TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if they don't touch it, just flag it and report it to the team leader or LE immediately... which is what they're taught to do in every search. LE's problem would be making sure any such evidence wasn't planted.

but it can be said it was put there by a searcher!
for some reason i think it contaminates it!
With Kyron Horman ppl had to be certified before they could search!

My DIL says she's never seen so much camo in her life.......everyone seems to wear camo. I don't think the guy had to go out and buy special camo, I think he already owned some.

but it can be said it was put there by a searcher!
for some reason i think it contaminates it!
With Kyron Horman ppl had to be certified before they could search!

Ultimately I would think it came down to urgency, numbers needed, immediacy... And LE felt the benefits or needs of a search like this outweighed any risks. I have heard people at least had to sign in or provide some sort of info to search. And in the Kyron Hormon case its not like anyone there did any better. I have not heard of any big breakthrough finds in that case even if the searchers were, somehow "better". Possibly too LE had an idea of some specific things they were looking for, and that pretty much anyone could find those items.

WB and I hope you had a good weekend!

I tend to believe he had the camo outfit. My neighbor isn't a hunter, he is in the military and he wears camo to work each day. So the guy may even have military background. He would still have knowledge of survival skills.

I totally agree with you , I asked a ways back if there was any army bases around there, since this could also be someone in camo with good outdoor skills

they didn't say... ((sorry LOL... I tried to listen for a while and couldn't take it any more... I need classical music in the morning LOL))

I can barely take it, I'm giving it 15 more min, then I'll just have to find out about it another way, LOL

My DIL says she's never seen so much camo in her life.......everyone seems to wear camo. I don't think the guy had to go out and buy special camo, I think he already owned some.

As I have posted before, Camo is normal clothing here in these parts of the world.

Anybody else notice on Google Earth the dirt road running right beside/with Eaton street that continues on down into the woods just a bit???

Yup. As well as the one running perpendicular with it just north, which is gated.

Her abductor could have grabbed her, drove her to the location and been hiding out with her before her brother even realized something was wrong. A temporary hide out is definitely a possibility but I don't think he'd keep her so close to a business where there are people in and out regularly. I think any stop there was made briefly after the abduction or not until 24 hours after.

just a thought: what if the phone call tip that prompted the search/find was reporting a suspicious person or car in that area?

I sure hope they are closer to knowing the who....so they can find the where...

moo

Anyone know exactly where the lunch box/bag was found? I heard 8 miles away beside a creek, but anyone have an approximate address?

Also, was it beside a creek like it could have washed down? or beside a creek like on the bank and thrown out?

Ultimately I would think it came down to urgency, numbers needed, immediacy... And LE felt the benefits or needs of a search like this outweighed any risks. I have heard people at least had to sign in or provide some sort of info to search. And in the Kyron Hormon case its not like anyone there did any better. I have not heard of any big breakthrough finds in that case even if the searchers were, somehow "better". Possibly too LE had an idea of some specific things they were looking for, and that pretty much anyone could find those items.

WB and I hope you had a good weekend!

LOL why thank you carla!

No Kyrons case didnt fare to well! sure they need searchers i totally understand that its just when and if this ever comes to trial there could be some problems.

There goes that idea.

We're going to need lots of information about what's going on at 100 Eaton St. in the next day or two. Google Earth gives us a 1st person view of the place from 69. It looks like there is a factory there down a dirt road. There's a house in front of the factory a gated dirt road about 100 yards north of that. Yet another dirt road resides across the street and leads to some fields.

If there exists evidence at 100 Eaton St. I'm going to take a good guess that the location wasn't chosen at random.
Is the address in Parsons?

Is the address in Parsons?

Technically, yes. Google maps says it's a 14 minute drive from Holly's house but only 5 miles.

Interesting enough, it's also in the direction of the other attempted abduction a few months back. Not very far in that direction, but still in that direction.

Can someone pinpoint that 100 easton on the map that is supplied on this forum with all the other stuff ( like seaarch area, home and etc)

I cant wait to hear what they found! Is anyone reporting what it was yet??

(I hope when they get this guy they punish him severely for what he has done..not only for taking Holly but also for all those people out searching in what could be potentially contaminated rain!)

Anyone know exactly where the lunch box/bag was found? I heard 8 miles away beside a creek, but anyone have an approximate address?

Also, was it beside a creek like it could have washed down? or beside a creek like on the bank and thrown out?

Thrown out- it had skid marks on it- don't have a link, but look upthread into last nights posts if you want. Someone posted it then

I totally agree with you , I asked a ways back if there was any army bases around there, since this could also be someone in camo with good outdoor skills

Now one thing no one has mentioned...

Way back hunters camo was copied from real military camo. You know the green, brown, black and tan stuff that is everywhere today. But real military camo like that hasn't been worn for a decade. I am not aware of hunters and outdoors people wearing copies of the modern stuff which is meant not so much to hide you in the woods but to hide you from lasers, infra red etc.

The army guys I see in town from Centcom all wear desert colored stuff too.

I cant wait to hear what they found! Is anyone reporting what it was yet??

(I hope when they get this guy they punish him severely for what he has done..not only for taking Holly but also for all those people out searching in what could be potentially contaminated rain!)

why would the rain be contaminated? They arent searching around Chernobyl or Fukashima.

why would the rain be contaminated? They arent searching around Chernobyl or Fukashima.

They dont have to be. That pollution has circles the globe twice over already...but that is way off topic..hate that I even mentioned it.

Can someone pinpoint that 100 easton on the map that is supplied on this forum with all the other stuff ( like seaarch area, home and etc)

Refer to the Google Map on the first page. It was near the side of a road north and slightly east of her house about 8 miles. Zoom out to almost half way and you should be able to view her house and the lunch bag. Zoom in and find 100 Eaton St. right along 69. Follow Swan Johnson to right on Sulphur Spring, right on highway 882 and continue on Murray Rd until it hits 69. Eaton St. is just north of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member