Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it wasn’t the dogs getting confused by the parents scent that made them suggest parents didn’t search - it was more they didn’t want any suggestion of innocent post-humous contamination for any evidence that is/was recovered.

Wonder if the witness did see Joe but he was with someone which was why they didn’t call it in? Be interesting to know if those footprints were solitary or accompanied .... thinking of that awful case where an adult deliberately allowed a child with some type of cognitive difficulty to walk away to a nearby pond where the child sadly drowned.

Oh this is heartbreaking. I always think of a child’s last thought being why is this person I love hurting me. I really hope no one else was involved in his murder. [emoji22] R.I.P. Joe Clyde.

Ok. Now I’m mad. What the actual &:&;&(!:&:mad:;&4$;&;&;&; -/:)$;’

I’m sooooooooooooooo emotionally exhausted with parents killing their children. I’m just at my wits end. There are options people. As I am about to embark on my journey of possible adoption due to fertility issues this just makes me want to dig a hole and crawl in it until the human race evolves some more.

Why? Just why? What can anyone that young do to deserve to be harmed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Full presser here: http://fox17.com/news/local/joe-cly...-killing-autistic-boy-search-for-body-ongoing
58015c0015fbea787d2d87fef1640e1e.jpg

I. Am. Heartbroken. So many little ones killed by those who are supposed to protect them. I’m so sorry, little man. So so sorry.

I have had the hinkies since the witness came forward with a possible sighting. IMO, there is more to that than we know.

An accomplice you think?

[Bolded & Underscored, for emphasis, by me]

Also, from video at same link ---

WKRN Reporter Andy Cordan:
"I can tell you that emergency crews were notified at 6:22 in the morning, but the Sheriff tells me that the boy's family woke up for school, they looked for their little boy, they didn't find him and instead of calling 911, instead they started searching around their house and almost an hour was lost."

http://www.wkrn.com/top-news/search-underway-for-missing-5-year-old-in-dickson/1101496830
At 00:47

Why would the family not notice the unlocked door and table pushed up to it and search outside as soon as they left the bedroom area? Of course the inside should be thoroughly searched also.

Call me a cynic or call me naive but with LEs track record of getting false confessions and accusing innocent parents of murdering their children I'm going to withhold my anger until if and when Joe is recovered and there is absolute proof that his father is responsible.

Didn't the dogs follow a scent to the pond? I hope he wasn't drowned there and then moved somewhere else...

I'm sorry, little Joe :floating:

I'm curious to know, in the event the confession is legit, if it could have been that he walked him off and left him somewhere or something to that effect. I guess if he gives up a body location then that would answer that, I just am not sold he knows where he is, guilty or not.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Please don't sleuth little Joe's mother at this time. She has not been arrested. Let's wait to see how this unfolds before we implicate her as well.

And people thought I was nuts for literally trusting no one at all with my kids alone until they could communicate with me what was happening when I wasn't there. I didn't even trust my husband (who is their father) or any family until I saw they could handle all situations/meltdowns calmly. You just never know especially when your babies have a disability of some sort.

Woah, I didn't see that coming, either. Will be interesting to see the explanation for the dog hits.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member