GUILTY TN - Luis Osvaldo Cisernos, 4, brutally murdered, Nashville, 20 Feb 2003

aussiegran

Reaction score
Thanks to a three-year, multi-agency effort, another one of the FBI's Ten Most Wanted fugitives, Genero Dorantes, is behind bars. The arrest came just five days after the capture of Dorantes' girlfriend, Martha Patlan, with whom he went on the run after allegedly murdering Patlan's 4-year-old child. According to officials, she cooperated and gave them information leading to her fugitive boyfriend in Tijuana, Mexico
http://64.237.99.23/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=25631
:behindbar Glad they got this EVIL .I hope the mother gets DP too.what they did to this poor little boy was horrific.

Thank God they captured them. I remember reading about this when it happened and just being heart broken. :( I was shocked also when I opened up the AMW page on them and there is a picture of the little guy how he was found. :(

Mygirlsadie said:
Thank God they captured them. I remember reading about this when it happened and just being heart broken. :( I was shocked also when I opened up the AMW page on them and there is a picture of the little guy how he was found. :(

It just hurts to see that little fellow laying there. It isn't his fault who his real father was, yet he had to die for that reason. :mad:

These 2 's deserve the death penalty! :behindbar :furious: :banghead: :banghead:

This is the story of little Louis Cisneros. I seen this on AMW years ago and it has haunted me ever since. This little boy looked some much like my son at the time who was also 4. I can't imagine the pain he suffered at the hands of these monsters. I had family members call me and say did you see that it looks like Christian and they were crying too, we all cried for him. I never new these two were caught until I decided to check up on it and I am so happy they will get what they deserve.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=25628

What a .

Where is Mom? Are they still looking for her?

I'm glad they both were captured! It's a year later. any other updates? Hope they rot!!!!!

I re-read it, it appears mom was caught a few days before he was.

I hope she goes to prison for a long time too.

I don't know. I think that beating them and then scalding the in boiling water might be better.

They got the mom as well in fact if I remember right she was the one that actually turned in the bf making itpossible to capture him...
Im going on memory but this happened where I used to live and it was on the new alot and at every anniversary.

Wow so glad they were caught I remember watching this on AMW... I wonder if it made that guy feel like a real macho man? Big huge dude like that beating and torturing a helpless little innocent boy..and the P.O.S of a mother to allow it? ... indescribable.

I am glad they were caught, what kind of person can do that? Pigs, I hope they get what they deserve!

Hope they both rot in jail. And glad they no longer have access to their other children!

This is the story of little Louis Cisneros. I seen this on AMW years ago and it has haunted me ever since. This little boy looked some much like my son at the time who was also 4. I can't imagine the pain he suffered at the hands of these monsters. I had family members call me and say did you see that it looks like Christian and they were crying too, we all cried for him. I never new these two were caught until I decided to check up on it and I am so happy they will get what they deserve.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=25628

Sometimes I wonder if hell is even bad enough for these parents and step parents who do these things.

He's another little :angel: and he will have someone to watch over him.

From January 2011:

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/tn-supreme-court/1553810.html

The defendant, who was extradited from Mexico to face charges for aggravated child abuse and felony murder by aggravated child abuse, was convicted for each offense. The trial court imposed sentences of twenty-two years and life, respectively, to be served consecutively...

In 2001, the victim and the three other children joined Cisneros in Houston. On June 18, 2002, one of the children... observed Patlan and Genaro Edgar Espinosa Dorantes (the “defendant”) abduct the victim from Cisneros' yard, place him in a black vehicle, and drive away... Cisneros reported the abduction to the Houston police and, about two months later, traveled to Nashville in an unsuccessful effort to find the victim...

On February 23, 2003... Jerry Moore of the Metropolitan Park Police was approached by a visibly shaken woman who had observed the body of a child on a grassy surface behind a mound of dirt in West Park in Nashville... The autopsy indicated that the victim had received “multiple, multiple” injuries to “virtually every surface of [his] body”...

From July 2011:

http://www.tsc.state.tn.us/sites/default/files/state_of_tennessee_v_martha_patlan.pdf

A Davidson County jury convicted the defendant, Martha Patlan, of aggravated child abuse, a Class A felony, and first degree felony murder during the perpetration of aggravated child abuse.

The trial court sentenced the defendant to a mandatory sentence of life imprisonment for the murder conviction and, consecutive to the life sentence, twenty years for the aggravated child abuse conviction both to be served in the Tennessee Department of Correction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back