Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she's very pretty. She has beautiful eyes but sadness in them. In many of her IG photos she thought of herself ugly. I don't understand this. She has such low self esteem. Someone really hurt this girl badly. She might have been a victim of bullying as well because she was prettier than some girls at the school. Pretty girls are bullied too.

Does anyone know if she had any prior BF's or love interest? I had my first BF whom of course I thought I was madly in love with at 14. ET had a crush on her teacher I'm sure it's happened to many of us but never acted on. I had a big crush on my science teacher who looked like Brad Pitt. Poor ET I think TC was nice to her and made her feel good about herself which she mistook for love and he a pervert pedophile who took advantage of her low self esteem and wormed his way into her heart.

On Primetime Justice tonight, one of her older brothers said that there had been boyfriends at one time. He didn't say when.

But there was at least one incident which now seems like a red flag. Cummins' classroom had become a popular lunchtime hangout spot for some students. Parrish said a large number of students would go to his class, which they considered a safe place to do whatever they wanted.
Parrish said she would go to Cummins' room after school and he would often take her to services at the Destiny Church in Columbia. Thomas would also attend Destiny Church with the family of Elizabeth Thomas.
Parrish maintains things never got inappropriate with Cummins.

Looking back, her mother said she feels anger and guilt that she wasn't there to see the signs.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/34977042/...udent-discusses-close-friendship-with-teacher

( Sent from WSMV )

Ok so he's not had boundaries for a while

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

I think she's very pretty. She has beautiful eyes but sadness in them. In many of her IG photos she thought of herself ugly. I don't understand this. She has such low self esteem. Someone really hurt this girl badly. She might have been a victim of bullying as well because she was prettier than some girls at the school. Pretty girls are bullied too.

Does anyone know if she had any prior BF's or love interest? I had my first BF whom of course I thought I was madly in love with at 14. ET had a crush on her teacher I'm sure it's happened to many of us but never acted on. I had a big crush on my science teacher who looked like Brad Pitt. Poor ET I think TC was nice to her and made her feel good about herself which she mistook for love and he a pervert pedophile who took advantage of her low self esteem and wormed his way into her heart.
Sorry I meant to reply with this quote from the article about her abuse possibly giving her low self esteem

Channel 4 found that police arrested Elizabeth Thomas'*mother, Kimberly Thomas, last year. She was charged with five counts of child abuse and neglect.*According to court documents, Kimberly Thomas beat Elizabeth Thomas and four of her siblings.

Elizabeth Thomas told investigators her mother "banged her head into the agitator of the washing machine." She said her mother "threw her down the basement stairs and locked her down there."*

http://www.wsmv.com/story/34847280/amber-alert-search-continues-for-missing-teen-teacher-from-tn

( Sent from WSMV )

She went to church with Tad though :(

Even while home schooled? The media made it sound like she only went with him after she started going to school and had started attending his classes.

Even while home schooled? The media made it sound like she only went with him after she started going to school and had started attending his classes.
Idk if her family attended while homeschooled or only after. Culleoka isn't that big I took it her family had attended there previous. I'll try to get confirmation though because that could be helpful to know

Idk if her family attended while homeschooled or only after. Culleoka isn't that big I took it her family had attended there previous. I'll try to get confirmation though because that could be helpful to know

I don't remember where and maybe I'm mistaken but I thought an article said that while they were home schooled they attended church three times a week.

But there was at least one incident which now seems like a red flag. Cummins' classroom had become a popular lunchtime hangout spot for some students. Parrish said a large number of students would go to his class, which they considered a safe place to do whatever they wanted.
Parrish said she would go to Cummins' room after school and he would often take her to services at the Destiny Church in Columbia. Thomas would also attend Destiny Church with the family of Elizabeth Thomas.
Parrish maintains things never got inappropriate with Cummins.

Looking back, her mother said she feels anger and guilt that she wasn't there to see the signs.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/34977042/...udent-discusses-close-friendship-with-teacher

( Sent from WSMV )

Ok so he's not had boundaries for a while

Cunning is second nature to this guy. He must believe he's quite clever as well as a casanova. He's seducing vulnerable teenage girls with problems while his grandchild is in the same room and his wife is in the same building. He's not as smart as he thinks he is. He is revolting.

I don't remember where and maybe I'm mistaken but I thought an article said that while they were home schooled they attended church three times a week.
I sent her SIL a message we'll see if she responds there's some interesting comments under this FB post from someone in the family also there may have been a sighting 5hrs ago. Praying its true[emoji72]
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=775293825956950&id=100004290191979

The older brother that was on Primetime Justice tonight said that Elizabeth was brought home from church by the Cummins family a few times. He said he didn't find it at all unusual since he and his siblings would go to churches with people in their neighborhood when he was at home and they would ride with them (the neighbors).

Destany Parrish says when she was at Culleoka Unit School, her health sciences teacher Tad Cummins was not just an educator and a mentor, she also considered him a close friend.

"I know that I trusted him with everything that I had when I was in school," Parrish said.

Parrish's parents were going through a divorce at the time, and for her, Cummins was always a listening ear.

It was 2011. Parrish was 15 at the time. She said Cummins kept in touch years after she graduated. She had planned to visit his classroom last October, but ended up running into him at a grocery store briefly last fall.

Link to article

( Sent from WSMV )

She has long dark hair and glasses. And was in need of support. Maybe he has a type?

Or maybe it started more innocently with poorly boundaried relationships...and, over time, he found new girls and pushed further and further with each until he got to this point.

In any case, I am glad she is speaking up bc I think if others are out there, it will encourage them to speak up too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.google.com/amp/wkrn.com...beth-thomas-sister-believes-she-ran-away/amp/

Here's a link to an article that says they went to church three to four times a week.
So that sister seems to be defending her mother and saying ET chose to do this which is may be contributing to some of the Blaming on SM of ET IMO also sounds like the family did attend church their but idk. I hope her SIL responds because it would be good to know if they knew each other before the school year

She has long dark hair and glasses. And was in need of support. Maybe he has a type?

Or maybe it started more innocently with poorly boundaried relationships...and, over time, he found new girls and pushed further and further with each until he got to this point.

In any case, I am glad she is speaking up bc I think if others are out there, it will encourage them to speak up too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is the first I've seen of someone speaking up and not defending him. There were previous students on SM defending him so hopefully this will change some people's minds on her not being a victim

Where did you see a post of a possible sighting? I really hope it was them that someone saw!
It was in the comments on the FB post I'm not sure it hasn't been confirmed but I'm really hoping its true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member