Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is on vinelink as to arrest. I have no link as some posted screenshot

WTH? Homicide? I feel completely gobsmacked. Did not expect this at all.

I'm local-ish to this (Nashville area). I think everyone is blown away this morning by the news.

Per presser, dad confessed. Child still not located, but no volunteers today as it's an open criminal investigation.

Per presser, dad confessed. Child still not located, but no volunteers today as it's an open criminal investigation.

This makes me angry.
He had LE, volunteers, and others involved, talking about how “agonizing” this process was, only to confess to killing his own son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If dad confessed could he not be “kind” enough and tell LE where to find his baby? Rather then leaving him out in the elements? I’m so mad. So sad. Embracing those that loved little Joe with love and peace.

WTH? Homicide? I feel completely gobsmacked. Did not expect this at all.

Neither did I.
I had a slight hunky feeling but I’m absolutely shocked.
I even defended the parents,,,,,,,,,, ARGH!

OMG horrible. Despicable.

RIP little Joe Clyde.

I didn't see the first part. Did they speak about the footprints?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 million dollars bond
1 count criminal homicide
Dad confessed April 6 and did not say where the body was
Only professionals are out searching for the body today
He is not on suicide watch
Mug shot should be released in a few minutes

[h=1]Joe Clyde Daniels' dad accused of killing autistic boy, search for body ongoing[/h]
DICKSON, Tenn. (WZTV) — The dad of a missing autistic boy is charged with criminal homicide.

According to jail records, Joseph Daniels was booked into Dickson County Jail 6:24 a.m. Saturday. He’s being held on a $1,000,000 bond.
Joe Clyde Daniels, 5, is non-verbal and autistic. He’s been missing from his Garners Creeks Road home since Tuesday night.
TBI said they believe Joe's dad, Joseph Daniels, killed his son on the night of April 3.
TBI held a news conference Saturday morning, saying the dad has been charged in his death. Volunteers are not needed Saturday, but law enforcement agencies will now search for Joe Clyde's body.
http://fox17.com/news/local/joe-cly...-killing-autistic-boy-search-for-body-ongoing

:tantrum: :tears::furious:

So sad I can’t imagine mom didn’t know about this as he was killed inside the home that night
I pray they find his body
I was hoping for a good result so sad by the news

My hinkey meter was alarming like crazy since Wednesday but I kept chastising myself about it. This is so incredibly sad. Praying they find him soon. His mother must be an absolute wreck right now. I really hope it’s determined for a fact that she knew nothing about this.

They were pretty guarded in the presser about the recovery, which is understandable. They charged him this morning, and they may very well know where to look/recover the child, but they would not share that for fear the public would interfere with the crime scene. All that said, just horror and shock this morning throughout the area.

This is why LE didn't allow him to speak out. They knew and were probably gathering evidence

I have had the hinkies since the witness came forward with a possible sighting. IMO, there is more to that than we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member