Found Deceased TN - Jesse Reed, 32, Humphreys County, 5 March 2018

Wife and possible lover want to eliminate husband. Hubby was already dead before he hit the water. Another possible scenario.

You stole the thought right out of my brain, B!

... and maybe transported in the vehicle, but was deposited somewhere other than the water?

So many possible scenarios here.

-He's in the river
-Lost nearby after getting out of the river
-Staging his own death (perhaps wife collects life insurance)
-Failed murder attempt (of his wife)
-Suicide (or Murder/Suicide attempt)
-Wants to disappear and start a new life

Am I missing anything?

Somebody else wants to start a new life . . .

Anyone checked the jail rosters for any new "guests."

TBI officials say they began executing search warrants around 10:30 p.m. in the 500 block of Bluff View Drive in Pegram and served another warrant at a home in Waverly.

http://wkrn.com/2018/03/09/tbi-issues-search-warrants-for-2-homes-in-missing-firefighter-case/

Police don't typically search homes if a vehicle has accidentally went into water, IMO. Therefore, he may be no where near the water.

The vehicle went "off road" and into the water (allegedly with him) at Bluff Point Lane in Waverly.
I wonder which is the familial "home" -- the one searched in Pegram, or the home searched at a Waverly location?

The vehicle went "off road" and into the water (allegedly with him) at Bluff Point Lane in Waverly.

So accident happened at Bluff Point Lane and search warrant is on Bluff View Drive.. idk how to make a map is anyone else able to?

There's a photo of one of the homes in that article, but I don't know how to get it posted here.

Seems LE was on to something quickly. IMO

Waverly to Bluff View Drive is over an hour!

So accident happened at Bluff Point Lane and search warrant is on Bluff View Drive.. idk how to make a map is anyone else able to?

You are correct. The accident occurred when the vehicle went off the road at Bluff Point Lane in Waverly, TN.

There were 2 search warrants. One was for the 500 block of Bluff View Dr. in Pegram, TN. The second search warrant was was for a home in Waverly, TN. Maybe they were separated and living in two separate locations? Just speculating.

You are correct. The accident occurred when the vehicle went off the road at Bluff Point Lane in Waverly, TN.

There were 2 search warrants. One was for the 500 block of Bluff View Dr. in Pegram, TN. The second search warrant was was for a home in Waverly, TN. Maybe they were separated and living in two separate locations? Just speculating.

Maybe two people involved?

https://www.facebook.com/burt.staggs/posts/10160182919335038

This is the page of a local reporter!

A female now known to be Reed's wife reportedly called in the accident. Different versions of her being in the vehicle when it went in the water exist. That report came it at approximately 1:30 am, I have now been told by law enforcement that the vehicle went into the water up to two hours earlier.
I have the only footage of the vehicle coming out of the water. Two things were obvious. First, Reed was not in the Jeep and the second thing was both windows were down.
We know at this moment that the HCSO is searching a home in Pegram and one just up the hill from where the vehicle went into the water. It is being called a vacation home of the Reeds

https://www.facebook.com/burt.staggs/posts/10160182919335038

This is the page of a local reporter!

A female now known to be Reed's wife reportedly called in the accident. Different versions of her being in the vehicle when it went in the water exist. That report came it at approximately 1:30 am, I have now been told by law enforcement that the vehicle went into the water up to two hours earlier.
I have the only footage of the vehicle coming out of the water. Two things were obvious. First, Reed was not in the Jeep and the second thing was both windows were down.
We know at this moment that the HCSO is searching a home in Pegram and one just up the hill from where the vehicle went into the water. It is being called a vacation home of the Reeds

Interesting. So it is their vacation home. I wonder when Jesse was last seen by someone other than his wife

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back