TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm south of you in Brentwood and that looks exactly like it looks behind my house. I have lived in a lot of places in my life (even Alaska) and I have never lived in a more lush, heavily green area. There are other places that have heavy brush, but because we have had so much rain in the past month, I can't imagine anywhere that is more dense than TN. Florida doesn't get as much rainfall and it seems like every day of rain things grow another 5-6 inches. Our deck is about 20 feet from the heavy woods and we haven't been able to see the other side of our community for at least 6 weeks, whereas in the winter you can see through the leaves. I just don't think that people understand the density of our foliage here.

I agree as well.

We have referenced with quotes of that it was both the neighbor that heard screams that called 911 as it does below..

April 14: Jackson Sun News Article

Investigators say they believe a man dressed in camouflage kidnapped her during a home invasion. A neighbor called police after hearing Bobo scream, and a family member saw the man in camouflage drag her from their carport toward the woods behind their home, authorities said.
(end quote from casesignal)

..as well as we have them quoting that it was instead Karen Bobo that made the 911 call.. As it does below..

Authorities said the 911 center received two calls about the abduction, one from Bobo

I haven't seen any of the families since this happened. I do believe there has been pressure in various forms.

greengreen-are you saying that the family/families that have refused property searches have also not been seen searching for Holly either? if not, I find that very interesting.... Thanks

Here's my fav 911 quote, from John Mehr with TBI. This one has mom getting someone else (unnamed) to make the 911 call:

“The brother has been very helpful to us and the family has been very helpful, said John Mehr, agent in charge with the TBI. “The brother is the one that called 911 and the mother has reached out to someone to call 911.”

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Bobo-Search-Enters-Second-Day-119890199.html

WBBJ – Updated: Apr 14, 2011 at 11:14 PM CDT

I found a photo that I took in February and went outside today and took a picture from the exact same place. Just wanted to give you guys an idea how thick the growth is here. These picture don't even show the new vine growth.

Attachments

• IMG_0126.JPG
    IMG_0126.JPG
    194.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0213.jpg
    IMG_0213.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 28
I can't even watch it any more. It's devastating to me to see their pain, especially Holly's mom. Just even thinking about her in that video makes me cry.

That video is heartbreaking to watch. Those parents are shocked with grief and who wouldn't be. If only there could be a miracle in this case. Nobody should have to go through something like this.

I found a photo that I took in February and went outside today and took a picture from the exact same place. Just wanted to give you guys an idea how thick the growth is here. These picture don't even show the new vine growth.

Pretty difficult to get through that! Not impossible, but difficult.

Sorry for above mess of a post.. This mobile posting sucks!!!!!

So, here is the other quote saying it was karen bobo that made 911 call..

Authorities said the 911 center received two calls about the abduction, one from Bobo

That video is heartbreaking to watch. Those parents are shocked with grief and who wouldn't be. If only there could be a miracle in this case. Nobody should have to go through something like this.

I keep thinking that a week from today is Mother's Day. I pray KB doesn't have to go face Mother's Day still not knowing the whereabouts of her daughter.

I envision the call happening a couple ways:

Neighbor hears scream as she's leaving for work and...

A. Calls the Bobo home and no one answers...Clint is sleeping or in the shower. Then calls mom.

OR

B. Calls the number she has for the Bobo's and perhaps it's mom's cell phone. Since school hasn't started yet, she answers the phone.

Tells mom what she has heard who then in turn calls the home/Clint's cell phone. By this time he is out of the shower or awake. Mom tells Clint what the neighbor heard, could he go check on Holly where he in turn found the blood and her car still there.

------

Or...

Clint is up, sees Holly and "boyfriend"...goes to take a shower for the day.

Neighbor hears scream and calls the Bobo home. Clint answers and goes to check on Holly. Finds the blood and her car still there.

Tries Holly's cell phone. No answer. Calls the boyfriend who says he hasn't been there. Calls the mom to see if she knows anything. Becomes alarmed and Clint calls 911. Mom also calls 911 and heads home.

------

My thought is this...Clint must have seen enough blood to become alarmed that something suspicious took place. If the mom was alarmed enough to leave work immediately, there must be something in the 911 call that would lead us to believe they thought she was in danger. The reason I wonder if there isn't more, is because in a way I think it's odd for the mom to immediately leave work (especially if she got there before LE). The Bobo's live in a small town. Who ever thinks their daughter would be kidnapped, especially in a small town? Not too many, IMO. I would think that if boyfriend was called and he hadn't seen Holly, mom would call a bunch of her other friends and try to track her down (and perhaps she did, we just didn't hear about it), assuming she was just off with a friend, instead of immediately calling 911.

Something seems a little odd to me for them to immediately think she was in danger...so there has got to be more to the story.

Ok, let me see if I understand.

neighbor hears a woman scream and assumes it's Holly so she calls Holly's mom at work.

Mom calls son {CB} and asks if everything is ok, he says Holly was dragged into the woods by some guy in camo,

Mom tells CB to call 911. Mom herself calls 911 and reports a woman was heard screaming.

this all occured around 7:30 am?

My guess is that CB called mom after he found Holly's car still in the driveway and having confirmed w/her boyfriend that he had been @ work all morning. The scream was likely reported when the cops were canvasing the neighborhood.

Any chance that this call was from Holly herself???

I have thought that might be the case. Of course, if she did call, then the abductor would surely know she did it. Just pondering of course but, maybe they heard more on the call than they want the abductor to realize and that's why they aren't giving the calls up. Just a thought.

I have a 20-something-year-old brother who still lives @ home, and I can almost guarantee that he would call our mother before calling 911 (unless there was something obviously wrong, like something on fire).

Reminds me of MO and AR.
We have 5 acres and used to be able to see our neighbors homes through the leafless trees in fall and winter. Come spring, especially after all of our rain, and we can't see any part of their land.
Has anyone ever said how far the neighbor lives that heard the scream?

just checking in... nothing new?

Looking more and more to me like a perp no one suspected.. (in other words not connected to the family)

MOO

Sorry for above mess of a post.. This mobile posting sucks!!!!!

So, here is the other quote saying it was karen bobo that made 911 call..

I take that to mean that one was from CB and the other was from unknown (maybe a neighbor, maybe mom). It doesn't say anything about Karen Bobo.

Authorities said the 911 center received two calls about the abduction, one from Bobo’s 25-year-old brother, who was home at the time, and the other from Bobo’s mother, who wasn’t.

Accept apologies. Not that it matters but here is the rest of the quote and link!!

I am past disgusted as i detailed
My strong reasons for believing that Karen Bobo was the second 911 caller aling with quotes of the sheriff alluding to this as well.

At this point...FORGET IT!!!... ive had it with mobile posting !!!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members