Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #13 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;o7ufGGsRk5c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7ufGGsRk5c[/video]

I was just going to say - in response to those people concerned that there's not a lot of media coverage - I follow ABC news on facebook and they post about this story a lot - like I see TC and ET's pictures pop up in my feed from posts from ABC at least once a week. So, I don't even live in the US and I'm aware of this story from MSM.

IMO the lack of tips is less to do with media coverage and more to do with the fact that no one has seen them. This guy did enough forward planning that he's not going to get caught because a member of the public spot them at a Walmart. I think the Walmart sighting was deliberate and a red herring. They are either holed up in a house or cabin somewhere, or they've left the US. IMO.

I was just going to say - in response to those people concerned that there's not a lot of media coverage - I follow ABC news on facebook and they post about this story a lot - like I see TC and ET's pictures pop up in my feed from posts from ABC at least once a week. So, I don't even live in the US and I'm aware of this story from MSM.

IMO the lack of tips is less to do with media coverage and more to do with the fact that no one has seen them. This guy did enough forward planning that he's not going to get caught because a member of the public spot them at a Walmart. I think the Walmart sighting was deliberate and a red herring. They are either holed up in a house or cabin somewhere, or they've left the US. IMO.

Thats really cool! I"m glad its getting out there for you. I live in the US and I don't see it. But that may be my area!

ETA - I do not follow abc Facebook nor do I follow anyone really on Facebook. I just watch the news and nada, zip in my area.

I don't think TC would be wasting time trying to sell a car while he was trying to get away as fast as he could. And by now, if he tried to sell even to a low-end used car place it would likely be reported (a 50 yo man with a young girl anxious to sell a car would stand out). IMO the Decatur diversion was to get another vehicle. either stashed or from someone helping. Remember the car tracking was disabled to make sure it would be difficult to track or find. If there was a car stashed then it would have to be something he would fee confident getting to.
airport parking - hew would have had to have a car waiting there to swap, with a lot of charges. if they dropped the car and walked out there would have been someone noticing. (BTW many years ago I forgot where I parked my car in long term and I called Security, they found my car in 30 seconds, they track everything for the money).
Field or woods? I think would have been found by now. Plus there would have to be two drivers when the Rouge was dropped, one in it and one driving the replacement. Same for dropping in a lake.
I like the idea that TC could use a public storage unit If he had the replacement in a unit around there, then the Rouge could be sitting in a unit and not found. If he paid cash in advance and used fake ID he already had then it may not be discovered until the lease expires and is auctioned.
This all assumes that the Rouge has not been located. It's possible it has and LE does not want that known. The OKC parking lot video is still "being processed" and maybe they don't want to let on they know the new vehicle.MMO

I am curious about the walmart parking lot video too. I assume there is some footage of the parking lot from that day.

I always assumed they would be able to spot if he was in the same vehicle or not once they knew what day he was there.

I am curious about the walmart parking lot video too. I assume there is some footage of the parking lot from that day.

I always assumed they would be able to spot if he was in the same vehicle or not once they knew what day he was there.

The fact that they have not come out and said he is in a different car for sure, and still have the AA as the Nissan Rough says to me either they don't know or they still assume him to be in the Nissan.

MOO

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but in respect to groceries and necessities, i use a service called shipt. I use a prepaid credit card for my purchases. I am able to order groceries from different stores and have them delivered at my house or any address. It requires no interaction as I ask them to leave groceries on front porch. I use a similar service for takeout. Nowadays, there's many ways around to avoid going out not having interaction. Btw i live out in the semi country about an hour from bham and this service is available. I've wondered if that would be a way they could avoid being out. I think that Walmart sighting had some distraction purpose moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to say this, but unless ET escapes or intentionally calls some sort of attention to them, I think we're being way too optimistic about TC being caught any time soon.

Nobody knows if they had help. Nobody knows whether TC's computer searches and instagram posts were real or if they were a diversion. Nobody knows if he still has the Rogue, and if he does, what color it currently is and what plates are on it. They may or may not even be in the US. Nobody knows if he's camping, living in a rental/motel, or has some other arrangement.

Further, TC is very average in appearance. He's not especially tall, short, fat or skinny. He has no tattoos or scars (at least not that are readily apparent.) He may or may not have changed his appearance again since Walmart. On the other hand, to me at least, ET looks different in every picture I see of her. I personally would never have given the girl in Walmart a second look - and again, she might look radically different than that now. Throw in the fact that she's experienced with special effects type makeup, and she could probably make both herself and TC up to be unrecognizable.

Add to that the fact that most of the country isn't actively looking for her. For the last month, everyone's been distracted by the giraffe. At this point, if people (including police) are actively searching for anybody, it's most likely the shooter from Cleveland.

We all think that in these days of "big brother" watching everything, it's impossible to lay low and not be found - but look at the number of illegals who do it. They're not all out working on farms or as day laborers or maids, either. There are plenty of skilled people who get paid under the table (if anyone questioned it, TC could tell them he was collecting disability or on workmen's comp, and that's why he wanted to stay off the books.) For that matter, he could probably get away with using someone else's ID, as long as he didn't run up a bunch of bills or otherwise draw attention to himself.

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if TC is just sitting back and laughing at LE, especially if I'm right and he's been giving them false leads and sending them on a wild goose chase.

The more time that passes...the more I worry about ET.

I'm usually optimistic in cases like this but I just can't shake the bad feelings for some reason.

We need a sighting at least! Something, anything.

I hate to say this, but unless ET escapes or intentionally calls some sort of attention to them, I think we're being way too optimistic about TC being caught any time soon.

Nobody knows if they had help. Nobody knows whether TC's computer searches and instagram posts were real or if they were a diversion. Nobody knows if he still has the Rogue, and if he does, what color it currently is and what plates are on it. They may or may not even be in the US. Nobody knows if he's camping, living in a rental/motel, or has some other arrangement.

Further, TC is very average in appearance. He's not especially tall, short, fat or skinny. He has no tattoos or scars (at least not that are readily apparent.) He may or may not have changed his appearance again since Walmart. On the other hand, to me at least, ET looks different in every picture I see of her. I personally would never have given the girl in Walmart a second look - and again, she might look radically different than that now. Throw in the fact that she's experienced with special effects type makeup, and she could probably make both herself and TC up to be unrecognizable.

Add to that the fact that most of the country isn't actively looking for her. For the last month, everyone's been distracted by the giraffe. At this point, if people (including police) are actively searching for anybody, it's most likely the shooter from Cleveland.

We all think that in these days of "big brother" watching everything, it's impossible to lay low and not be found - but look at the number of illegals who do it. They're not all out working on farms or as day laborers or maids, either. There are plenty of skilled people who get paid under the table (if anyone questioned it, TC could tell them he was collecting disability or on workmen's comp, and that's why he wanted to stay off the books.) For that matter, he could probably get away with using someone else's ID, as long as he didn't run up a bunch of bills or otherwise draw attention to himself.

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if TC is just sitting back and laughing at LE, especially if I'm right and he's been giving them false leads and sending them on a wild goose chase.

<modsnip>

But you are right, under the table work is available to all. I posted about my ex-manager, who became a handyman after being laid off. TC would have to tell all of his clients to pay him in cash, however.

A big part of the problem is that everyone has their face in their cell phone today. As I was leaving work, I got in the elevator with two people who were just staring at their phones and texting.

I don't think he is laughing at LE. He has to be scared witless. He's never done anything remotely criminal before. It may take a while, but they'll catch him.

I'm usually optimistic in cases like this but I just can't shake the bad feelings for some reason.

As disturbing as it is to consider, I believe that there is a good possibility that he may have killed her and possibly himself.
No sightings since March 15th. No sightings of his vehicle, no sightings of him or Elizabeth. That's a long time.

It's much easier for him to go unnoticed if he changes his appearance AND isn't being seen with a young girl. There's no way she is happy right now, he probably doesn't trust she won't run if he leaves her alone anywhere. When he gets caught he's going to prison. He is a pedophile who acts as if these young girls are his peers, he would not do well in a prison full of grown men.

He is in a bad spot and all he cares about is himself and his selfish fantasies. I believe that he will do (or has done) whatever he thinks he has to do avoid facing the consequences of his crime. Elizabeth is in great danger.

M y
O pinion
O nly

As disturbing as it is to consider, I believe that there is a good possibility that he may have killed her and possibly himself.
No sightings since March 15th. No sightings of his vehicle, no sightings of him or Elizabeth. That's a long time.

It's much easier for him to go unnoticed if he changes his appearance AND isn't being seen with a young girl. There's no way she is happy right now, he probably doesn't trust she won't run if he leaves her alone anywhere. When he gets caught he's going to prison. He is a pedophile who acts as if these young girls are his peers, he would not do well in a prison full of grown men.

He is in a bad spot and all he cares about is himself and his selfish fantasies. I believe that he will do (or has done) whatever he thinks he has to do avoid facing the consequences of his crime. Elizabeth is in great danger.

M y
O pinion
O nly

I don't believe he's dead. He's too self serving to harm himself. I don't believe she's dead either, again not consistent with anything he's done so far. I do believe they're being helped, which is why there haven't been any sightings. Do remember that there have been unconfirmed sightings and there are still many leads to follow, so who knows. I think LE said something along the lines that they were getting some great tips, but the tips were coming too late. That would lead me to conclude that there may have been sightings, but by the time LE got there the sighting couldn't definitively be confirmed. I think they may also be sticking to areas that aren't likely to have cameras. TC will slip up and he will be caught. It's frustrating that there haven't been any confirmed sightings, but I do have every confidence she's alive.

M y
O pinion
O nly
[video=twitter;854032723958272001]https://twitter.com/AAMBER_mx/status/854032723958272001[/video]

Very concerned about this!
I feel like this is headed in a very bad direction!
MOO
707e475475557b987ca06550cac0411d.jpg

Agree
He had nothing to return to
She could have.
Hope the friends open up if they have been in contact when the depositions start

[video=twitter;854032723958272001]https://twitter.com/AAMBER_mx/status/854032723958272001[/video]

Very concerned about this!
I feel like this is headed in a very bad direction!
MOO
707e475475557b987ca06550cac0411d.jpg

It probably means that Mexican authorities have investigated and determined that there is no credible evidence that TC and ET have entered Mexico.

I don't believe he's dead. He's too self serving to harm himself. I don't believe she's dead either, again not consistent with anything he's done so far. I do believe they're being helped, which is why there haven't been any sightings. Do remember that there have been unconfirmed sightings and there are still many leads to follow, so who knows. I think LE said something along the lines that they were getting some great tips, but the tips were coming too late. That would lead me to conclude that there may have been sightings, but by the time LE got there the sighting couldn't definitively be confirmed. I think they may also be sticking to areas that aren't likely to have cameras. TC will slip up and he will be caught. It's frustrating that there haven't been any confirmed sightings, but I do have every confidence she's alive.

Me neither. He spent time grooming her and figuring out a way to get her all to himself and now that he's succeeded, he's not going to let her go so quickly. He's got cash enough to last 4 months until the heat dies down. Plus the DA is a friend of his and he's not necessarily going to do much hard time when he gets caught.

M y
O pinion
O nly

I believe the same about the level of danger. ET cannot be pleased no matter where he has Taken her to play house. The Rogue is nice. However, I do believe he has found the foresight to opt for a trade. Hence, they are likely traveling in a van. Maybe he listens to a scanner. Maybe he purchased a small cabin in the mountains and painted the Rogue.

Elizabeth Smart's kidnappers walked down the sidewalk with her between them in broad daylight. ET needs to be smart. She will have an opportunity to free herself, I pray. She needs to be ready to run for her life when the chance presents itself.

Elizabeth Smart testified today she was raped "on a daily basis up to three or four times" by Brian David Mitchell, the homeless preacher who allegedly kidnapped Smart when she was 14 and held her captive for nine months.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/elizabeth-smart-testifies-raped-kidnapper/story?id=8724302

It probably means that Mexican authorities have investigated and determined that there is no credible evidence that TC and ET have entered Mexico.

(O/T, just had the weirdest dejavu while seeing the updated banner on the poster and reading this post...why I wonder...? :thinking: ....anyway...)

Things are absolutely horrific for this family right now! What on earth is going on?
I am praying for them, for comfort and patience.
This must be brutal knowing who has her, but not where.

MOO

MOO

I believe the same about the level of danger. ET cannot be pleased no matter where he has Taken her to play house. The Rogue is nice. However, I do believe he has found the foresight to opt for a trade. Hence, they are likely traveling in a van. Maybe he listens to a scanner. Maybe he purchased a small cabin in the mountains and painted the Rogue.

Elizabeth Smart's kidnappers walked down the sidewalk with her between them in broad daylight. ET needs to be smart. She will have an opportunity to free herself, I pray. She needs to be ready to run for her life when the chance presents itself.

Stop me from myself. TC couldn't buy a property. TC took out a $4500 loan using the Rogue as collateral, I assume. If so, he doesn't hold a clean title. He can't legally sell it without a title and registration. I wrongly assumed the couple on the run had more financial support than a measly $4500. It's been just over a month. They should be broke by now. It's getting near crunch time. We need a sighting.

The FBI needs to spread a wide net and capture him without harming Beth. Not an easy assignment.

Things are absolutely horrific for this family right now! What on earth is going on?
I am praying for them, for comfort and patience.
This must be brutal knowing who has her, but not where.

MOO

MOO

It is a harsh situation, to be sure. Praying for Peace. Maybe he's having a startling midlife crisis? The ball is in TCs court.

TC possesses lust for 15yos. He is a hebephile. TC has Taken a 15yos virginity and, to me, that is worthy of a life sentence. They knew it was wrong or they would not have gone underground.

John Mark Karr rented a small, very affordable home in Alabama once. There are areas where the cost of living is low, if they've settled near their last sighting. TC could pose as her Grandpaw to not draw attention. Actually, New Orleans would provide an easy backdrop for a 50+ with a young 15yo to blend in but it's a pricey COL city.

True. He could be frequenting Wi-Fi hotspots in Mexico, sending encrypted, untraceable emails of fake sightings back to LE. For anyone willing to stick their neck out for him, he could be receiving cash via Western Union or MoneyGram. The FBI agent on GMA reminded everyone that there are numerous remote locations to enter Mexico without the hassle of customs or border protection, which Tad is no doubt aware of anyway. So far, he's been incredibly lucky ...... or shrewd. If they're still in the States, it's only a matter of time before they're found. If he had a "forever"plan prepared for them, and he did his research while on his mission, they could conceivably be living inconspicuously among the expats in a safe area of Central America for a long time to come, especially when there's little or no mention of reward money associated with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288