much attention.....it seems they have been working in the background...i don't think it was a random abduction...it seems this perp choose the easiest way for them....so far it has worked because Holly is still missing.

JMO

7. Woe.be.gone

Woe.be.gone Well-Known Member

Don't know if this has been addressed but I saw this covered on HLN during the four o'clock hour. They showed a side-by-side picture of the two women and talked about the possibility of the attempted abduction being linked to Holly's. They interviewed the other woman, age 31, briefly. Physically they are the same type.

8. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

I understand what you are saying but i tend to think LE needs to start clearing the air here there is way tooo much doubt. If the brother and Bf took a poly which i would think they would be advised to do then LE could tell ppl hey
    they proved truthfull on the poly and let ppl get off their case..but i do not think that will happen till the family and the bf take the test...

rule them out and move on to the real (as they say on criminal minds) UNSUB.

JMO

9. daisy.faithfull

daisy.faithfull RIP Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joey Jr.

I think that they are saying that Holly was in "fear for her life" to explain why she walked willingly with the perp, speculating that the perp threatened that if she did not walk with him he would kill her.

But that's just my interpretation of it. Others here have speculated that it is possible that the perp could have threatened her family if she did not comply and I agree that that is a more likely scenario.

Either way, that statement that she was in fear for her life is not based on the look on Holly's face etc., but to explain why she would walk willingly with someone who was not her boyfriend.

10. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

LOL hey here in florida we have camo tank tops LOL

11. DNeecie

DNeecie New Member

The fox update was nothing new but they did say they hope to raise $35,000 dollars for Holly to do what ever she wants to with it when she gets home.

12. Carla Lashelle

Yeah I have three or four. One is grey and blue camo (for the arctic), one is green and tan camo for the woods, and one is pink camo for every day hiding. I have camo Keds sneakers too.

13. PibblePal

PibblePal Member

Do they have outdoor dogs? The only way someone could get me to follow or "lead" me into the woods: if they said my dog was hurt. I can see the perp going up to her and saying their dog was hurt (or a dog was hurt) in the woods and they both would go deeper into the woods looking for the dog. Or maybe he said he accidentally shot a dog.... I don't know. That is just what I feel may be a possible scenario - whether she knew him or not would not be relevant at that point. Her concentration would be focused on looking for an animal, not focused on the perp necessarily...

14. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

I have a few myself LOL

15. Carla Lashelle

The dog I have seen in a photo of Holly was some hairy Toto looking thing not really suitable for the yard and woods.

16. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

Well "Fear for her LIfe" is a very descriptive statement and im not so sure it came from clint! JMO

I dont think they should have said these things if they were not there. We need to hear what the only person who saw her SAW . JMO

17. Jo in Calif

Jo in Calif Well-Known Member

If this statement came from LE, I'm pretty confident they got their information from the brother.
    If this is what LE got from Holly's brother as to what he saw, it's good enough for me.
    Clint has never given an interview to the press but IMO he has to LE, probably more than one.

18. Skully

Skully Well-Known Member

Hope for Holly and prayers to all involved. I will be thinking of her tomorrow and maybe she will be home for Easter with her family. Sending love to all the searchers and LE too!

19. not_my_kids

not_my_kids New Member

But that's the thing...we don't now that they haven't been privately cleared, just that it hasn't been publicly announced. LE has stated over and over again what they are looking for in terms of a community member. Anyone in the area that may have seen something but is too blinded by their suspicion of brother or bf to report it is likely going to be too blinded whether there is an LE statement or not. JMO. If it preserves the case integrity for the professionals, it doesn't matter how maddening it is for us. I cannot bring Holly home. LE can. I'm happy to let them do what they do.

20. Carla Lashelle

My interpretation is that LE made this statement themselves to try to clarify any earlier statements. I would like to see a written transcript of the original statement put out by LE based on the first hand statements made by her brother. Im not casting doubt on him at all. I think at some point there was just some slop in the haste of getting things out to the news and later on things had to be clarified.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.