Still Missing TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know anymore?? I was under the impression that the only people who lived in the home were the parents and the Grandparents. I totally did not see this one coming. That's a 3rd person in the house on the day of the murder. How the sheriff did not know this is just beyond belief.
Is it at all possible that the TBI knew and did not tell the sheriff? They are supposed to working together...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How could the sheriff not know about this Aunt Joyce? They got to the house and started looking before the TBI did. Where was she during this time? Even if she left, there would be some sort of evidence she lived there. So, after the sheriff looked over the house, they would ask about that specifically. Unless she had NO place to sleep and NO possessions and also left the house before the sheriff got there, they had to have known about her. Edited to add... Well, at least I think so...

How could the sheriff not know about this Aunt Joyce? They got to the house and started looking before the TBI did. Where was she during this time? Even if she left, there would be some sort of evidence she lived there. So, after the sheriff looked over the house, they would ask about that specifically. Unless she had NO place to sleep and NO possessions and also left the house before the sheriff got there, they had to have known about her. Edited to add... Well, at least I think so...

I think LE did know, this is just new information to media, not LE.

I just want to say I’m completely deaf in my right ear and have 70% hearing in my left ear. My ex husband molested our daughter for 7 years without my knowledge while I slept. Also, I work from home, my mother in law came into my house and up my stairs the other day after knocking for a few minutes and I heard nothing until she knocked on my closed office door. Scared me out of my wits! Apparently my phone wasn’t working and my husband couldn’t reach me for something important for a few hours and was worried something happened to me. Not hearing anything happens. I’ll bet Aunt Joyce, like me, wishes a thousand times over that things were different.

https://patch.com/tennessee/across-tn/joe-clyde-daniels-aunt-was-home-during-murder

Wait....what?!?!? He just found this out now?!?!

I'm petty sure that's faulty reporting by Patch and it looks like they'e corrected it except for the misleading subheading. They got the information from this link:

http://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news/aunt-at-home-on-night-joe-clyde-was-killed/1154138393

I read the story and watched the video - there's no mention of the sheriff not knowing about the aunt.

I think LE did know, this is just new information to media, not LE.

I just want to say I’m completely deaf in my right ear and have 70% hearing in my left ear. My ex husband molested our daughter for 7 years without my knowledge while I slept. Also, I work from home, my mother in law came into my house and up my stairs the other day after knocking for a few minutes and I heard nothing until she knocked on my closed office door. Scared me out of my wits! Apparently my phone wasn’t working and my husband couldn’t reach me for something important for a few hours and was worried something happened to me. Not hearing anything happens. I’ll bet Aunt Joyce, like me, wishes a thousand times over that things were different.

Omg. Your post... My heart breaks, but this explains why the sheriff didn't mention her to the media. It would be too cruel.

Oh sweet baby, where are you?
59072ea343b0efd72c8019b8ad6af11a.jpg

I check Joe Clyde’s thread every day hoping he is found and can be given a proper burial. Sweet, sweet little boy.

It seems like in so many of the missing children cases I follow the sweet little things are not found easily or at all. Drugs or mental illness always seem to be a factor too. You’d think that would hinder their reasoning ability and make hiding a body where it can’t be found difficult. Yet LE, search parties and even professional searchers have to work endlessly trying to find them. It’s crazy to me. I hope this sweet boy is found soon for all involved.

Aggravating. What are everyone’s thoughts on the confession being coerced?

If he was protecting his wife then why not recant after her arrest? I think they aren’t giving up the body because what happened is more awful than what they confessed to. Why else? I guess it could be a big F You to people but why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on the evidence. If it happened the way he confessed it did then there will be evidence. They just would not have had enough time to cover something like that up. Without finding a body it's going to come down to one question. On April the 6th was there more evidence to suggest baby Joe was alive or dead?

http://fox17.com/news/local/dad-giv...laces-of-joe-clydes-body-none-have-panned-out

I was under the impression that he did not disclose where the body was. I did not realize that he had told them where and he just was not where he said he would be. That makes no sense. It also states that Daniel's actually requested a photo of Joe Clyde in their cells. Again makes no sense. WTH

Rambling here totally from the gut: The parents are definitely covering for each other & both were involved in some way, I feel. Drugs were likely the catalyst, probably meth. Mental illness a factor (bipolar+? on the mom's side & who knows what + anger issues on the dads). Dad is a black belt. I read somewhere on here that autistic children have trouble sleeping? I also read the news reports from Joe Clyde's teachers and Sunday school teachers all saying that he was learning and becoming increasingly verbal??? Meth users becomr sexually uninhibited and more likely to be experimental while using. All of these added together creates a likely scenario, imo. I wonder if the parents owed dealers? Were swinging? and/or child trafficiking? (Getting far-fetched a little all but possible). The live-in great aunt seems to be the mother figure, taking them to church and putting them on the bus every morning? Probably feeding etc... She has to know something, as do the (removed) trucker grandparents. As do the other kids. Behaviors and habits of mom and dad at the very least. LE must know a lot that they are keep very close to the vest. I can't imagine what the other kids must be going through right now. Are they searching and where? Do they have volunteers helping? Where are you Joe Clyde?

http://fox17.com/news/local/dad-giv...laces-of-joe-clydes-body-none-have-panned-out

I was under the impression that he did not disclose where the body was. I did not realize that he had told them where and he just was not where he said he would be. That makes no sense. It also states that Daniel's actually requested a photo of Joe Clyde in their cells. Again makes no sense. WTH

Whaaaaaaaaaat?

Drugs man. Not even once.

Drugs are bad... mmkay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has got to be so upsetting and frustrating for the investigators! Tell where Joe Clyde is! Each time a wrong answer is given, remove a toe. :D I have repeatedly said I wish there as a legal way to tortue the heck out of these scum bags that harm innocent children and refuse to give the location of their bodies. It's wrong that they murdered, and wrong they won't let the child be buried respectfully. May the fleas of a thousand feral cats invade them!

Not forgotten little Joe Clyde. Sure wish you had been given a better life. :tantrum:

Rambling here totally from the gut: The parents are definitely covering for each other & both were involved in some way, I feel. Drugs were likely the catalyst, probably meth. Mental illness a factor (bipolar+? on the mom's side & who knows what + anger issues on the dads). Dad is a black belt. I read somewhere on here that autistic children have trouble sleeping? I also read the news reports from Joe Clyde's teachers and Sunday school teachers all saying that he was learning and becoming increasingly verbal??? Meth users becomr sexually uninhibited and more likely to be experimental while using. All of these added together creates a likely scenario, imo. I wonder if the parents owed dealers? Were swinging? and/or child trafficiking? (Getting far-fetched a little all but possible). The live-in great aunt seems to be the mother figure, taking them to church and putting them on the bus every morning? Probably feeding etc... She has to know something, as do the (removed) trucker grandparents. As do the other kids. Behaviors and habits of mom and dad at the very least. LE must know a lot that they are keep very close to the vest. I can't imagine what the other kids must be going through right now. Are they searching and where? Do they have volunteers helping? Where are you Joe Clyde?
I feel like if drugs were a factor then there would be a history to back that up. I also find it difficult to imagine that so many involved family members, extended church family and the school would not have intervened long ago under such known circumstances. Meth addicts are especially bad at hiding their addiction. Children of meth addict parents show clear signs of trauma, neglect, malnurisment, withdrawal, behavioral issues etc... Joe and one older child in the home are school aged. Teachers and faculty are trained to spot these warning signs and obligated under law to report them.

The grandparents (on the fathers side) were not removed from the picture. They live in the home with the parents and grandchildren. It is Krystal Daniel's family that is estranged from the family. Though they have spoken out on numerous occasions I personally don't relly on their input because they are just too removed to truly speak in regards to the dynamics of the Daniels household. I have heard that Krystals childhood was a volatile situation in which abuse and addiction were involved. This could explain why that side of the family is estranged. The Aunt takes them to church on Sundays but I am not sure if she actually lives in the home or was just staying there on the night Joe disappeared due to the Grandparents being on the road for work (Grandfather is a truck driver)? It is very evident to me that there is a strong and highly involved family support system in place at least on the fathers side.

This has got to be so upsetting and frustrating for the investigators! Tell where Joe Clyde is! Each time a wrong answer is given, remove a toe. :D I have repeatedly said I wish there as a legal way to tortue the heck out of these scum bags that harm innocent children and refuse to give the location of their bodies. It's wrong that they murdered, and wrong they won't let the child be buried respectfully. May the fleas of a thousand feral cats invade them!

Not forgotten little Joe Clyde. Sure wish you had been given a better life. :tantrum:
Gee, I wonder how many toes of yours I would have to cut off before you tell me what ever the hell you think it is I want to hear???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member