TN TN - Karen Swift, 44, Dyersburg, 30 Oct 2011 - #4

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by bessie, Apr 4, 2014.

1. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

Wow! If that is accurate it would sure change my views on the case. Sometimes LE gets target fixation and I wonder now if that has happened here.

2. heavenly2012

heavenly2012 Member

I was very surprised by the new investigation! It certainly changes my opinion of a lot in this case. I also listened to the podcast.

3. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Well-Known Member

I can’t believe LE never interviewed Karen’s BFF.

And Karen said she had LE in her back pocket. I wonder what that is all about.

4. heavenly2012

heavenly2012 Member

I am so happy that Karen's case is being investigated again. If you read through what they found so far it's something that makes me think, there really has been a cover up here. (link for Ferrier Files is posted up above by JNryan)
    1 Three independent witnesses spot "prominent man" using a metal detector in the area Karen's body was found, before her body was found.
    2 Several people report on the night of the Halloween party Karen had an altercation with a married woman on the patio of the Farms,and again in front of the building. (the podcast I listened to linked in Ferrier Files said the whole town (practically) knew about this altercation, and staff of the Farms who were there were told to lie it happened. Supposedly, the married woman Karen had the altercation with is "prominent man's" daughter.
    3 Early November break in at the Farms where surveillance cameras and their tapes are stolen and destroyed. These would have shown the altercation between Karen and prominent mans daughter.
    4 Podcast.From listening to the podcast from Heather Cohen the results that came back from the screw in the tire, is the screw had been manually screwed into her tire.
    5 I was surprised to learn the "unusual" things going on in Karens life (with the Bonas) were true, and they were at the center of it.
    In my opinion, all of this warrants a second look at Karen's case. I no longer think David had anything to do with Karen's death