TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find the link right now, from last thread, but LE did say that after Sunday they would have to take the search "national" or something to that effect. So I don't think they are convinced she is nearby, they are considering other possibilities, but also it may mean they really have no leads to her location.

Even if they have a POI in mind, that may or may not be helpful in locating Holly. Unless they have or plan to interrogate him and he gives it up, it may be almost impossible to find her.

Here is the link

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/tennessee/new-areas-searched-for-holly-bobo-apx-20110422

Some photos of the case that I've been posting, feel free to add your own. Some of them I hadn't seen before, it's amazing the support the community has for Holly & family.

TN Holly Bobo case- pics only- no discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Capri,
A HUGE thank you for posting the pictures. Holly is such a beautiful woman. The picture taken at the vigil made me cry. Just a spectacular picture of the 'feeling' of community there and the concern for Holly. :gthanks::takeabow:

I can't find the link right now, from last thread, but LE did say that after Sunday they would have to take the search "national" or something to that effect. So I don't think they are convinced she is nearby, they are considering other possibilities, but also it may mean they really have no leads to her location.

Even if they have a POI in mind, that may or may not be helpful in locating Holly. Unless they have or plan to interrogate him and he gives it up, it may be almost impossible to find her.

You said and I thunk it...
Just now I decided that maybe....maybe LE doesn't have a clue where Holly is. That's why the search may go national. I hate the thoughts that she may never be found. But she could sadly be like Haleigh Cummings, Haley Dunn and many many other. :(
imoo

I can't imagine a much tougher case for LE. With no crime scene really, what can they possibly have to go on really. Whoever did this probably had this planned carefully and didn't leave much behind to go on. I hate to say it also, but I think it is going to be almost impossible to find her unless LE has something concrete to go on. And I don't think they have anything much to go on at this point.

From Geraldo at Large- Mark Furman says when he called TN (don't know what that means) The dogs did not scent anything around woods by Bobo's house. Don't know if that was TBI confirmed or not.

dont ya think someone needs to start ans some questions?

Geraldo at Large is covering Holly again tonight.

I just clicked over. It sounds like MF needs to have some things cleared up before he can clear Holly's brother. I missed what those things were.

G did mention that the dogs did not pick up Holly's scent beyond the property. That's disturbing.

From Geraldo at Large- Mark Harman says when he called TN (don't know what that means) The dogs did not scent anything around woods by Bobo's house. Don't know if that was TBI confirmed or not.

Oh DNeecie lol its mark furman,,, i wish it was mark harmon!!!! LOL

he also said it hasnt been established that Holly was seen after 11 pm tues

Alot of questions!

Alot of questions!

I missed that. Wow! Wouldn't her parents be able to verify that?

I just clicked over. It sounds like MF needs to have some things cleared up before he can clear Holly's brother. I missed what those things were.

G did mention that the dogs did not pick up Holly's scent beyond the property. That's disturbing.

I was thinking the same thing. That leaves them with even less to go on when they appear to have nothing much to begin with. I would have thought the dogs would have picked up something going into the woods unless this guy had a vehicle very nearby. It doesn't seem likely that he would have taken her far on foot. I don't know the area at all, but it looks like some thick woods shown on video. I may have missed this but have they searched the bodies of water across from her house.

Alot of questions!

:D Woops! Ha! Been staring at the computer too looooong today. lol

well this will be the 3rd time Ive asked the question. but has anyone looked under the pool??

[video=youtube;GoF9JCo5EJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoF9JCo5EJI&feature=related[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken