TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #35

Discussion in 'Holly Bobo' started by wfgodot, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carla Lashelle

Carla Lashelle New Member

They were both kneeling

2. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

Why don't investigate reporters call TBI to get an update on the case? Or have they and gotten nowhere?

Where's Levi Page these days? Wonder if he would take on that task. He was so invested in it from the beginning but everyone seems to have dropped this case like a hot potato.

3. cfreyja23

cfreyja23 Verified Attorney

MizStery, do you recall some comments that referred to FB posts Holly made the night before her disappearance to a certain person? I don't want to post it here, but IMO it would tie in to your theory. I'm not sure where the comment is now, maybe the parking lot?

4. OldSteve

OldSteve Well-Known Member

:floorlaugh: OT, but I see the same kind of mistake in my comments; and I write them all on my computer :floorlaugh:

On topic - yes, whatever helps Holly, though to date, big rewards (as also in Lauren Spierier case) don't appear to help beyond the help of getting media attention.

5. OldSteve

OldSteve Well-Known Member

While quoting social media is against TOS, paraphrasing in your own words what you've read is okay. (PCMIIW mods)

I'm curious what the gist of conversations were before her abduction.

6. MizStery

MizStery Missing Pregnant Lacy P. brought me here in 2005

Oh yes,I do remember some discussion of that story. In fact,I frequently take a snapshot of the thread to read offline. *With some luck,I am sometimes able to go back and locate *long,lost posts. I have tried ....but so far haven't located any of those conversations.

But here at Web-sleuths I bet there are people who remember and can help us out.

:eek:fftopic:Just to echo your frustration with posting on mobile devices...I go back and reread my posts and cringe at the gibberish the iPad auto spellcheck changes my words into. I am not sure which is worst the way I butcher a word or the way Apples spellcheck butchers it.

7. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

Working on a new thread...

8. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.