Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Mar 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tresptip

tresptip Well-Known Member

I was just answering a question that someone asked me.But I sure wasn't accusing YOU of anything.

2. 123coldren

123coldren Active Member

Interesting tidbit addmin of the find Et Facebook page changed the group from public to closed 14 min ago I'm wondering why is it possible they found her and have not put it in the news yet

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

3. 4SAM

4SAM Kentucky - Texas - Kansas - Missouri

Oh for the love of Christ

The school HAD to know something, I think with the wife being on the Board of Education is caused everyone to be "scared" or walk on egg shells, they knew it, and she probably did too. In all the comments going back to past students and camps, she HAD to know something. Most women have that little gut feeling when hubby is messing around or something is not right.

I still think that they are in the states, possibly in a cabin that he located earlier before going on the run. He could have had all the supplies already there, he was off work for almost a month and God only knows what he did on the weekend.

Prison is going to be his next home and someone there will live out their fantasy on him....

4. babyjazz

babyjazz Member

The sighting was unconfirmed. The area was searched and they found no evidence they were there. IIRC they reviewed security camera footage from businesses in the area and didn't find any vehicles matching the description of TC's Nissan Rogue.

5. 123coldren

123coldren Active Member

Corpus Christi sighting was investigated and did not pan out it was a partial plate match they personally were not seen

6. bluesneakers

bluesneakers not today satan

Not only did he do it in an unhealthy way he had selfish reasons for doing it. I think most of us have had teachers who inspired us or helped boost our self esteem without kissing us, keeping secrets, or, you know, convincing us to get in a car and leave our lives behind.

7. GigTu

GigTu ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ

Let's hope. If they haven't yet, they will. I know they will.

8. TNSleuth

TNSleuth New Member

Can you link to the group?

Do you think they may think they are reading it?

9. GigTu

GigTu ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ

This guy's technique is to woo her and get her to agree to marry him then kidnap her.

10. psych-nurse

psych-nurse Well-Known Member

I've been trying to think about what we have heard of his personality and interactions with kids and others. IMO, I feel as if he isn't the type to try to blend into the background for long. I feel he has a real need to immerse himself in groups with hopes of becoming a leader and present himself as someone who is more important than everyone else. Eventually, when cash is needed, he will have to get out amongst people and those old traits will resurface. His ego-centric thinking and need for being hailed as important will drive him out of hiding.

11. 123coldren

123coldren Active Member

I don't know how to do that I'm a member of the group that's how I know it was changed but you can look it up on fb

12. 123coldren

123coldren Active Member

The link to that page was posted in last thread

13. WestCoastLady

WestCoastLady Well-Known Member

14. OtisC

OtisC Well-Known Member

If his primary goal (and I don't think it is) is to make her happy, her goal may have more to do with where she wants to get away from than where she wants to go.

That being said, it seems that anywhere warm and sandy would do just fine.

If he is smart, his primary goal is to go where there is a reasonable chance to make it and where there is the lowest risk. At that point, you spend time to focus on accommodations for her.

The above is my opinion only.

15. babyjazz

babyjazz Member

Such as?

Sent from my CT9223W97 using Tapatalk

16. MsMtOlympus

MsMtOlympus New Member

Re: TC's wife's job title. Without additional commentary one way or the other, I just wanted to clarify TC's wife's official capacity with the Maury County School Board (per her own description on a publicly accessible SM page which I will not link here) as I see here and in other comments a misrepresentation of facts. Her job title is as follows:

Maury County Schools Administrative Assistant in Dept. of Instruction

These people are "on the School Board":

http://www.mauryk12.org/school_board/school_board_members

JC is not a school board member proper. Again, no commentary. Just statin' facts.

17. tresptip

tresptip Well-Known Member

I think hes putting off facing the music. I think eventually hes going to turn himself in.He can't possibly be having a good time constantly worrying about getting caught.Hopefully he will be talking her into going home too.

18. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

She pecked him on the check and then he kidnapped her. Am I following you correctly?

19. steelman

steelman Former Member

Yes. According to Tad, he was the former admiral on a nuclear submarine, he commanded an aircraft carrier in both the Gulf War and the Vietnam war, and he also designed, built, and launched the Titanic single-handily.....................per his resume' of course. He did all of this prior to his 25th birthday.

20. Gray

Gray Well-Known Member

If they can get across the border to Mexico and make it through Mexico, they can easily get to Honduras. I've been over the border into Honduras before simply by walking across when I was in the country. It's like crossing state lines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.