TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of good points! BBM - agree that is strange. Was she somehow forced to take them with her to the woods - especially if attacker knew Clint was home and might be watching and didn't want her to be seen leaving her things behind, or did she know her attacker and took them for some reason...

As for attacker kneeling down next to her in carport, sounds again like he knew Clint was home and wanted it to appear like he and Holly were looking at a turkey... or Holly may have passed out and he was trying to revive her...

They were both kneeling

Why don't investigate reporters call TBI to get an update on the case? Or have they and gotten nowhere?

Where's Levi Page these days? Wonder if he would take on that task. He was so invested in it from the beginning but everyone seems to have dropped this case like a hot potato.

MizStery, do you recall some comments that referred to FB posts Holly made the night before her disappearance to a certain person? I don't want to post it here, but IMO it would tie in to your theory. I'm not sure where the comment is now, maybe the parking lot?

"rich and friggin' famous"? Not exactly altruistic, is it? On the other hand, whatever helps Holly.....

Off topic, I've decided I have to only write comments on Websleuths when I'm on my computer. I saw in my earlier comments that I frequently misspell and have atrocious grammar, which is a result of typing on my Iphone. Oh, how I miss the archaic buttons on my old Blackberry!

:floorlaugh: OT, but I see the same kind of mistake in my comments; and I write them all on my computer :floorlaugh:

On topic - yes, whatever helps Holly, though to date, big rewards (as also in Lauren Spierier case) don't appear to help beyond the help of getting media attention.

MizStery, do you recall some comments that referred to FB posts Holly made the night before her disappearance to a certain person? I don't want to post it here, but IMO it would tie in to your theory. I'm not sure where the comment is now, maybe the parking lot?

While quoting social media is against TOS, paraphrasing in your own words what you've read is okay. (PCMIIW mods)

I'm curious what the gist of conversations were before her abduction.

Oh yes,I do remember some discussion of that story. In fact,I frequently take a snapshot of the thread to read offline. *With some luck,I am sometimes able to go back and locate *long,lost posts. I have tried ....but so far haven't located any of those conversations.

But here at Web-sleuths I bet there are people who remember and can help us out.

:eek:fftopic:Just to echo your frustration with posting on mobile devices...I go back and reread my posts and cringe at the gibberish the iPad auto spellcheck changes my words into. I am not sure which is worst the way I butcher a word or the way Apples spellcheck butchers it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam