TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, this bothers me too. The brother saw the suspect going into the woods. Camo masks your outline to begin with and how far away exactly was he to be able to determine his weight and height? I myself wouldn't be able to give a determination based on this.
If she was directly next to him, I think it would be fairly easy to determine his height and weight in comparison to hers.

IMO....these cops don't appear to have anything. The poor people of the community are trying to do everything they can.

They need to take a closer look....the perp could be part of the search and a lot of times in small communities try to keep themselves even closer to the situation to throw everyone off. Providing of course, there ever was person in camo....IMO.

Again, just wondering, have we heard of anyone who knows if the brother works, goes to school....or just stays home all day? Haven't seen even one photo of him anywhere, except a distant one on FB.

Just pondering all the thoughts going through my mind....everything is MOO.:banghead:

Probably not but ya never know we are just hashing out some theorys?
I totally understand that... I am not trying to step on the great mother toes of sleuthing.. I just wanted to voice my opinion at this time that is all

Hi cold pizza i believe the son and daughter live with mom and dad the father was on the news saying the perp must have watched them knowing what time he and his wife left for work.

I had not heard anything about Holly living with her brother.

Wow I guess I missed alot on Saturday and this case all together. So she lived with her parents? What time did they leave? Good grief that changes alot for me, not with the parents but the timeline. Not to mention that really makes it more plausible that the perp had to know the coming and goings of this family.

I totally understand that... I am not trying to step on the great mother toes of sleuthing.. I just wanted to voice my opinion at this time that is all

Woahhhh lol i was agreeing with ya! heck im just here to put in my :twocents: nothing more nothing less sorry....

Ill go back to my corner.

I am just shooting out my own opinion: this was not a family member

moo

((I also think the presser today will bring in some valuable tips on who could be the perp))

Trying to piece together.....not saying at all a family member.....wondered how long after parents left and 911 call made.....

seems like a close knit family and community

JMO

Hi there Mick!

I dont think anything was reported. He went out and saw the blood and called 911.

Hi Eileen, good to see you here today!!! :)

Was the 911 call from the home phone or from the brother's cell phone? Did the brother stay there until the police arrived?

As to washing the car, leather seats would wipe things down easy, and no worries about the mud. Don't quite a few people have mud in and on their cars?

Pizza,
father works for tree service and mother is a teacher... both left for work that morning

brother was home his occupation not reported on

he looked out window to see Holly being led to tree line: he thought it was her boyfriend (he is known to hunt and it is turkey season)

hour passes

he opens front door to find blood and her car still there and he calls 911 and most likely his mother who also calls 911

screams and another 911 call possibly heard by neighbor but check out this map (neighbors and their proximity are noted)

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=....803892,-88.118591&spn=0.423233,1.049194&z=11

Hi Eileen, good to see you here today!!! :)

Was the 911 call from the home phone or from the brother's cell phone? Did the brother stay there until the police arrived?

As to washing the car, leather seats would wipe things down easy, and no worries about the mud. Don't quite a few people have mud in and on their cars?

It's very difficult to clean away fibers from hair, clothing, pets in the home...etc. Next to impossible to get everything out....IMO

Woahhhh lol i was agreeing with ya! heck im just here to put in my :twocents: nothing more nothing less sorry....

Ill go back to my corner.
me too! please keep on hashing it out.. I just wanted to voice my opinion as I am usually the links to the media kind of participant... LOL

I'm sure that the police are going thru Holly and her friend's Facebook and/or Myspace pages. No telling what they will find there. People put interesting comments on social networking sites. Hope it helps :)

I'm sure that the police are going thru Holly and her friend's Facebook and/or Myspace pages. No telling what they will find there. People put interesting comments on social networking sites. Hope it helps :)

I'm sure they are

can anyone link the scanner thread? I can't find it

I truly didn't mean to offend anyone with my opinion... just had to say it

That line is just too clever by halves! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members