Identified! TN - Knox Co, 'Shotgun Jane Doe' WhtFem 607UFTN, 21-30, Jun'87 - Tena Marie Gattrell

Hi everyone,

Was doing some research on the Dolphins jersey and have further emailed LE again to see if they can provide us with the name on the back however I think from research that it is going to be Tom Vigorito a number 32 player who was in the SuperBowl in 1983. He played with the Dolphins from 1981-5.

As Julessleuther said, Miami made it to the Super Bowl in 2 years 1983 and 1985 however no #32 players in the list mentioned, were in the 85 list which is why I am presuming it is Vigorito's name which will be on the back of our Doe's jersey.

I have further found out that the green jersey's are specific to authentic away jerseys for the miami dolphins and currently retail at approx $281.99 and these are the mens style.

The prop shop is located in florida but there is also an online store but this was prob not the case in Jane Doe's day IMO.

Once I have confirmation from LE re: the name I would like to get in contact with the pro shop and see how many they sold of this jersey around the time.

I have also attached a phone of a front back of a current jersey
Pearly

Attachments

• Miami Dolphins Jersey.jpg
    Miami Dolphins Jersey.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 73
Managed to find some news articles on Jeniffer Lynn Pandos -

have had to copy the full article below as believe the attachments do not work.

Unfortunately they do not tell us anything new really apart from the fact that this girl is likely to have run away from home IMO due to a breakup with her boyfriend.

Has anyone had a chance to compare her to our UID

Pearly

Thanks for the articles!

I have looked at Jennifer Pandos and while she fits in some ways, she doesn't have the same injuries listed as Jane Doe.

I'm really stuck on those injuries!

Has Kimberly Ann Moreau been looked at?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/374dfme.html

"Moreau has a surgical scar on her back, she has healed fractures."

Kimberly Moreau has her own website here: http://www.freewebs.com/find-kim/frameset.html

Kimberly does look alot like this Jane, I just have to wonder where she was from May 1986 to June 1987, never once contacting family. Could she have been held hostage? If so, was the truck stop the place she was fleeing from, only to meet up with more thugs? That would be more tragic than Kim's disappearance!
Oh! It's 1,082 miles from Jay, Maine to Knox County, Tennessee. not a stretch for a trucker!!!

Here's a side by side for y'all to view!
TN Jane is in the middle

Attachments

• Copy of moreau_kimberly.jpg
    Copy of moreau_kimberly.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 107
Hi everyone,

Was doing some research on the Dolphins jersey and have further emailed LE again to see if they can provide us with the name on the back however I think from research that it is going to be Tom Vigorito a number 32 player who was in the SuperBowl in 1983. He played with the Dolphins from 1981-5.

As Julessleuther said, Miami made it to the Super Bowl in 2 years 1983 and 1985 however no #32 players in the list mentioned, were in the 85 list which is why I am presuming it is Vigorito's name which will be on the back of our Doe's jersey.

I have further found out that the green jersey's are specific to authentic away jerseys for the miami dolphins and currently retail at approx $281.99 and these are the mens style.

The prop shop is located in florida but there is also an online store but this was prob not the case in Jane Doe's day IMO.

Once I have confirmation from LE re: the name I would like to get in contact with the pro shop and see how many they sold of this jersey around the time.

I have also attached a phone of a front back of a current jersey
Pearly

As excited as I got about this, I heard back from detectives this morning (they are amazingly quick :clap: with responding to my questions), the jersey was given to our Jane Doe by IMO this is just a presumption one of the 2 men as JD only had a small strapless shirt on when they picked her up.

Back to the drawing board :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Pearly

Thanks for the articles!

I have looked at Jennifer Pandos and while she fits in some ways, she doesn't have the same injuries listed as Jane Doe.

I'm really stuck on those injuries!

The injuries are perplexing I agree however the detectives have mentioned the possibility that she may have been in a severe car accident or some kind of fall.

IMO this could have happened after a missing persons ran away i.e. in between their dissapearance and JD's death....not sure what everybody else thinks but this is just a possibility.

Has Kimberly Ann Moreau been looked at?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/374dfme.html

"Moreau has a surgical scar on her back, she has healed fractures."

Sorry for my continual posts I am just replying to everyone it's great to see people on here :) yay

I like the look of Kimberly she hasnt been compared before now, IMO the only thing I am worried about is our JD has a slightly elongated chin in comparison and her eyebrows may be slightly more arched however this is a facial reconstruction and not a picture v picture comparison so there may be discrepancies I am guessing.

She has dentals which is fantastic as does our JD.
Lets see if we can find out any more information on her.

Madea - maybe during this year she also acquired the tattoo our DOE has???? thoughts?

I am currently jumping up and down with excitement atm because this is the first time I have stumbled across this type of thing. I am going to see if there is a way we can somehow decrease the number of places we are looking for where the JD may have had a serious crash and then I can maybe start applying for the crash reports so I will need some help and opinions on this one....again anythoughts: -

Welcome to the Maine Crash Reporting Online Search & Ordering Service
Search and request crash reports online from the Maine State Police Crash Database. You can search by name, date of birth, crash location, crash date, or investigating agency (police department).

To use this service, you will need:
•The name & date of birth of an individual on the crash report
•A credit card (Mastercard, Visa or Discover) or subscription with InforME (for orders only)
•Adobe Reader software
If no matches are found for your search, you will not be charged. If reports are found matching your search criteria, you will have the option to request one or more, with a credit card payment or subscription to InforME. Each report costs $10.00. The report(s) will be sent to you via email. Most reports will be sent within two hours of your order.

If your crash occurred prior to 2003, the report may not be in the database. If no match is found for a pre-2003 crash, you need to submit a request the Maine State Police Traffic Division for a manual search. The fee to submit a manual search is $10.00, this fee is non refundable. If a matching report is found, it will be sent to you through regular US mail, fax, or email.

This application is designed to provide a State of Maine Traffic Crash Report. The report captures many details of the incident, it is important to note that there may be additional reports pertaining to this incident on file with the investigating law enforcement agency. These reports may include officer narratives, witness statements, photographs or other recordings. You should contact the investigating agency directly to inquire about the existence and availability of these reports.

http://www.informe.org/mcrs/

currently searching through newspaper archives for any notable accidents that may have resulted in injuries such as our precious Jane Doe's, when I came across this add for class rings (in the attachment down the bottom).

This made me wonder if Kimberly b'f's ring the one she was wearing was a standard class ring and/or whether it has been seen since her dissapearance maybe if we believe this is a possible match we should try contacting companies like this to see if maybe it was pawned or so forth.

Pearly
any thoughts?

Attachments

• 74881365.pdf
    275.8 KB · Views: 42
The injuries are perplexing I agree however the detectives have mentioned the possibility that she may have been in a severe car accident or some kind of fall.

IMO this could have happened after a missing persons ran away i.e. in between their dissapearance and JD's death....not sure what everybody else thinks but this is just a possibility.

I agree, if this Jane was abducted, held and beaten to the point of submission, she could've received those injuries from being beaten as well... That's something the family or the persons that reported her missing are not going to know about! Just like the tattoo (that I so wish there was a picture of) could've been a boyfriend's name, a nickname or a favorite sport team, just so many different things!

hello everyone,
I am getting of this computer soon I promise lol but I have subsrcibed to the newspaper archives and am going through the newspapers page by page edition by edition year by year, state by state, paper by paper if you get my gist HUGE MISSION but I am hoping it will provide us with that vital clue!

So far have come across some accidents with females in Tennessee but I am wondering if I can have some people's help via email to see if they are dead ends are not if so reply on here or PM me

pearly

p.s I think i may get of the computer now :crazy:

Kimberly Moreau has her own website here: http://www.freewebs.com/find-kim/frameset.html

Kimberly does look alot like this Jane, I just have to wonder where she was from May 1986 to June 1987, never once contacting family. Could she have been held hostage? If so, was the truck stop the place she was fleeing from, only to meet up with more thugs? That would be more tragic than Kim's disappearance!
Oh! It's 1,082 miles from Jay, Maine to Knox County, Tennessee. not a stretch for a trucker!!!

Here's a side by side for y'all to view!
TN Jane is in the middle

I've asked myself the same questions!
I wonder if the thugs were the original abductors and she finally made a break for it in TN but, sadly, didn't get away.

It is a stretch given the time passed and the distance but thought it couldn't hurt to raise her as a possible.

That is definitely a possibility!

Posting Jane Doe's injuries again.

IMO, she appears to have had one surgery, the right ankle, and back then, they may not have thought to include that on the missing person's page or held it back due to something or another.

She has 4 other healed fractures plus the spine injury. We don't know if the other healed fractures happened at the same time or if they happened after she left.

I like Jennifer due to resemblance. Lips, teeth, nose, and eyes.

Pearly, thanks for all of the hard work you do. I wish I had more time to devote to this. Now that income taxes are done, I need to find time to get back to Benjaman Kyle, I have so much work I started with him.

Attachments

• 20080605093442691_0004s.jpg
    20080605093442691_0004s.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 68
Hmm...I would definitely wait until you have very specific information to pay for an accident report because I'm not sure they'd be descriptive enough to be of much use. If they're anything like our newspaper articles they'd probably mention factors that led to the crash (speed, wet roads, etc.), which vehicles needed to be towed, and which hospital(s) the victims were transported to, but I've seldom seen articles that discuss the victim's injuries in detail. They're usually just described as in critical, serious, stable, etc. condition at the hospital or they were treated and released if it wasn't too serious. I doubt from the LE end there would be much investigation into the site of the victim's injuries since that's more the job of doctors and paramedics.

Got a bit stalled and frustrated with wondering how to find new information on this Jane Doe in an effort to find her name.

Reading the newspapers is a tedious task so tonight in an effort to not waste time which the UID did not get to experience.

So here is a list of a few possibles: -
Cynthia Coon – had straight teeth and no restorations prior to disappearance. Age at time of Doe’s death would be 30yrs old.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/858dfmi.html

Wanda Reine – the circumstances make me think it is not a likely match but her face seems very similar.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/reine_wanda.html

Jamie Rochelle Grisim – although suspected it is not IMO from reading believed to a victim of any of the killers mentioned. Has a missing tooth similar to our UID but would be interested to find out exactly which one before going any further!
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/grisim_jamie.html

Sherry Jean Pickle – fractured one of her ankles and has perfect teeth.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/pickle_sherry.html

Kathy Sue Wilcox – healed fractures in her legs (but I just don’t think her nose is the same)
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/wilcox_kathy.html

would like to hear your thoughts.
Good Night
Pearly :blowkiss:

Has anyone had a look at these possible matches?

Also I was wondering if members would still like me to submit Kimberly Ann Moreau for comparison?? If I have enough replies I will

P

I had chills because I think Barbara looks so much like JD...thoughts please????

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/monaco_barbara.html

I agree on the similarities, just not the circumstances!! 9 years missing before Janes death!! Seems Ms. Monacos family believes that James L. Moore, Jr. had something to do with her death the very night of her disappearance.... Surely, they couldn't have held her captive that long, but ya never know, if the perp actually had a yacht, I guess he could've kept her out on the ocean for years.. The two really do look alot alike!
I'll wait for more opinions!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back