TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in Tennessee a good part of the day traveling through. I found myself looking at every license plate and into every car I passed, hoping to see Holly alive. I hope they find her soon. If not, I may have to go down for the day to help with the search next week to feel like I'm being of some help.

It seems silly but my wife is around the same age as Holly and looks a lot like her so this case is tearing my heart out and keeping me up at night.

I can't wait to get the text alert that Holly has been found alive and safe.

Sometimes I just have a large amount of intuition, never thought Im psychic or anything. BUT I have strong intuition it is 2 or 3 (mod snip) that are pretty young. I hope Im right because I hope they would not yet have the killer mentality, just confused about what to do now that they are this deep into it. Praying this is the outcome. Riding around town at night playing drama games. With the video games and movies these kids grow up on, NO TELLING.

Sometimes I feel like I have good insights too, or an overactive imagination, or maybe even 'visions' of these crimes and events. I've shared what I've thought and believe, but right now, I have nothing new. If I come up with anything, or think I do. I'll let folks know. I hope you will too.

I hope you're right, and Holly is still ok.

Some notes on Openline for those who arent able to watch:

Pretty much same stuff.
Most callers questioning why brother didn't help her if he saw her being led into woods. In response, Mark Gwyn said he can't go into details of the case; they know more than "whats out there"; "sometimes things are not as they appear" "we're going to turn over every rock, no matter where it leads we will follow."

No no, I'm from TN. It would definitely be Bigfeets of interest. ;)
If I might intrude, it seems that "Bigfeets" could be implying that there is one POI with two big feet whereas " Bigfoots" would be the proper way to pluralize Bigfoot.

Seriously though, I just hope someone finds her alive and the persons responsible are nailed. I would be better playing chess with a migraine
than trying to even form an opinion as to what actually happened 13 days ago and what tactics are (or aren't) being used to find her.

That's odd... just the way that was worded that they "know more..." I think we all certainly hope so since they've really released nothing.

More Openline Notes:

Mark Gwyn:
- No one would just happen upon Holly's house. Someone had to know area.
-Probably will not release what evidence was found Sunday
-Someone asked about her car and if it were driven away, or if there were other tracks possibly from another car. He said car was not moved, but cannot answer quetion about other tracks.
-have gone very in depth into Holly's background. Interviewed anyone who knows her.

Pretty much same stuff.
Most callers questioning why brother didn't help her if he saw her being led into woods. In response, Mark Gwyn said he can't go into details of the case; they know more than "whats out there"; "sometimes things are not as they appear" "we're going to turn over every rock, no matter where it leads we will follow."

WTheck does "sometimes things are not as they appear" mean? Starting to really have my suspicions but it's weird to hear.

Pretty much same stuff.

Welcome sunshine...nice screen name..

thanks so much for the transcript.......hopefully they will have the video on their web page or youtube.......

:fireworks2::welcome::greetings:

score

Is Bigfoot known to wear camo? :innocent:

Sunshine33 :wagon: !!!! It's wonderful to have you here.

WTheck does "sometimes things are not as they appear" mean? Starting to really have my suspicions but it's weird to hear.

sarx,

I know every time I hear that.......I start thinking.......does he mean "this is not an abduction"........:banghead::banghead:

score

JMO

Mark Gwyn will not go into timeline because if there is someday a trial, and he is on tv talking about a timeline, "it's just not good to do".

He may be pertaining to the fact that everyone thinks that LE doesn't have a suspect or a clue of what happened.

He may be pertaining to the fact that people are accusing Holly's brother.

IMO

Show is over now. A majority of it was a recap of everything that has been spoken of all along. Mark Gwyn seemed very careful with his wording and his answers (which I understand.) I tried to list the things that seemed the most interesting. Hopefully, it will play on their website later tonight or tomorrow.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/5372991/openline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member