Found Safe TN - Jean Ann Munz, 67, Ramada Inn, Murfreesboro, Rutherford County, 23 Jan 2019 *bipolar*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Jan 23, 2019.

1. GuyfromCanada

GuyfromCanada Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BOLO: Missing/Endangered Person - Murfreesboro Police Detectives are actively working to locate 67-year old Jean Ann Munz. Munz is Bi-Polar and was experiencing delusional thoughts when she disappeared after leaving the Ramada Inn on S. Church Street.

She drove away from the hotel in a 2016 silver Dodge Journey with Wisconsin plates of 729-XRZ. She was last seen wearing blue jeans, a tank top and a black headband carrying a pink purse.

If you see her, call MPD (615) 893-1311.

Murfreesboro TN Police Department

Police search for missing, endangered woman

Why was she staying at Ramada Inn in Murfreesboro, I wonder if she has Wisconsin plates? Was she on a trip?

Jim_M and StarEyes like this.
  2. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

I wonder where the facts came from that she’s suffering delusions. If she were having severe delusions, I’d expect the police to be called immediately, discreetly, while engaging her to keep her there until they showed up. People are very eccentric. How did they know she wasn’t just an eccentric person? How did they know she has bipolar disorder? I’m assuming this is staff at the Ramada Inn, so maybe it wasn’t? Obviously, I have far too many questions. All in all, I pray she’s found safe and well.

Jim_M and GuyfromCanada like this.
  3. GuyfromCanada

GuyfromCanada Well-Known Member

Darling136 and StarEyes like this.
  4. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

HOORAY!!!!! I’m so glad!