Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Mar 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rachel1

Rachel1 Well-Known Member

I just can't see this going on for years and years. I believe she'll be located sooner rather then later, I have no proof of that it's just my opinion.
    Does anyone else here feel like she'll be found alive within 1 year?or Does anyone here believe they will continue to run longer then 1 year?

2. Kapua

Kapua Well-Known Member

My friend's son did well in a "charter school" which welcomes kids that have difficulty in mainstream schools. I attended his graduation and heard the students speak. It was inspiring! I can see ET succeeding in that kind of environment.

3. Brian119

Brian119 New Member

I see it a little differently. TC has always yearned for attention and rarely got it. He tried to be in a band.. that didn't work. He took karate and still can't beat anyone up. He has a sickness that was buried for years and hid it by doing all the right things. He joins a church community and even goes on mission trips. No one knows what TC did or fantasized about when he was alone all those years as a 'missionary'. Chris Rock said 'A man is only as faithful as his options' and i feel like that is what finally brought the demon out of this Christian/Married/Missionary facade.

Guys like him don't get attention from the opposite sex. TC receives a little bit of attention and goes off the deep end. Good ole' TC finally had someone telling him he was interesting and starts to make up stories to keep it going. After all, this is something he's been working towards and waiting for.. for years. The problem is... it's a child!

This is what makes him so dangerous and hard to find. I'm willing to bet he spent every waking moment planning this escape for months. His sole focus is to keep ET interested in him. Once he loses that.. only then will they be found. Hopefully she lives. He won't.

4. JeannaT

JeannaT Former Member

I think she'll be found alive within 2 weeks. It's hard to keep up the romantic fantasy when you're on the run. Some of the shine wears off REAL fast.

5. sarahlynn0131

sarahlynn0131 Active Member

He is going to Honduras. IMO, I read somewhere that he told students he was a cia agent and had a remote hideaway in Honduras. If she has been believing this lie, he has to go to Honduras now..

6. SouthernCutie

SouthernCutie Active Member

There's also one about the school changing its policies if you're interested

http://www.wsmv.com/story/34990689/...maury-county-schools-announces-new-task-force

( Sent from WSMV )

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

7. Kapua

Kapua Well-Known Member

He has not been teaching most of his adult life. Someone posted his job history yesterday, but it's probably 100+ posts down the thread by now.

8. scapa

scapa Well-Known Member

Great post. I think this is very likely what happened -- and would emphasize that (for me, anyway) this nuanced account neither rationalizes nor excuses TC from the consequences of what he has done/is doing.

best,

s

9. SouthernCutie

I had a friend runaway and marry her 19 yr old bf in High School because she was pregnant. Her poor parents didn't find out she was married until they returned

10. JeannaT

JeannaT Former Member

Seems to me that'd be the last place he'd want to go. Um, where is your remote hideaway, then?

11. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

The wedding was the bait that lured her away. She was desperate for an escape and the sad thing to me is that if TC hadn't done this someone else would have. I'm not condoning anything TC has done at all, just I think the ET was that desperate.

12. razzledazzle

razzledazzle Well-Known Member

Yes this^^ and.... if he has sex with her it is statuary rape. He may be delusional enough to think that if they get married he won't spend the rest of his life in jail.

13. Kapua

Kapua Well-Known Member

I really, really, hope that you are right. I hope they are discovered within weeks and not months.

14. OtisC

OtisC Well-Known Member

Indeed.

15. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

Pshaw. He's got his own Island. It was given to him by the Honduran gov't after his single handed take down of the guerilla militia when he was a top CIA operative. You can only get there on his private boat and it's not listed on any maps.

16. alucardsdream

alucardsdream Well-Known Member

He can't be that great or he'd have his own teleport. Having to take a boat is just so...common. :angel:

17. sarahlynn0131

sarahlynn0131 Active Member

yeah, I dunno, just a thought. I was thinking that he is already caught up in this lie, and he will just find a place once they get there.

18. OtisC

OtisC Well-Known Member

I think the marriage is symbolism to commitment and not the ceremony itself. They could have the commitment ceremony by themselves and declare their commitment. It is sad to see a man continuing to lead this girl into a fantasy that will abuse her emotionally.

The above is my opinion only.

19. SouthernCutie

New from WKRN
    http://wkrn.com/2017/03/24/former-fbi-agent-weighs-in-on-disappearance-of-elizabeth-thomas/

The TBI is a very professional outfit, I know they have worked long and hard on this around the clock, I enjoyed working with them over the years and I know they have explored every avenue they can, they have checked the credit cards, the cell phone and the vehicle and all of that,” said Hodges.
    He has dropped off the grid, that makes me think he’s in rural area somewhere, maybe camping,” added Hodges.

The number of tips the TBI have received is small compared to other cases like Thomas

Hodges mentioned Thomas may have developed Stockholm syndrome, where a victim begins to identify with their captor.

20. alucardsdream

alucardsdream Well-Known Member

For all we know, he told her that he's a religious leader of some sort and able to perform marriage ceremonies. He could have "married" her in the parking lot of Shoney's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.