Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be shocked if the mother didn't know.

He is so emotionless in the 911 call. He sounds....for lack of a better word, dumb. So hopefully that will make it easier for LE to get info out of him. What a piece of garbage.

Killed days ago!??!!? Seriously, what in the hey? I think the wife would have to be involved, wouldnt you? I mean, how could your kid be gone for days and you not know. Unless she was out of town. These poor kids. These are parents, well they were supposed to be. Mother is the word of god on childrens lips, yet this is what happens to them.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

From the article linked in the post you quoted:

authorities determined he had deliberately killed his child, Joseph “Joe Clyde” Daniels, at some point on Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning

https://weekfacts.com/2018/04/missing-boy-with-autism-dead-father-arrested-for-killing-him/

Wednesday morning the parents reported him missing. Mother was there. I don't know why you thought she wasn't or didn't know he was missing.

From the article linked in the post you quoted:

https://weekfacts.com/2018/04/missing-boy-with-autism-dead-father-arrested-for-killing-him/

Wednesday morning the parents reported him missing. Mother was there. I don't know why you thought she wasn't or didn't know he was missing.
Since i was not positive since i never saw specific mention of her and know we are not to sleuth victims, i stated in a way to be unoffensive to any possible family or friends reading.

If you are tired of raising your child Please give them to someone else before you decide to Murder them. I am so sick and tired of little babies and children being killed by parents who only care about themselves. imo jmo

I really didn't expect this outcome from this case, I really thought Joe was lost and thought he might be found alive.

Rest in Heaven Little Joe Clyde I know you are safe now! :rose:
I second this whole heartedly! I'm so tired of babies being killed because parents can't be parents!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Hey Everyone,

Please DO NOT post social media links to comments on accounts that have not been approved.

Thank you

Hey everyone,

Tricia asked me to let you inow that sleuthing the father’s FB page is fine. She didn’t realize that was the FB being linked.

Reminder not to post screenshots or discuss comments from the father’s FB.

Sorry for any confusion in this still developing case.

Updated timeline:
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/timeline-disappearance-of-5-year-old-joe-clyde-daniels
[...]

Tuesday Night, April 3:

This was reportedly the last time Joseph Daniels said he saw his son when he put him to bed at their home on Garners Creek Road.

Wednesday, April 4:

Daniels called 911 saying his son was missing, and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation issued an Endangered Child Alert for the 5-year-old.

Search crews headed out in hopes of finding the child.

Thursday, April 5:

Search crews, including authorities and hundreds of volunteers, spent hours searching multiple locations for the child.

Authorities confirmed numerous tips came in concerning possible evidence or sightings of the boy who's non-verbal and has an autism spectrum disorder.

The father spoke to NewsChannel 5's Nick Beres and told him they were heartbroken. He added they had given the child's scent to the K-9 units from the child's clothing and pillow. The father also said authorities told them not to join the search because their scents could distract the K-9 units.

A footprint was reportedly found that authorities hoped belonged to the 5-year-old.

K-9's picked up his scent leading into a pond near his home. The pond was drained, but nothing was found. The scent abruptly dropped off.

Nearby residents with cameras and hunters with cameras in the woods were asked to search their footage for clues.

Friday, April 6:

The search continued for a third day in Dickson. Additional volunteers were requested, and support was set up to help the volunteers, as far as food and warm clothing items.

Saturday, April 7:

TBI officials held a press conference Saturday morning where they confirmed the child's father had been taken into custody and charged with criminal homicide in the boy's disappearance.

The search for Joe Clyde Daniels' body began.

Joseph Ray Daniels, age 28, was being held in the Dickson County Jail on a $1 million bond

Officials with the Department of Children's Services confirmed they were investigating the family, along with authorities, and added the 5-year-old's two brothers (ages 3 and 8) had been placed with relatives.

Multiple vigils were planned in memory of the 5-year-old.

Are multiple vigils being planned normal? Wouldn't there just be one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please don't let him be out there for another 4 days.

Please don't let him be out there for another 4 days.
These parents dont care. We think just like with lost pet. They are cold and lonely and heartbroken even if their soul has risen. They dont care, to them its proof to the crappy people and unspeakable things they have done. If they dont find his remains, then no crime really happened. They can live their life as though nothing happened.

It's bugging me that dad "confessed" but hasn't revealed a body location. It doesn't make sense. I can't think of a case where someone confessed to a murder but refused to reveal the location of the body, it does them no good to hide the body if they confessed, ultimately it only makes things worse in the long run. Something is going on here and I don't like it.

It's bugging me that dad "confessed" but hasn't revealed a body location. It doesn't make sense. I can't think of a case where someone confessed to a murder but refused to reveal the location of the body, it does them no good to hide the body if they confessed, ultimately it only makes things worse in the long run. Something is going on here and I don't like it.
I remember a case where a man confessed but wouldn't tell them where the body was.Finally months later he told only when the death penalty was taken off the table.

I remember a case where a man confessed but wouldn't tell them where the body was.Finally months later he told only when the death penalty was taken off the table.
Well apparently we know where ot occured, just not where the remains are concealed.

I have seen it before. Sometimes they do not want the body found because it will not confirm the story they told, It may have more evidence of brutality than they have admitted to.

There is a case right now, where a beautiful 16 yr old was taken by her stepfather, and raped and killed, on her birthday. And mama was in on it. They both confessed, they are both in jail, but they would not tell anyone where her body is. I am embarrassed to say I cannot remember the sweet child's name right now.

It also happened in the tragic case of the beautiful young Latina, aged about 10 or so---lived in trailer with mom, dad and siblings. A man that used to live with them, but was kicked out for acting shady---he snuck back and kidnapped her. He confessed to burying her, but will not say where. I think it is because he raped her and he wants that forensics to be gone before she is found. Sadly her name escapes me too. I am getting old.

I have seen it before. Sometimes they do not want the body found because it will not confirm the story they told, It may have more evidence of brutality than they have admitted to.

There is a case right now, where a beautiful 16 yr old was taken by her stepfather, and raped and killed, on her birthday. And mama was in on it. They both confessed, they are both in jail, but they would not tell anyone where her body is. I am embarrassed to say I cannot remember the sweet child's name right now.

It also happened in the tragic case of the beautiful young Latina, aged about 10 or so---lived in trailer with mom, dad and siblings. A man that used to live with them, but was kicked out for acting shady---he snuck back and kidnapped her. He confessed to burying her, but will not say where. I think it is because he raped her and he wants that forensics to be gone before she is found. Sadly her name escapes me too. I am getting old.

That first sentence is a good point, didn't think of that and thanks for sharing the cases.

This case is in my backyard so to speak. I never for one moment thought this baby was not still alive until early this morning.

I am not going to report rumors or heresy, but I will say this.. I am absolutely positive there is more to the story then we are hearing right now.

Praying for Baby Joe, he deserved so much better then this.

Plenty of cases of kids being killed by their parents are just evil selfish parents, for whatever reason. And maybe that’s the case here? but the element of ASD makes me wonder if that’s why it happened? It’s really hard to look after a child with non-verbal ASD. Well, all ASD, but non-verbal adds another element. But it’s absolutely*no* excuse and I hope he doesn’t try and claim it as one.

The thing I always kept in mind with my son through the meltdowns and challenging behaviours was ‘the harder they are to love, the harder you have to love them’. You have to be their voice and their advocate. You have to fight for them. You go to therapy and learn how to give them a voice - most non-verbal kids *can* learn to become verbal given time and therapy (the case with my son) and those that can’t can often still learn to read and write - speech is a different part of the brain to written communication- or use other programs (electronic or otherwise) such as PECS (picture exchange) that give them a way to communicate. Not talking doesn’t mean non-verbal kids don’t have the same thoughts, feelings, and understandings as others do. I think it can be easy to dismiss an ASD kid as unintelligent when it’s just that their intelligence is different to what we expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member