TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think that, perhaps, its not so much that this guy looked like Drew, but that Clint assumed it was Drew as that would be the most likely guy to be hanging around in the garage and yard with Holly.

Having said that, I have a hard time reconciling that with the barking dog, hearing a stranger outside, having to call his mom to ask who was in the garage, etc. He either thought it was Drew or didn't think it was drew...

Yeah, I would have liked to hear exactly what was said in the phone conversation between CB and Mom. Was it simply, "Hey mom, (whining) Holly and her boyfriend are talking out in the garage and woke me up."

OR

"Hey mom, I thought you and dad said Holly had school this morning, but she is out talking with her boyfriend."

OR
"Mom, Holly is talking to someone in the garage. Did you hire a workman to come over?"

OR
"Holly is talking to a strange man, what should I do?"

So many possibilities.

I still think that, perhaps, its not so much that this guy looked like Drew, but that Clint assumed it was Drew as that would be the most likely guy to be hanging around in the garage and yard with Holly.

Having said that, I have a hard time reconciling that with the barking dog, hearing a stranger outside, having to call his mom to ask who was in the garage, etc. He either thought it was Drew or didn't think it was drew...
I believe he said that first he heard voices in the garage that sounded young, and only later assumed it was Holly and Drew. He did not recognize Holly's voice either the way it sounded. This is from the TV interview where Dana disappeared after the commercial. (my bolding)

I believe he said that first he heard voices in the garage that sounded young, and only later assumed it was Holly and Drew. He did not recognize Holly's voice either the way it sounded. This is from the TV interview where Dana disappeared after the commercial. (my bolding)

This was the statement by Clint from the JVM interview I was referring to

C. BOBO: I spoke with mom -- I spoke with mom initially to find out who the people -- I heard two voices outside our house and I called mom to try to find out who these people were outside our house. But I had no idea who they were.

The problem I have with that is that even though Karen said no, Holly was at school (or should have been) and perhaps mentioned that Drew was out hunting across the county, Clint still assumed that it was Holly and Drew.

IMO, we will still be scratching our heads when the first anniversary of Holly's abduction comes around in about two months time. Still wondering why Clint did or did not do, whatever it is he did or didn't do. Still wondering about where Drew was when the flurry of phone calls took place, wondering why Mom was so panicked right away. Etc & etc.

I was reading the thread “Currently Awaiting Trial” – regarding Brook Bennett, today. Very sad case. May Brooke RIP. She was 12 years old and her uncle raped and murdered her in 2008 (and he’s still awaiting trial). He is a RSO. The reason I am bringing this case up here on Holly Bobo’s thread is because when LE was searching for Brooke some of Brooke’s clothing, shoes, etc. were found 8 to 9 miles away from her uncle’s home. It seems these things were planted by either her uncle or others involved in the crime (it’s very convoluted). Actually, her uncle “found” one of Brooke’s sneakers and led LE to the area where other items were found. It got me thinking about Holly and some of Holly’s things being found about 8 miles away from her home. Holly’s own father stated that he believed the items that were found may have been planted. IMO, a stranger abductor would not be connected enough to the victim to worry about “planting” items. This reinforces my belief that whoever took/harmed Holly knew her very well.

jmo

It would be nice to see all the phone records, pings, etc of everyone involved just so we can get this speculation out of the way. Sadly, there is nothing else to talk about with this case.

If TC is such a computer addict, hopefully LE can determine where he was on April 13 from his computer usage...I think they can tell that, can't they? And either rule him out or otherwise...

Hmmm some of this info about TC is interesting. He could possibly be about the only name brought up in the case that had any sort of connection with the family; at least via Whitney Duncan.

Ok if you google search Tony Calabrese Ohio you will come up with a blog about exposing frauds and it focuses on TC. What is interesting is that it attacks him and his purported record lable, accusing him of pressuring girls for ex in exchange for recording deals, internet harassment, stalking, etc. Most interesting is that the date is October 2010... a long long time before Holly went missing. So its not as if the blog just jumped on the band wagon to bash TC after he surfaced in relation to Holly's disappearance.

And it took them 9 months to track this guy and finally get a SW? He was right there in their faces....and ours. Just sayin......

I knew about this TC guy for a long long time so I would assume LE did too (big assumption I know). I recall he was booted off several HB pages I am/was a member of on FB for being creepy, harassing, and just weird.

Regarding this TC guy, if he ever met Holly it very well could have been over the internet. Does anyone know if LE took Holly’s computer from her home and did a search on it to see if she was being stalked by anyone online? I don’t remember hearing about Holly’s computer.

Regarding this TC guy, if he ever met Holly it very well could have been over the internet. Does anyone know if LE took Holly’s computer from her home and did a search on it to see if she was being stalked by anyone online? I don’t remember hearing about Holly’s computer.

No mention of it has ever been made. You would think that LE would look for correspondence with people via email, texting, or through places like Face Book but who knows.

No mention of it has ever been made. You would think that LE would look for correspondence with people via email, texting, or through places like Face Book but who knows.

I wonder if Holly owned a laptop computer. She was a student so it’s very possible she had one and maybe this was one of the items she had on her person when she went missing. Remember around Easter, 2011 there was an item of Holly’s found. I believe that is when LE made the statement that they were “one clue away" from solving Holly’s disappearance. Do you think maybe they found a laptop?

Also, this particular item that was found during Easter time, do you know if this item was found based on a tip?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member