Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all allowed to have an opinion, of course. No argument there.

Out of curiosity, if you don't think she's a victim...then why post? (Please understand, I'm not telling you that you can't post or shouldn't be here.) I am only asking, because this is a victim friendly forum...and she is a victim. So you might find yourself frustrated here, just FYI.

I refuse to talk to people who accuse me of saying things I never said.

Well, I just wanted to see if anyone else felt similar. Right now the biggest danger I see is her running away from him because he can't take care of her then she may really be in some serious trouble as who knows what she might hook up with or what might hook into her.Hopefully they can get them both back safely.

I feel like I worded my statement poorly. I have followed a case where I didn't necessarily view someone involved as a victim. It was very difficult to post and stay within the TOS. I was just trying to say that posting from a certain position can be frustrating. It came across like I was trying to moderate you or your postings and that wasn't my intent.

Oh, I love Dateline, and 48 hours.I watch every episode and watch the repeats weekly. I'm just giving my opinion. You can't say hes a perv unless you KNOW hes had sex with her.You don't know that.
A 50 year old male teacher was caught kissing his 15 year old female student inside a classroom. He was sending her love notes, and made plans to run off with her. Secretly, because he KNEW it is wrong. He is married but researched teen marriage. Which part of that is not perverted?

I feel like I read it too, you guys. Let's find it. Maybe it will lead to information that connects him to a geographic area where he has traveled and practiced or picked up the language.

I am thinking that any claim about him speaking Spanish would be the equivalent to my speaking Spanish. I travel to Central America at least once a year, and I speak what I call Caveman Spanish. I can get my point across but I am usually speaking in very basic sentences, such as "Me want lemonade."

I believe that TC is a narcissist, and one of the things he does is embellish. I do not think that he speaks Spanish.

There's an interested by comment I just saw on FB by a girl saying she was at the HOSA trip in 2015. She was not a part of the high school where tad worked but she was told on the first day of the trip to stay away from him. He may of had this nice guy persona about him but I think people were seeing through it. It's a shame it was never acted on sooner.

It was reported that he searched about his car and how they would track it.

Every major police department now has license plate readers on their cars (they literally record every license plate the camera sees and run it for stolen, un-licensed driver, lapsed registration, no insurance).

Most every toll plaza has cameras (with possibly the same type of facial recognition software, as well as plate readers).

If he did keep the car, and he does drive it, he will get caught, it would only be a matter of time.

It is reasonable to assume he ditched the car and stole another one.

While you would swap for a car with a smaller search radius, you run the risk of being caught in that act and you leave behind a trail of evidence. Right now, LE does not seem to have a confident idea where you are. Why give them a marker on the map of where you left the car?

I think they are still driving the car. Just in an area without traffic cams, LE cruising the parking lot scanning license plates, and fellow travelers looking for you.

The above is my opinion only.

It was reported that he searched about his car and how they would track it.

Every major police department now has license plate readers on their cars (they literally record every license plate the camera sees and run it for stolen, un-licensed driver, lapsed registration, no insurance).

Most every toll plaza has cameras (with possibly the same type of facial recognition software, as well as plate readers).

If he did keep the car, and he does drive it, he will get caught, it would only be a matter of time.

He will get caught, period, whether he drives, walks, or takes the bus. As you say, it will be only a matter of time. He will run out of money. I always say, money doesn't buy happiness, but you need some of those green coupons to get around in this world.

I hope and pray that it doesn't take them running out of money to be found, because I do think they have enough to survive for a good 3 months. And I really want ET to be rescued ASAP.

Ok, here's another thing, his drivers license which is included in the docs released by the school indicate he has a Class D license with an F endorsement.

Here's what that means in Tennessee: https://www.tn.gov/safety/article/classf

I wonder if Tad has any experiences driving professionally that would lead him to know routes or have access to specialized vehicles.

JMO......My brother and SIL are both teachers and from what I understand a lot of teachers hold that type of license to drive buses. Even if they don't have a regular route the school always needs subs.

A 50 year old male teacher was caught kissing his 15 year old female student inside a classroom. He was sending her love notes, and made plans to run off with her. Secretly, because he KNEW it is wrong. He is married but researched teen marriage. Which part of that is not perverted?

He may been only tring to boost her ego at first ,and it somehow got out of hand.I don't know for sure,but thats what I sensed.I think she kissed him off guard.

That's interesting. I see DJ-ing as a skill you could use to earn money off the grid or under the table using a false identity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it possible they went straight down 65 from Maury County, to Decatur, and onto Orange Beach where he's been before? Just thinking out loud.

He may been only tring to boost her ego at first ,and it somehow got out of hand.I don't know for sure,but thats what I sensed.

I sensed the same, at first. But the more I learn about him, the more of a creep he appears to be.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/34847280/amber-alert-search-continues-for-missing-teen-teacher-from-tn

( Sent from WSMV )

Latest article from Nashville WSMV 4

At this point, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has received 913 leads about the pair, but there have not been any confirmed sightings.*Of those tips, 824 have been closed, while 89 remain open and are still being investigated.
As sighting leads come in, we call the law enforcement agency with jurisdiction to report the information, and request that they follow up on the lead. That has happened numerous times over the past several days, but none of those leads so far have led to locating either Elizabeth Thomas or Tad Cummins," said Susan Niland, spokeswoman for the TBI.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

That's interesting. I see DJ-ing as a skill you could use to earn money off the grid or under the table using a false identity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can imagine DJing would be a cash job....but have to admit I'm laughing at the idea. Who the heck would hire him to DJ?! I know a few DJs - even middle-aged DJS - and they have a quality he just doesn't have. They're cool, in other words. :)

JMOpinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member