Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the trail camera sighting is true, they may be looking for evidence in the home thinking the murder took place there, not the body.

Both his parents look chilling and cold in the eyes. Poor baby. This is hitting me really hard since both of my kids are ASD and one is the same age as this little guy was.

You can rest easy, the mercy killing defense is rarely used due to courts putting more and more limitations on its use and the rarity which was cases are won with it. Dad will get a plea deal, this won't even go to trial.

I suppose we'll see as things develop, then.

Your hubby may be spot on cutter99

Hey Everyone,

Please DO NOT post social media links to comments on accounts that have not been approved.

Thank you

Hey Everyone,

Please DO NOT post social media links to comments on accounts that have not been approved.

Thank you
Sorry! I thought that the father's FB was ok.

ETA: Whoops. I see what happened - I'll double check the links next time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

From what I'm gathering so far ICP is just a band that is making songs in a similar vein to how Stephen King makes books which get turned into movies?

Isn't this a bit like playing Black Sabbath songs backwards and it's got satanic messages in it?

I don't think any music had anything to do with it

Maybe JD sr will say that he couldn't cope with his son's autism, but that says more about him than anything that he would respond in this way!

I'm glad the 911 call has now been released, I was hoping to hear it days ago.

I'm so sorry that it's turned out like this. I was trying to hold onto hope when LE said they'd found footprints and a scent trail yesterday/day before?

That news article said that DCF/CPS/CFS...children's services hadn't had any contact with the family for the past three years....Joe was older than three, and he had a brother older than him....

Yes he did. He woke up from sleep to find his son missing.

I meant in the 911 call. Often in the 911 call the alibi comes in early, sometimes even before saying the child is missing (Caliyah McNabb for example or Lonzie Barton). And usually the guilty person offers way too much explanation, anticipating questions. This guy pretty much let the dispatcher lead him and gave short answers.

I just found out about this one per mention on lucas discussion. I read all the support family was given in the beginning. Good thing no one did much looking at fb pages before. Wowee. It seems we are dealing with a very poor uneducated family. It should be interesting to see how long it takes for him to give a location of the remains. Hoping for swift justice for all involved.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Heartbreaking news. Poor little baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only just seen these developments. I really didn't see it coming this time. I honestly thought I would log in and find that Joe had been found somewhere and was alive.

This is heartbreaking.

That news article said that DCF/CPS/CFS...children's services hadn't had any contact with the family for the past three years....Joe was older than three, and he had a brother older than him....

I know in Virginia CPS case records are purged after 3 years if they are unfounded or the parents are compliant with a safety plan and there are no further calls or cases for the same family. Tennessee may have the same policy.

*source - friend who is a CPS caseworker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is an interesting comment! I wonder what they mean by that? Is more arrest coming? jmo

adding quote from article:

Despite the fact that the kid’s dad is the main individual who has been arrested for the situation up until this point, Dickson County Sheriff Jeff Bledsoe said the examination is progressing and “nothing is off the table.”

Non-verbal and beaten to death, with no language to say stop it, save me.

What I find interesting is his company is called Underground LLC. Usually means they dig a lot for piping, etc.

If you are tired of raising your child Please give them to someone else before you decide to Murder them. I am so sick and tired of little babies and children being killed by parents who only care about themselves. imo jmo

I really didn't expect this outcome from this case, I really thought Joe was lost and thought he might be found alive.

Rest in Heaven Little Joe Clyde I know you are safe now! :rose:

I did not see this coming at all....rest in peace little one. Praying he will be found.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

That is an interesting comment! I wonder what they mean by that? Is more arrest coming? jmo

adding quote from article:
Killed days ago!??!!? Seriously, what in the hey? I think the wife would have to be involved, wouldnt you? I mean, how could your kid be gone for days and you not know. Unless she was out of town. These poor kids. These are parents, well they were supposed to be. Mother is the word of god on childrens lips, yet this is what happens to them.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member