Still Missing TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanting his picture shows remorse of some kind. I don't understand why they won't say where the body is...unless it is the fact they don't want anyone to know what they have done to that child. It must be some sort of way in their minds of blocking it out.

They definitely have some issues going on. I think they both deserve capital punishment or life without parole. All rights to other children severed too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yikes. That's why he's not telling. Cause he won't be found, otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Does he have any machinery to dig with? Excavation type? I mean since he was opening a pipeline business.

Any word on where our little Joe is?
I accidentally updated Tapatalk and despise it now. Finding it hard to read along. Am on old phone. Will see how this works.

Where are you little pea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reading some ideas in the Lucas thread about drain covers and things like that makes me think they might be something that JRD could notice or have a heightened awareness of compared to the next person. Searchers could be in exactly the right place but just on the wrong layer.

Reading some ideas in the Lucas thread about drain covers and things like that makes me think they might be something that JRD could notice or have a heightened awareness of compared to the next person. Searchers could be in exactly the right place but just on the wrong layer.
They should bring in dogs that have been trained to detect cadavers underground. I know they had borrowed dogs from Rutherford county but whether or not those dogs were specially trained in that area I do not know. I have to speculate the accuracy of the dogs they used for no other reason than they were supposedly hitting on Joe's scent upwards of 48 after his supposed death!

this is really upsetting. I had really expected JoeClyde would be found by now. Where can he possibly be that is so difficult for dad to tell?

Here's another article....

Woman meets Krystal Daniels in jail; Sheriff says fair trial unlikely in Dickson
http://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...ays-fair-trial-unlikely-in-dickson/1151989147

DICKSON COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) - A Dickson County woman has come forward with a first-hand account of what Krystal Daniels' life is like in jail.

Amy Warden was in the Dickson County jail for six hours last Wednesday after she says she accidentally skipped her court date for a traffic ticket.

She said she knew exactly who her neighbor was upon entering her cell.
[.....]
Dickson County Sheriff Jeff Bledsoe told News 2 Monday that Joe and Krystal Daniels may not be able to get a fair trial in Dickson.

He says down the pike, the district attorney may decide to bus in jurors or move the trial to another jurisdiction. D.A. Ray Crouch did not return News 2's phone call.
[.....]
The Daniels' next court hearing is June 1.

Woman meets Krystal Daniels in jail; Sheriff says fair trial unlikely in Dickson
http://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...ays-fair-trial-unlikely-in-dickson/1151989147

DICKSON COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) - A Dickson County woman has come forward with a first-hand account of what Krystal Daniels' life is like in jail.

Amy Warden was in the Dickson County jail for six hours last Wednesday after she says she accidentally skipped her court date for a traffic ticket.

[.....]
Dickson County Sheriff Jeff Bledsoe told News 2 Monday that Joe and Krystal Daniels may not be able to get a fair trial in Dickson.

He says down the pike, the district attorney may decide to bus in jurors or move the trial to another jurisdiction. D.A. Ray Crouch did not return News 2's phone call.
[.....]

Wonder if the tooth loss is from drug abuse/addiction.

MOO

[.....]

[.....]
I seriously doubt they will be able to hold the trial in Dickson. Even if they bus jurors in those jurors still face pressure from outside crowds. Then again it's such a high profile case I can't imagine where in the whole state they could hold the trial.

[.....]

[.....]

All I can say is that I truly hope and pray that this woman is not representative of the jury pool.

Please, please, please do not let this woman on the jury.
She would never be chosen to be on the jury for this trial during the process of jury selection.

[.....]

[.....]

I wish KD was in a hospital instead of a jail cell. I know what she's accused of, I am not sure if maybe she might have done more than she's accused of, but a decision on whether jail cell or hospital is the most appropriate should not be taken with prejudice to the alleged crime, and being observed by and spoken to by professional mental health staff might help in understanding her and questioning her in the most effective way and maybe to convince her to talk about what happened in open and truthful terms instead of either trying to protect herself/her husband or saying what she thinks someone wants to hear, or parroting back what is said to her. If she's too scared to explain that she needs soft food to eat, how is she going to open up about what happened?

This is terrible but do you think that JD could of mutilated his childs body to dispose of it. ( Cut it up) Hiding body parts in different places. I mean if he had a pipe business he had pipe cutting tools. I feel he has done something terrible besides the beating.

Uggg..

Makes you shudder...

Tears...

MOO

This is terrible but do you think that JD could of mutilated his childs body to dispose of it. ( Cut it up) Hiding body parts in different places. I mean if he had a pipe business he had pipe cutting tools. I feel he has done something terrible besides the beating.

Uggg..

Makes you shudder...

Tears...

MOO

Yes, I thought that back when the arrest was made as I thought it might explain why there seemed to be scents in various places. I hope not, that doesn't seem to happen too often, but it was a thought that crossed my mind, so you're not the only one whose mind went there.

Uggg..

Makes you shudder...

Tears...

MOO

Well, this is something that would take a considerable amount of time and planning to do. It doesn't seem consistent with a crime that would have occurred due to a sudden loss of temper and subsequent abuse that went to far. If he was last seen alive around 1 am then that would leave 5.5 hours to cut him up and then dispose of him in multiple different places up to three miles apart in remote places in the dark??? Seems unlikely given the time constaints, terrain, limited visibilty and distance between scent locations.

http://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news/aunt-at-home-on-night-joe-clyde-was-killed/1154138393

[FONT=&quot]"While it's unclear where baby Joe was allegedly killed by his father at the home, another family member put him to bed and was there the night he died."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Joyce, Belle Daniels' sister, was in the home the night baby Joe died. Belle Daniels is the step grandmother of baby Joe, so Joyce was known as Aunt Joyce."

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Joyce has been interviewed by police but didn't hear anything that night. Daniels said Joyce is very hard of hearing."[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member