TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good news is they have prints to make comparisons....wonder if this is from the lunch bag, the (perhaps located) cell phone, or some other found item? I was thinking that if the are comparing prints from the lunch bag, the prints from the family would have been taken last week.

I love the fact that we got some type of news.

You know what? I really need more on this. :waiting:

I mean, are those two sentences related to each other?

Or just random info. :crazy:

No clue...you know the media..... Could be that the prints were taken when Holly first disappeared and someone just gave them that tidbit.....or could be there is some evidence that they've analyzed recently that had them ask for the prints.....no clue

Does anyone have any links about the scripture that was/is supposedly on the t-shirts that were/are being sold? I've been searching my butt off for any links referencing Holly's favorite bible verse being on the shirts. I came across a brief reference to it on WS and didn't save the link. I ran across a mention of her favorite verse on this site http://www.tnbaptist.org/BRARticle.asp?ID=3804
While in middle school, Bobo was elected “best liked” by her classmates, reported Bromley. Her favorite verse is Philippines 4:13, he added.
but still find the details rather vague on all this. Just wondering how it all evolved and how we got wind of it in the first place :waitasec:.

I'm trying not to think too much about the verse location (4:13) but it IS kind of hard to forget about it. Just a coincidence?

greengreen....have you seen the t-shirts? Do you know if, and what, scripture is on the back of them?

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philipians 4:13

eta:
omg.
I just got the date thing.

I must have missed that discussion here. That is really something to contemplate quietly.

Does anyone have any links about the scripture that was/is supposedly on the t-shirts that were/are being sold? I've been searching my butt off for any links referencing Holly's favorite bible verse being on the shirts. I came across a brief reference to it on WS and didn't save the link. I ran across a mention of her favorite verse on this site http://www.tnbaptist.org/BRARticle.asp?ID=3804
but still find the details rather vague on all this. Just wondering how it all evolved and how we got wind of it in the first place :waitasec:.

I'm trying not to think too much about the verse location (4:13) but it IS kind of hard to forget about it. Just a coincidence?

greengreen....have you seen the t-shirts? Do you know if, and what, scripture is on the back of them?

It's Philippians 4:13.......

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me"

http://bible.cc/philippians/4-13.htm

There's several translation of that verse, not sure which was used on the shirt.

Now Holly was taken on 4/13, right? Or did I slip a day??

I found that very suspicious! the 4:13 she went missing on 4:13 then that became her fav verse... What are the odds? I think that was picked out recently!

JMO

I'm thinking that since they want to make sure that it isn't members of the family's prints, they lifted these off of Holly's car. Maybe on the outside. JMO

eta:
omg.

I must have missed that discussion here. That is really something to contemplate quietly.

We have some kind of a joker on our hands....the Illumanists are doing a lot of the number encryption in the dates they do stuff on....

I found that very suspicious! the 4:13 she went missing on 4:13 then that became her fav verse... What are the odds? I think that was picked out recently!

JMO

nooooooo, I disagree...

but now I'm tempted to put Holly's church circle at the top of the poi elimination list.

I'm thinking that since they want to make sure that it isn't members of the family's prints, they lifted these off of Holly's car. Maybe on the outside. JMO

But that would have or should have been done two weeks ago! Dont ya think they have had her car it was never missing.

I have ot think its something else?

So it sounds as though they do have something of Holly's, checking the family's prints to eliminate them and to find out if someone else's prints are on it? I would have thought with the lunch bag that would have been done long ago. Must be the new item found on Easter?

Right, the immediate family's prints would likely be on Holly's belongings, but maybe it's to isolate a strange print. For all we know the printing could have done last week or so, and they're just releasing the info now to keep the story in the news.

eta:
omg.

Bring the Kool-Aid pitcher with you ;)

No clue...you know the media..... Could be that the prints were taken when Holly first disappeared and someone just gave them that tidbit.....or could be there is some evidence that they've analyzed recently that had them ask for the prints.....no clue

Well if they're gonna throw us bones, ya think they'd leave some meat on 'em.

But that would have or should have been done two weeks ago! Dont ya think they have had her car it was never missing.

I have ot think its something else?

Maybe not. Now they might have a suspect's prints to compare the family's prints too. I know it sounds far fetched but...

Right, the immediate family's prints would likely be on Holly's belongings, but maybe it's to isolate a strange print. For all we know the printing could have done last week or so, and they're just releasing the info now to keep the story in the news.

Is there a link to this new piece of news about the fingerprints?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog