Identified! TN - Knox Co, 'Shotgun Jane Doe' WhtFem 607UFTN, 21-30, Jun'87 - Tena Marie Gattrell

quick question is there a database where I can access newspaper articles going back through the years for America? looking for bad car accidents that occured post 1987 (i.e. Doe's injuries)

Hi everyone,

just wondering if you could all post the questions you have regarding our Jane Doe over the next couple of days as I will be attempting to use my oversease phone card and phone one of the Detectives who has been in contact with me regarding the case.

So anything you really want to know let me know and I will try and find out!

Hopefully then we can start submitting potential matches

here is a side by side comparison of billie jean hall and our Jane Doe.

Would like to submit Billie Jean Hall to LE regardless of her inconsistent head injuries as I feel that her face has the potential out of any other missing person so far to match up with our UID...des anyone have any objections?

Direct doe link:

http://doenetwork.org/cases/607uftn.html

I am thinking that IF the two men were correct and they they had just picked her up at a rest stop, that she probably was not willingly going along with the robbery, and may have really been screaming for her life. If she was found at a rest stop, she may have been a runaway.

I was thinking along these lines, also. Maybe she was running from them and came upon the front porch screaming and grabbed the front door to try and get in the house away from them. :( I just can't believe some girl would just jump right in at a rest stop and agree to go and rob a house. But then again, stranger things have happened.

***Edited to add: I should have read further before posting because I see Madeabecbec and some others think the same way too.

Just thought I should let everyone know that I have submitted Billie Jean Hall as a possible match, will let you know what happens...fingers crossed for all parties involved.

Pearly

While the last seen date is off and the tattooes don't add up, the injuries on this missing person are interesting.

Brenda Joan Allen-Szabo[SIZE=+0][/SIZE]
http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200502922S

"Tattoo of a "Harley" motorcycle missing both wheels on left wrist, various other tattoos, previously fractured arm, leg, finger, and back. "

I looked at this girls profile too, the one thing that really makes me want to not look further is her tattoos - they are both multiple and one is a harley motorcycle as you said.

Our UID on the other hand only had the one which was B.H. on her left upper arm.

Stranger things have happened though so will add her to the list of potentials.

Still no reply as to possible match Billie Jean Hall

Pearly

Did you look at Sharon Pinegar which is a couple posts up? I know the age is off but the face seems to match. It's hard to tell because there is so little information about her.

Just thought I should let everyone know that I have submitted Billie Jean Hall as a possible match, will let you know what happens...fingers crossed for all parties involved.

Pearly

Billie Jean Hall has been confirmed as NOT a match to our Jane Doe.

Pearly

Another possible?
Patricia Louise Kelley
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/kelley_patricia.html

There's no mention of tattoos or previous injuries but after reading this article I wonder if her family didn't or couldn't provide that kind of information.
http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_75084.asp

"Leads developed during the lengthy investigation indicate Ms. Kelley could have traveled to High Springs, Fla., or Cross City, Fla., but nothing surfaced to indicate foul play in her disappearance, according to Inv. Tharp. He said relatives never filed a missing person report. Her ex-husband, who lived in Griffin, Ga., died several years ago. "

Did you look at Sharon Pinegar which is a couple posts up? I know the age is off but the face seems to match. It's hard to tell because there is so little information about her.

Will look into her background over the weekend thanks Rookie Sleuther..I am determined to find her identity
Pearly

Another possible?
Patricia Louise Kelley
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/kelley_patricia.html

There's no mention of tattoos or previous injuries but after reading this article I wonder if her family didn't or couldn't provide that kind of information.
http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_75084.asp

"Leads developed during the lengthy investigation indicate Ms. Kelley could have traveled to High Springs, Fla., or Cross City, Fla., but nothing surfaced to indicate foul play in her disappearance, according to Inv. Tharp. He said relatives never filed a missing person report. Her ex-husband, who lived in Griffin, Ga., died several years ago. "

Jess (I hope I have your name correct)

Thankyou for your leads

I will add them to my list and look into them and get back to the board with further info and photo comparisons..feel free to keep researching :)

I appreciate your help...I am confident someday soon we will find this woman's identity

Pearly

Rita Mae Hughes
Missing since December 6, 1986 from Houston, Harris County, Texas.
Classification: Involuntary

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: November 3, 1957
Age at Time of Disappearance: 29 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5"; 120 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Green eyes; brown hair. Hughes wears eyeglasses.
AKA: Rita Mae Midkiff
DNA: Available in CODIS

Circumstances of Disappearance
Hughes was last seen at the Trailways Bus Station in Houston where her husband left her to catch a bus. Her husband stated she was irrational, crying, and confused. Her mother reported her as a missing person on December 19, 1986. Rita Hughes has not attempted to contact any family members since her disappearance. Investigators in this case suspect foul play.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse
800-346-3243
Or
Montgomery County Sheriff's Office
936-760-5800
Agency Case Number: 04A004606 NCIC Number: M-270519742
Links: http://doenetwork.org/cases/585dftx.html and http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpdetails.asp?id='M10/11/20011:56:07PM'

A bit older than est. age, still. very similar!!

Side by Side Pics Ms. Hughes on left

Attachments

• Copy of hughes_rita missing 12-6-86 TX.jpg
    Copy of hughes_rita missing 12-6-86 TX.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 86
Roselvr
have not been able to find much information about Jennifer Pandos - apart from what is available on the charley project, doe network and the national missing persons website. I also know that her parents are now separated and still hope that she may return home one day. It appears from the circumstances of her dissapearance that her boyfriend with whom she recently broke up with, may have had something to do with her going missing as in with the writing of the note and so forth.

She has a mole on her shoulder which our Doe does not have but I have put a side by side below for comparison. Apparently she also went by another name so I will look into this and see if I come up with anything. Pearly

p.s she may also go by the names jenny or jeeper pandos but my searches turned up nothing

out of all the people posted, I still like her the best

out of all the people posted, I still like her the best

It has been a crazy weekend but I am now in the process of creating a list of all the potential matches for our Jane Doe so I can add to it as people mention names of missing persons they think are potential matches. As I submit to ME I will also add to it the dates and outcomes of the submissions.

I just added Jennifer to the bottom of the list so it is funny that you post this, I will try and dig something up but no searches bought anything up. I plan on subscribing to the newspaper archives so maybe she is mentioned there.

Frome there maybe we can submit if others think she is a likely match.
Rita Mae Hughes is also very likable i think

I'm curious to know if the guys she was with ever explained how this girl came to be at the rest stop. I suppose if she had driven in herself, LE would have located her car. If she was hitchhiking or riding with truckers, why would she be left off at a rest stop? Then again, we really only have their word that that's where they picked her up. Doesn't mean it's true.

I agree that she wasn't with these guys willingly. If she had been, they would have known her name. IMO

Managed to find some news articles on Jeniffer Lynn Pandos -

have had to copy the full article below as believe the attachments do not work.

Unfortunately they do not tell us anything new really apart from the fact that this girl is likely to have run away from home IMO due to a breakup with her boyfriend.

Has anyone had a chance to compare her to our UID

Pearly

Attachments

• pandos article.doc
    33 KB · Views: 21

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads