Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Mar 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mom2catieandtwins

Mom2catieandtwins Member

I am working on it now.

2. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

3. tresptip

tresptip Well-Known Member

I refuse to talk to people who accuse me of saying things I never said.

4. blue22

blue22 Well-Known Member

I feel like I worded my statement poorly. I have followed a case where I didn't necessarily view someone involved as a victim. It was very difficult to post and stay within the TOS. I was just trying to say that posting from a certain position can be frustrating. It came across like I was trying to moderate you or your postings and that wasn't my intent.

5. GigTu

GigTu ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ

A 50 year old male teacher was caught kissing his 15 year old female student inside a classroom. He was sending her love notes, and made plans to run off with her. Secretly, because he KNEW it is wrong. He is married but researched teen marriage. Which part of that is not perverted?

6. blue22

blue22 Well-Known Member

Please see my clarification on my post above. I sincerely was not trying to do that.

7. AmandaSkis

AmandaSkis Well-Known Member

I am thinking that any claim about him speaking Spanish would be the equivalent to my speaking Spanish. I travel to Central America at least once a year, and I speak what I call Caveman Spanish. I can get my point across but I am usually speaking in very basic sentences, such as "Me want lemonade."

I believe that TC is a narcissist, and one of the things he does is embellish. I do not think that he speaks Spanish.

8. DatelineFan

DatelineFan Well-Known Member

Cash, is a possibility.

9. dally_doodle

dally_doodle Well-Known Member

There's an interested by comment I just saw on FB by a girl saying she was at the HOSA trip in 2015. She was not a part of the high school where tad worked but she was told on the first day of the trip to stay away from him. He may of had this nice guy persona about him but I think people were seeing through it. It's a shame it was never acted on sooner.

10. OtisC

OtisC Well-Known Member

It is reasonable to assume he ditched the car and stole another one.

While you would swap for a car with a smaller search radius, you run the risk of being caught in that act and you leave behind a trail of evidence. Right now, LE does not seem to have a confident idea where you are. Why give them a marker on the map of where you left the car?

I think they are still driving the car. Just in an area without traffic cams, LE cruising the parking lot scanning license plates, and fellow travelers looking for you.

The above is my opinion only.

11. Kapua

Kapua Well-Known Member

He will get caught, period, whether he drives, walks, or takes the bus. As you say, it will be only a matter of time. He will run out of money. I always say, money doesn't buy happiness, but you need some of those green coupons to get around in this world.

I hope and pray that it doesn't take them running out of money to be found, because I do think they have enough to survive for a good 3 months. And I really want ET to be rescued ASAP.

12. babyjazz

babyjazz Member

JMO......My brother and SIL are both teachers and from what I understand a lot of teachers hold that type of license to drive buses. Even if they don't have a regular route the school always needs subs.

13. tresptip

He may been only tring to boost her ego at first ,and it somehow got out of hand.I don't know for sure,but thats what I sensed.I think she kissed him off guard.

14. Ontario Mom

Is it possible they went straight down 65 from Maury County, to Decatur, and onto Orange Beach where he's been before? Just thinking out loud.

15. Ontario Mom

I sensed the same, at first. But the more I learn about him, the more of a creep he appears to be.

16. SouthernCutie

SouthernCutie Active Member

http://www.wsmv.com/story/34847280/amber-alert-search-continues-for-missing-teen-teacher-from-tn

( Sent from WSMV )

Latest article from Nashville WSMV 4

At this point, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has received 913 leads about the pair, but there have not been any confirmed sightings.*Of those tips, 824 have been closed, while 89 remain open and are still being investigated.
    As sighting leads come in, we call the law enforcement agency with jurisdiction to report the information, and request that they follow up on the lead. That has happened numerous times over the past several days, but none of those leads so far have led to locating either Elizabeth Thomas or Tad Cummins," said Susan Niland, spokeswoman for the TBI.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

17. alucardsdream

alucardsdream Well-Known Member

I think he was trying to boost his own ego.

18. tresptip

Ya, I'm sure there is still a lot more out there yet for me to read to form an opinion.

19. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

I can imagine DJing would be a cash job....but have to admit I'm laughing at the idea. Who the heck would hire him to DJ?! I know a few DJs - even middle-aged DJS - and they have a quality he just doesn't have. They're cool, in other words. :)

JMOpinion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.