TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like they can't reach one of the volunteers and have stopped the search.

willnunley Will Nunley
Carolyn was helping to search Gooch road this morning. #breaking
3 minutes ago
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Breaking: rescue workers trying to locate Carolyn Allen, a volunteer that can not be reached. #hollybobo #breaking

Noo..they need to search for both at the same time then. If they stop searching for Holly it may be too late. :(

Okay let's see if I can put this nicely. They find a car with Holly's phone in it and camouflage clothes. I can assume they think the bad guy, the one that abducted Holly and possibly even made her bleed during the abduction is somewhere in the vicinity, maybe with Holly. So then they call anyone that wants to help in the community to come search in the woods? Hm.

do we know if they called the searchers off from earlier? I haven't read that anywhere. The missing searcher would be from this morning....

I know they put out the call for more searchers to show up at fairgrounds (the ones leaving now)

Hopefully the new searchers are joining/assisting those still out there....

JMO

Okay let's see if I can put this nicely. They find a car with Holly's phone in it and camouflage clothes. I can assume they think the bad guy, the one that abducted Holly and possibly even made her bleed during the abduction is somewhere in the vicinity, maybe with Holly. So then they call anyone that wants to help in the community to come search in the woods? Hm.

I wonder if they are going to put them in small groups with LE??

I guess that might make more sense... 5 people with an FBI agent... 5 people with a TBI agent... etc...

The liability issue has to be huge - but I assume the searchers sign a release?

Still, it's strange....

Hhmm......

THP to crowd: look for purse, females items, school books

I never heard of professionals using volunteers in a man hunt. Searching for evidence in vast areas yes... tracking a potentially armed fugitive... no.

Maybe this searcher who is missing or can't be reached went somewhere after searching earlier today - to the store, etc. and didn't let her family know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44