Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you see a 5 year old boy out side, in the dark, in the cold, with just pajamas on, and no shoes walking on the side of the road and just drive away? Im not saying they had to chase him down but a phone call to 911 and staying around the area is the LEAST you could do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's the least any responsible adult would do. It's rather disturbing to consider someone saw a little boy, alone, in his jammies, barefoot at 1am and just... drove away.

The witness must be in a terrible state. They clearly must have thought something was amiss to remember it, regret must be eating at them. Though I can kind of see their point about Joe looking older - 4 foot is a reasonable height for a 7year old ... though I’d have stopped for a 7 year old out at that time too.

Deleted my post, my feeling this didn't make sense sadly makes sense now �� Poor sweet boy.

There will be a press conference in 10-15 minutes read the Fox News Nashville comments apparently an arrest had been made for criminal homicide how sad

Oh no :-( I was really afraid of that once I started reading about this yesterday.

Huh? What am I missing!!!
I had no hinkys in this case. :(

Yes the father wa arrested for “criminal homicide”
Sick! And to waste all the resources and time on top of it
Very very sad poor child

There will be a press conference in 10-15 minutes read the Fox News Nashville comments apparently an arrest had been made for criminal homicide how sad
Homicide?? Do you hand a link for the presser?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So did the witness not see Joe? I’m confused. What about the little footprints?

I was afraid it would turn out this way. So sad.

Sorry for jumping in, is that when they stopped the search yesterday they were searching that pond? Could they have found Joe in the pond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member