Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth's story was on Primetime Justice, again, tonight. It was said on the program that TC's wife works in the office at the Culleoka Unit School.
That's the local school for anyone wandering and ET isn't mentioned on their website or the Maury County school districts. Not even hey one of our students is missing. I can see not mentioning TC but not even a general come home safe?

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

And all her pictures look so different from each other. I've stared at her photo for a week and I'm not sure i would recognize her. I wonder if he gained the weight to shed it while they are hiding and reappear thin?

I was wondering that as well...I think he probably planned on shaving all his facial hair off as soon as they left as well, and I'm betting he looks a lot younger without it.

I imagine this has been discussed already, but with the travel photos on TC's IG page all being beach photos, do you think he would go to a coastal community? Or, is it more likely that he would not since he did post such photos? I noticed the one photo that looks like he may have actually taken it himself was taken in Panama City Beach.

I was wondering that as well...I think he probably planned on shaving all his facial hair off as soon as they left as well, and I'm betting he looks a lot younger without it.
Her arch in her eyebrows seems to stay pretty consistent IMO I know she could change them easily but most girls stick with what looks the best.

I imagine this has been discussed already, but with the travel photos on TC's IG page all being beach photos, do you think he would go to a coastal community? Or, is it more likely that he would not since he did post such photos? I noticed the one photo that looks like he may have actually taken it himself was taken in Panama City Beach.

Yes he took the photo himself in PCB.

Please tell me it's not weird. I added her on Snapchat. Of course she hasn't added me but everyday I send a little message, just in case she decided to check out of boredom. Telling her I'm here for her, I'll listen, I'll help. I feel so bad for her because I was like her at that age. I want to help bring her home to her family.

Her case has definitely affected me more than others have for some reason. I'm literally twice her age and probably have nothing in common with her, but I think about the case often and I really hope it has a good ending.

Yikes, thread 3 already...

I haven't caught up yet so both marking my spot and thinking out loud..

I can see social media being a must have for a 15 year old. Maybe the two of them made an IG account together- before they left, so it wouldn't stand out as much? Those siblings surely she'd want to check in on, they both posted SO much, and the habit of SM and the general curiosity of what people would say once they left...I think it's possible they are keeping tabs and indulging in Instagram still.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I would like to see the School District that mishandled the report of abuse put money into the reward fund.

If that fund was increased it may help to get this case noticed more. You might see more people getting involved in active searching. I hate that it might come down to money motivation, but if that is what it takes to get the victim away from a dangerous predator then so be it..

Maybe some pressure needs to be put on the agency (Maury School District) that so miserably failed to protect this student and potentially others (because there may be more we haven't heard from yet). IMO the school blamed the victim and made her miserable and that along with covering up a crimminal activity led to the abduction. Make them pay.

I think she's very pretty. She has beautiful eyes but sadness in them. In many of her IG photos she thought of herself ugly. I don't understand this. She has such low self esteem. Someone really hurt this girl badly. She might have been a victim of bullying as well because she was prettier than some girls at the school. Pretty girls are bullied too.

Does anyone know if she had any prior BF's or love interest? I had my first BF whom of course I thought I was madly in love with at 14. ET had a crush on her teacher I'm sure it's happened to many of us but never acted on. I had a big crush on my science teacher who looked like Brad Pitt. Poor ET I think TC was nice to her and made her feel good about herself which she mistook for love and he a pervert pedophile who took advantage of her low self esteem and wormed his way into her heart.

I get why this is happening (to post positive messages of support) and agree it's very thoughtful, but...... I "think" it's against TOS to post social media links of a victim or a minor. I could be wrong. Just don't want to see this thread get closed.

I think she's very pretty. She has beautiful eyes but sadness in them. In many of her IG photos she thought of herself ugly. I don't understand this. She has such low self esteem. Someone really hurt this girl badly. She might have been a victim of bullying as well because she was prettier than some girls at the school. Pretty girls are bullied too.

Does anyone know if she had any prior BF's or love interest? I had my first BF whom of course I thought I was madly in love with at 14. ET had a crush on her teacher I'm sure it's happened to many of us but never acted on. I had a big crush on my science teacher who looked like Brad Pitt. Poor ET I think TC was nice to her and made her feel good about herself which she mistook for love and he a pervert pedophile who took advantage of her low self esteem and wormed his way into her heart.
Destany Parrish says when she was at Culleoka Unit School, her health sciences teacher Tad Cummins was not just an educator and a mentor, she also considered him a close friend.

"I know that I trusted him with everything that I had when I was in school," Parrish said.

Parrish's parents were going through a divorce at the time, and for her, Cummins was always a listening ear.

It was 2011. Parrish was 15 at the time. She said Cummins kept in touch years after she graduated. She had planned to visit his classroom last October, but ended up running into him at a grocery store briefly last fall.

Link to article
http://www.wsmv.com/story/34977042/...udent-discusses-close-friendship-with-teacher

( Sent from WSMV )

Sorry White orchids I didn't mean to reply and it won't let me edit

I'm guessing since she had been homeschooled she probably didn't interact with many guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam