TN TN - Jaylen Tipton, 23, unknown woman called his mom said he was going to take a ride to morgue, Memphis, 19 May 2022

citizen_sleuth

Verified family member - Orie Donald Esh thread
Reaction score
Police search for missing 23-year-old man – WREG
<BBM>
Memphis police are looking for a 23-year-old man who is believed to be in danger.

Police say 23-year-old Jaylen Taylor was last seen approximately a week ago.

Tipton’s mother told police she has not heard from Jaylen. She also said when she tried to contact her son, she received a call from an unknown female stating that he was going to take a ride to the morgue.

Police say Jaylen is 6’1″ 150 pounds with black braided hair and brown eyes. The clothing description is unknown. He may be traveling in a silver or gold BMW.

If you have any information about Jaylen’s whereabouts, you are urged to call MPD Missing Persons at (901)-545-2677.
Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 10.42.52 PM.png

Police search for missing 23-year-old man – WREG
<BBM>
Memphis police are looking for a 23-year-old man who is believed to be in danger.

Police say 23-year-old Jaylen Taylor was last seen approximately a week ago.

Tipton’s mother told police she has not heard from Jaylen. She also said when she tried to contact her son, she received a call from an unknown female stating that he was going to take a ride to the morgue.

Police say Jaylen is 6’1″ 150 pounds with black braided hair and brown eyes. The clothing description is unknown. He may be traveling in a silver or gold BMW.

If you have any information about Jaylen’s whereabouts, you are urged to call MPD Missing Persons at (901)-545-2677.
View attachment 346288
What a horrible call for his mother to receive!! His poor mother.

I found some arrest history for someone with his name, in his state and the photo looks like him but it lists his age as being a couple of years younger so unlikely it's him. Nothing else I can find on social media for him. Hope for his Mom's sake he is found safely and soon.

New details:

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A mother is desperate for answers after her son went missing over a week ago.

Memphis Police said 23-year-old Jaylen Tipton was last seen in the 2900 block of Letree Cove in a silver or gold BMW.

“I received a phone call. Actually, I missed two missed calls. The third one, I answered, and it was from another mother, and she went on to tell me that my son was going to take a ride to the morgue,” said Janet Jackson, the missing man’s mother.

FOX13 was able to confirm that Tipton’s gold BMW 328i had been impounded by police and came to them completely burned.

“She went on to tell me that he was going to die tonight and that he had an altercation with her older son earlier that day that escalated,” said Jackson, referring to the call she received.

FOX13 searched several databases and confirmed Tipton does not have a criminal history or any pending charges.

“I think, I think he’s in danger. I’m not sure to what extent, but I do believe he’s in danger because there’s not a day that he would not contact me in some type of way,” said Jackson.

Anyone with information concerning the whereabouts of Jaylen Tipton is asked to call 901-528-CASH.

FOX13 was able to confirm that Tipton’s gold BMW 328i had been impounded by police and came to them completely burned.

“She went on to tell me that he was going to die tonight and that he had an altercation with her older son earlier that day that escalated,” said Jackson, referring to the call she received.

RSBM. That does not sound good at all.

So the perp's mother, a woman with a son presumably around Jaylen's age, made the call to Jaylen's mom threatening her son's life? Unbelievable.

I found some arrest history for someone with his name, in his state and the photo looks like him but it lists his age as being a couple of years younger so unlikely it's him. Nothing else I can find on social media for him. Hope for his Mom's sake he is found safely and soon.
The Fox13 Memphis newscaster stated "We did a search and we could not find any kind of criminal history for Jaylen Tipton nor does he have any pending charges."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back