Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #13 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Mar 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jellybean96

jellybean96 Well-Known Member

Yeah I don't understand the KKK thought. NOTHING that has been revealed thus far supports that.

2. Pamela_Brewer

Pamela_Brewer New Member

Not me! We did it back in the day with scissors and newspaper or letters from the phone book. They looked like crap, but no one ever said anything.
    It's pretty hard to tamper with the state license and ID'S we have here.

MOO

3. 8paws

8paws Member

My husband died 3 months after he was diagnosed.

4. Pamela_Brewer

Pamela_Brewer New Member

In my experience, I've needed ID that matches the birth mother on the birth certificate that has the raised stamp/seal from a notary republic.

MOO

5. Pamela_Brewer

Pamela_Brewer New Member

I am so sorry!
    Awful terrible disease! For EVERYONE involved.
    I don't know where the info came from, but it is not something I personally take lightly and I'm sure you don't either.

MOO

6. Irishboy

Irishboy Well-Known Member

And the friend initially reporting that the plans had changed" and they were heading west IMO suggests that there was some others assisting IMO

7. Irishboy

8. Kapua

Kapua Well-Known Member

You're a far better sleuther than I am; I thought that was far too risky a move! But if nobody really noticed them, and he had to call in his own tip, that tells us that they could be walking around in Anytown, USA right now and nobody would notice. Dummy me, I don't watch a lot of TV and never heard of "Hunted". I thought "Survival" reality shows were the ones in which they had to wander around in the woods and eat bugs, etc. LOL. I am pretty sure they are not doing that!

I'm thinking that Elizabeth is wearing a short, dark, curly wig and different clothes. Her sister said that she never wears a skirt, but if she wore a skirt over leggings with short dark hair and maybe sunglasses that would give her a far different look. He'll be clean-shaven and wearing a ball cap. IMHO.

:cow:

9. MsMtOlympus

MsMtOlympus New Member

I know the cost is prohibitive (I've read it can be up to $1000 per day depending on the resources needed) but is it possible that a private investigator could be hired by the family at this juncture? Is it legal for a LE search and a PI search to happen concurrently? If there were a crowd-funding way to pay for the PI services I'm sure that lots of people would contribute. I know I would. I'm sure LE is doing what they can but let's face it, they're not on this case 24/7 and as each day goes by, they're probably even less invested.

10. Irishboy

The family lawyer likely has PI's they are using, IIRC in an NG interview he referenced their own investigations. May be time for a fresh look though.

11. SommerSunshine

SommerSunshine Member

So I got to thinking:

If they are holed up somewhere, I wonder if it is possible to use a food delivery service, like amazon pantry with a reloadable credit card?.

It doesn't help locate them but may give a way they are getting supplies without being seen.

12. Irishboy

Her appearance - yes she could easily cut her hair, hide behind sunglasses and likely would not be id'd. Also, she is still maturing so her physical appearance will be changing, likely by end of summer. Thinking of HS back in the day and how much some kids seemed to change over summer from May - September.. She likely will be filling out and with different hair could be much different than the last recent pictures, and continue to change due to nature as she matures to 18.
    His appearance - he is almost like joe average. A 50 yo male really doesn't change appearance other than aging, depending on his metabolism he likely will stay the same weight. With a shave and a cap nobody would notice.
    Together - as she matures and he just blends in I doubt they will be id'd together, let alon individually. And the pictures of ET younger don't help in what she looks like now or what she will look like pretty soon, just due to nature.
    IMO it will take either 1) ET will want to come back on her own, contact family or friends. or 2) some sort of id mess up, either a traffic stop or in a medical identity setting and they get reported that way,

13. Volsmom

Volsmom New Member

According to the family, local LE has told them they will shut down any fund raising and that no one outside sources are allowed to be brought in. My mind is blown if that's true

14. Kapua

Kapua Well-Known Member

Are they holed up in a location where few are looking for them?
    Are they moving around so that when they are spotted, they are gone before LE gets there?
    Is someone helping them?
    Are they holed up, or walking around in disguise, hiding in plain sight?

15. gypsysoul

gypsysoul Active Member

16. Ozarka

Ozarka Well-Known Member

17. Kapua

Kapua Well-Known Member

18. MsMtOlympus

MsMtOlympus New Member

19. gypsysoul

gypsysoul Active Member

"[FONT=&quot]Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Kelly Giordano confirmed to News 2 the Nissan Rogue was found in their county, and authorities are actively investigating an incident involving that vehicle. "

BBM

[/FONT]
    http://wkrn.com/2017/04/20/nissan-rogue-used-by-tad-cummins-found-in-northern-california/

20. WestCoastLady

WestCoastLady Active Member

Wonder what the "incident" was? Accident? Abandoned? Flat tire?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.