TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #16

Discussion in 'Holly Bobo' started by imamaze, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

Well, it was something that was being sent to a crime lab for analysis so...

Something with her fresh blood on it?
    Something that contained her dna?
    Something in her handwriting?
    Something dated with her fingerprints on it...reciept, newspaper?

(I don't know...just throwing out anything I can think of at this point.)

2. liltexans

liltexans Retired WS Staff

ITA with you.

3. greengreen

greengreen New Member

How did they know it was her cell phone with no battery to power it on? I'm not saying it wasn't hers just thinking out loud with what I have been told.

4. Emma Peel

Emma Peel Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & bew

if there was (gasp) more than one person involved, perhaps one has turned on the other and is offering info on where to find these items they are finding...

i hate thinking this ... but ... young people ... drugs ... bad judgment ... delayed remorse ... confession ...

5. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

This is bothering me that no one is talking about Holly having a job. Is it a clue? Kids going to school generally have at least a part time job. So why does no one report about this?

6. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Maybe that is why they didn't know right away? They said it had been found within the past 12 hours of annoucing the find, they may have had to take it to test out with a battery. But again, we only have that a phone was found from one searcher telling media, as far as we know...

7. Emma Peel

Emma Peel Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & bew

wonder if her FB ever said "employed by"?

I never looked at her FB. I know. I'm the only one. :blushing:

8. lillys

lillys Former Member

What of holly's could be easily identified if found laying on the side of the road, in a ditch, where ever it was found?

Was her name on something?
    Was her address on something?

9. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

I see no reason to believe that Holly is dead. We have no body, no physical evidence that shows something catastrophic may have happened to her, no nothing. So, I'm going to continue to be optimistic.

That's just how I roll. ;)

10. ensht

ensht New Member

Make/Model/Color. chances of finding the same phone are slim, tiny if you consider the likelihood of the perps getting caught if they tried to buy an identical one just to throw off investigators.

Drugs come in many forms legal and illegal. I've heard there's a sizeable meth problem like many rural areas (and now urban too) but there's also the "legal" drugs. There are many prescription drugs that are actually legally prescribed for individuals that can lead to all sorts of altered behaviors. I've seen it happen with my own eyes where normal people went off the rails in a very short period of time.

11. mahmoo

mahmoo Active Member

I think it could well be the situation. One of them abducted her while the other waited in the vehicle/was the driver. Same driver may have been behind the wheel while the abductor was throwing evidence out the window (including Holly's lunchbox). I've got a real strong feeling whoever the tipster is was in the vehicle and either threw Holly's items out themself or saw them being thrown out. Wonder why the tipster didn't give them Holly's location???

12. CHARLISA

CHARLISA Member

Maybe since her dad owns his own business, she works for him PT as a receptionist or something?

13. Dr.Fessel

Dr.Fessel New Member

14. evelyn24

evelyn24 cray cray

Oh I had to read this five times to get it. lol

You think Nunley was hinting that Holly's mom is the one who called LE with the tip?
    Not that she had the tip, but someone called her and she passed along the information? It has to be what Nunley was saying, right?

15. mahmoo

mahmoo Active Member

Her keys/keyring, wallet, sunglasses......

16. liltexans

liltexans Retired WS Staff

That's what I'm thinking, yes.

MOO

17. cfreyja23

cfreyja23 Verified Attorney

I also totally agree. I've had that feeling from the moment they intimated it was someone in the community, but tried to clear the brother and boyfriend. Why would they say that if they thought it was a stranger abduction? That would be so counterproductive. To me, the only reason I can possibly see LE playing their cards so close to their chest is to avoid alerting who they already suspect. If this was a stranger from the get-go, I think they would've released a lot more info. I admit I could be totally wrong.

18. Laynee

Laynee New Member

My guess is that her phone has/had a distinctive covering? My iphone has a pink jeweled case, and would be easily recognizable (with or without battery).
    Perhaps the mom has described the case/phone they are looking for? Just a thought...
    Wouldnt it be great if Holly has placed the phone there somehow, and even better, if maybe she was able to take dated pics of this kidnapper?? Or pics of his car, house, license plates?? I can take pics with my iphone and it is silent as not to alert others I am taking a pic...just sayin.....and hoping!

Praying for a safe return for you Holly!

19. evelyn24

evelyn24 cray cray

Alright I'm officially embarrassed that the smart people here didn't put 2 and 2 together. Come on guys, we're slacking.
    :crazy:

Of course we're not sure that's what he meant. CYA CYA.

20. lillys

lillys Former Member

mahmoo,
    I wasn't even thinking about those. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.