TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
nursebeeme -
I had that thought before the information came out, in my post #235

when he got to the ATV he may have bound her up and put her into a box.

Then when he gets to the car, he's got her hidden and he's also got a trailer for the ATV. I'm sure it's a regular sight around there.

It is also possible to put a deer,etc. on the front if you have the right set up with racks,etc. on the atv.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and authorities investigating the disappearance of Holly Bobo from her home in Decatur County revealed this afternoon that other items have been recovered, along with a lunch box belonging to the missing Tennessee woman.

TBI officials also stated that at this point of the investigation, no one had been ruled out as a suspect in the abduction of Holly Bobo, and that they believed that someone in the community may be responsible for Holly Bobo's disappearance.

Holly Bobo may have even known her abductor

http://midsouthnewz.com/news/midsou...ction-may-be-a-resident-of-the-community.html

TBI: Do you remember someone with unusual behavior involving an ATV or other vehicle
less than 5 seconds ago via web

TBI: "We need people in the Parsons Community to think back Wednesday Morning"
half a minute ago via web

TBI: Search crews are looking between Gooch rd and !-40 in Decatur County
1 minute ago via web

I am here in place, along with members of the national media, waiting for the presser to begin. #hollybobo

http://twitter.com/willnunley

They are also asking if anyone noticed anyone execessively washing a car!
Thats not a good sign

I don't know all but I think she is still alive. I've posted this before but this is a person obsessed with her and I think he in his mind is keeping her for himself. I think this was planned and he has a hideout. The mere fact that her lunch bag was found miles later makes me think this, if indeed that is true. I think he is vacillating with her kidnapping and his obsessiveness with her.

Quoting Cleo if you don't mind!

"If you throw tomatoes at me I'll just make spaghetti sauce!"

Officials said today that they want people in the area to recall any unusual behavior of a man fitting the suspect's description, such as someone who has missed work or appointments and acting with increased anxiety or stress.

Officials confirmed that blood was found at Bobo's residence in Darden and has been sent to a lab in Memphis.

Authorities believe the suspect is not just on foot but have no description yet of a vehicle to look for.

Officials are searching areas north through Natchez Trace and eastward and in the Interstate 40 area.

Officials also say Bobo's brother and boyfriend are not ruled out in the investigation. "We're leaving all options open," Helm said.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110417/NEWS01/110417013

This type of "double talk" is common and comes from a variety of reasons. Some LEA give the majority of what they have up...just to try to get the perp to start worrying and doing something stupid. Others keep everything quiet and give nothing up...to secure that no one knows a thing and keeps everyone (including the perp) in suspense.

LE has no concern or desire to "please" the general public or even boards like these of concerned citizens. Its all about finding the victim.

Semantics. Saying that they are confident that 2 specific individuals are not suspects does not necessarily negate the 'no one has been ruled out as a suspect' statement. CB and bf are NOT suspects right now, but at the same time, have not been ruled out as suspects either. All we know is no one has been ruled out, and no one has been named.....publically that is. At least that's what I make of it.

I hope they are keeping detailed lists of names of civilian searchers with times, dates, and grids because maybe if he the perp was a local, he joined the searches and used that opportunity to throw out items along the way. He would have to be at the tail end of the search party or get separated from the group.

TBI: No one has been ruled out as a suspect.

http://twitter.com/willnunley

“The boyfriend is not a suspect.

The brother is not a suspect,” Mehr said.

“We are confident
of that.”

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-04-15-tennessee-abducted-woman.htm

WTH?!!! :banghead:

I am not confident of anything. Other than the fact that these people make me look decisive and I can't even decide whether to go north or south to do spring pictures! :banghead:

This is ridiculous. Just stop talking. I am amazed they still have that many searchers. This isn't a Sunday stroll, it makes Elizabeth Smart's search look like a walk in the park. (It wasn't.)

To ask a thousand people to do this and then not even give them a straight answer on a suspect, lie to them about whether something was found, retract a previous statement, then confirm it again....

This is totally ridiculous. A leak is one thing, this is not a leak.

You are insulting their intelligence and messing with their heads. If you can't comment on something, don't. If you can't answer a question, don't.

I certainly hope they are just trying to make the abductor think they are clueless. :waitasec:
This is exactly where I'm at at this point. If the abductor is local, he couldn't be gone for 4 days without arousing suspicion in a small community, so he would have to come back for awhile to make himself known. Maybe he did this and there is reason to believe she's still alive but he's got her hidden somewhere for now. This would be a great time to find her 'cause he's not around hence the need for many volunteers and animals. (just a positive thought)

Officials said today that they want people in the area to recall any unusual behavior of a man fitting the suspect's description, such as someone who has missed work or appointments and acting with increased anxiety or stress.

Officials confirmed that blood was found at Bobo's residence in Darden and has been sent to a lab in Memphis.

Authorities believe the suspect is not just on foot but have no description yet of a vehicle to look for.

Officials are searching areas north through Natchez Trace and eastward and in the Interstate 40 area.

Officials also say Bobo's brother and boyfriend are not ruled out in the investigation. "We're leaving all options open," Helm said.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110417/NEWS01/110417013

:banghead::banghead::banghead: I give up.

I think the 'not a suspect' vs 'no one has been ruled out' thing is one of two things: either just where the investigation is leading or just standard protocol that no one can be ruled out (technically) until you have the perp in hand or know the person 100% could not have done it...

nursebeeme -
I had that thought before the information came out, in my post #235

when he got to the ATV he may have bound her up and put her into a box.

Then when he gets to the car, he's got her hidden and he's also got a trailer for the ATV. I'm sure it's a regular sight around there.

A box?????

In that WILDERNESS he didnt have to hide her! no one even knew she was missing at that time.

What makes LE think he is a local and knows Holly, and did they just decide this?
I wish they had asked people to think about people acting weird a few days ago...

they did.....TBI: We are looking with someone with unusual behavior with a vehicle over the past few days, excessive washing, cleaning, possibly selling

BBM

I know every post is moving so fast!!

Hang on Holly; Let this SUNDAY be your day to be found!! We love you!!

My opinion: LE has known who the perpetrator is all along. They have supported this person, hoping that he/she would continue to be cooperative. They keep increasing the man power searching and are watching the perp get more and more nervous about all the searching. They don't want this person to think... at all... that they suspect him/her so that the person will continue to move stuff around, lead them to her, etc. If they jump too quickly, and the perp stops cooperating, they might not find Holly, which is the ultimate goal. They either have her cell phone, or it is missing. If it is missing, they are hoping Holly has it and they don't want to report that because then the perp would know she had it and could possibly use it. If she's not able to use it, it might still provide a trail. Isn't it most often true that stranger/drifter perps will casually dispose of a victim because they are going to be soon long gone out of the area, but a local perp goes to great lengths to hide/disguise the crime?

Today, they tightened the rope.

All of this is merely speculation and my opinion, and could be just as relative to a fictional novel as it is this particular case. I'm confused as to what I can actually speculate and what I can't.

I gotta go again soon. Lots of prayers for Holly on this Palm Sunday. And everyone keep up the good work here! L.

they did.....TBI: We are looking with someone with unusual behavior with a vehicle over the past few days, excessive washing, cleaning, possibly selling

BBM

I know every post is moving so fast!!

Hang on Holly; Let this SUNDAY be your day to be found!! We love you!!

I meant to say, I wish they said it a few days ago, if they thought it was a local, and wonder what makes them say it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member